Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:55:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45098 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« on: February 20, 2008, 12:50:44 pm »

Hi guys I am totaly done with this story!
Hope you enjoy it.

Hi my name is Regina Yeseniya I am 16, i was writing books since 12. I am sorry but I have spelling mistakes. While playing sims I got some king of inspiration and desidet to write this story hoping that you will enjoy it. I will upload pictures and more info soon , promise.:worship::blob6:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:43:33 am by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 01:14:29 pm »

My name is.... well who cares? I know I do exist and you know you are alive, well I am one in hell of alive, but it is enogh for me. I got this diary on my 395 Death Day. I had a need in it, because my live, my real past live was haunting me. I was told that this is the way to escape it. I think  I know what you might think but it is a way for me to hide from it, wheter you like it or not I still will tell you about the thing you heard of. The thing you might laugh on, but this ocasion took my live away and with it a large amount of European and American population. But it wasnt like that right away. Before this I lived a happy life, married, 23 year old German women in 1614 a women who lived her husbent, and did not knew the danger in life. A women who belived in god and in what is right and what we have to stand for.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:59:59 am by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:16:28 am »

I was 20 when I have merried John. We were friends since I can remmember, and then we desidet to spare our lives together for ever. But afther a wedding  he had to leave to work  for our kings needs. I was left with our beautifull house in the forrest, where I have my own apple garden and a small plantation.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:44:17 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 11:19:39 am »

But I was kind of happy, at least I think I was. I had to be strong for him, I always was sitting in front of the mirror in the morning, and looking in it, to see my future. It was a game for me that would calm me down for the rest of the day.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:44:56 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 11:22:02 am »

I had to take care of all house busness, I did not have children, but I wish I did, for my own soul support.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:45:48 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 11:23:43 am »

every day I sat at a big table wishing he was there to share my feast with him.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:46:52 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 11:27:23 am »

Every eve I sat in the hall waiting for him or at least some news from him. But every eve was the same for me, I did not gave up, I was a loyal wife. Dont think that he was all that, he did send me letters when he had chence, but as good wife it was my duty to wait for him.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:48:42 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 11:29:30 am »

At night I could not sleep, every naoise that happened outside my house, was like a signal for me to wake up and check if he have come back to me

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:49:29 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 11:31:29 am »

And then I would sit in front of the piano and play his music untill a morning. It helped me not to forget my duty of the faithfull wife

« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 07:50:17 pm by OwlM » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 01:03:53 pm »

Hi!  I think your story is off to a pretty good start.  You have introduced your main character, and told us of her plight by taking us through her lonely day.  Now we can empathize with her, and it will help us really care for her as the story continues.  You have also foreshadowed interesting things to keep a reader wanting more.  If I may make a suggestion?  Your pictures look good, but are difficult to make out.  If you go under 'options' on your sims control panel, you can set the screenshot size to 'medium' or 'large'.  Most people use large, so others can see all the detail the author painstakingly put in the photos.

Cheers!  I look forward to the next part.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 09:30:57 am »

ok thanks I will do my best. It sounds silly but I do not think how my story is build up I just write what I feel. And It is up to people to decide to like the part of me or not.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 11:20:43 am »

Decent stuff you've got going here.
That's an interesting way of writing things, owl.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 02:54:05 pm »

Thank you, I am glad that you like it. I will finish this story and than I will put my other books out. Hope that ypu enjoy them, but it is hard to translate because of lack of vocabulary

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 03:28:00 pm »

Bafore He left, he gave me a fortune and house, and make me give him a promise that I would appear at every ball that is beign celebraited at our town and at each ball I would be like a  'Venus" or  a'Aphrodity".

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 03:29:42 pm »

And that I would dance with every most charming man.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: