Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:50:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $Subject Glitch  (Read 1627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 02:05:15 pm »

G'Day Smiley
Recently, a few of my Simmies have succumbed to the '$Subject Glitch', where you'll enter a house and find one of your Sims missing and the memories of others reads '$Subject' where your missing Sim should've been.
This happened twice not long ago, and it didn't give me much cause for concern until I entered my favorite Sim's, Anna Hawkins', house and saw that she was gone. Vanished!
The worst part was that practically my entire game revolved around Anna, I made CC for her and everything. I can't explain it, but she was one of my favorite Sims, and she was gone...
The strangest thing is that this has happened in only one Neighborhood; Veronaville.

Anyway, I've been lead to believe that there is no reversing of it. I have searched for her character file with SimPE, but to no avail.
Does anyone know about/had this glitch before? How do you overcome it?

If worst comes to worst, I still have her cloned in Bodyshop, and if there is a way to attach memories/relationships/careers to a Sim, that'd be so much better. Is any of this possible?

:smt120 Oh, I'm just so fed up right now Sad
Please help!

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:16:42 pm »

My best suggestion would be to put your back-up in if you do have one.
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 11:46:20 pm »

And yes... I forgot to mention that.
I don't have/ever have backed up a game before Sad Negligence or what??

After this little mishap, I'll be sure to do so ALL the time!!
Cry

Is there anyway to attach a separate Sim to a memory with SimPE? There was something you could do along those lines... But I can't be too sure.

Thank you for your suggestion anyway, MissDoh. I'm going to backup ALL the time! :L

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: