Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:41:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Uranus / Haruka Ten'oh (Teen)  (Read 16576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 03, 2008, 04:52:21 pm »

Became a Featured Creation on 04 June 2008 :rabbit:

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make. And making stuff for Sims 2 takes me AGES because I'm such a dunderhead and put more effort in than I probably should :3
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too! <3

Bio:
- Name of Sim: Haruka Ten'oh/Sailor Uranus
- Starsign: Aquarius
- Dreams: To be a Racing Car Driver
- Likes: Track and field, driving, salad, Physical Education, playing piano, dressing like a boy, flirting with girls
- Dislikes: Natto, Modern Japanese, skirts (even though she is forced to wear one here!), confessing to things
- Favourite colours: Gold (she loves a bit a' bling she does ^_^)

Info:

I've done my best to make Haruka look a bit androgynous, and I think I've managed it as she looks pretty hot in a suit . . . for a Sim I mean hahaha Wink

When I uploaded this, it immediately started annoying me that I'd done something very wrong on her fuku -- so be grateful that I made myself alter it and reshoot all of the screenshots before I let myself go to bed!

You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly. If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults. If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.

Download Includes:
- Sailor Uranus Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, teen)
- The accessories + mesh (female, teen)
- Animé skintone - Cleaner Teeth Edition
- Animé eye colour - Haruka Edition
- Blonde eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten

Take good care of her and have fun! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* haruka-hairTNAIL1.jpg (160.4 KB, 450x450 - viewed 15719 times.)

* sailUranusTeen1TNAIL2.jpg (145.64 KB, 353x450 - viewed 3513 times.)

* sailUranusTeen1TNAIL1.jpg (160.73 KB, 500x450 - viewed 3527 times.)
* amdSUranus1TEEN030608.zip (3180.46 KB - downloaded 2155 times.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:14:15 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 11:53:22 pm »

Wah?! This is super! I love her and the sim is so greatly detailed. :3 Your the best! ./huggzorz
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 03:55:41 pm »

excellently done, thanks Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 04:54:43 am »

Nice work!
Eliskuya in darkness

spinning around and around au au au!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 01:50:09 pm »

I like sailor uranus! cool :3 I'm going put this bad girl in my d/l's
zauberwindyx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 03:41:55 pm »

Thank you for this nice download !
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 03:35:16 am »

Ah~~Uranus~~Cool ! Look at her shoes~~~Perfect work ! Thanks a lot a lot a lot!
tsukinokage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 12:29:26 pm »

O...m.....g. I am officially a happy camper. ^^ I found Annoree-sama again! And with new meshes! <.< AFTER I finish the recolors for my otaku senshi. Eeeeeeevil. ^^ Guess that's incentive to make new ones. Heh heh. If you're interested in the ones I made off the old MTS2 mesh, go to http://tsukinokage.deviantart.com and check out my gallery. ^^ <3 you, Annoree-sama!
okto85

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 07:30:40 am »

good job!
but i cant see haruka in game. İ cant find her dress make up accesories. i installed the package but there is nothing more then her hair:(
i installed sailor pluto too. no problem with sailor pluto but sailor neptune , sailoruranus and sailorsaturn doesnt work for me:(
okto85

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 07:36:31 am »

oops!
i think i found the answer.
u made them as teenager.sorry for bothering. but i wish they were adults. so uranus and neptune can get married:)
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 07:29:11 pm »

She's adorable!! Thanks so much.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 07:07:02 pm »

She is very cute, I love your sim style and how you capture the anime look so well. Thank you for sharing!

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: