Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:56:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2008, 08:05:12 pm »

Well this doors are not so nice but this the ones that I saw first  in a way to my cell because I was the victem of the day. Well what can I say those things happened at that time.

Well the only thing that was left for me is to sit and think.

Over a time I was trying to make my self more comefortable  realizing that it would take a bit more time for me to stay there.

After a few hours I was dasparate, I understude that my ass was busted, and there would be no way out of this hell.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2008, 08:06:16 pm »

Oh yeah this not so nice doors lead to torture room but we will come back to them later.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2008, 08:09:53 pm »

Afther few days I was sent to a saperate cell while I was out to breath a freah air afther a cold cell, I saw a graweyard. Well no fresh air for me today I thought to may self I almost laughed but in my position this would be weird and would get me in more trouble.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:51:11 am by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2008, 02:51:42 pm »

Well as you can see I am  now in front of my new prison cell witch designed more isolated for dangerous prisoners.  It  was a small  room  about 10 feel long to 7 feet wide.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2008, 05:05:17 pm »

There was bed, toilet  and some kind of sink. Also there was a window that always was reminding  m tat  there is freedom behind this walls and only I  will stay here and suffer.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2008, 05:20:37 pm »

I know that  there was no other choise for me, but to just accept and enjoy my misery here. I did not know how long I would be kept here, I did not know even  how many days passed, I have been eating, slleping and measuring my prison. Or sometimes I  was lying in the bed  listening to the conversations between other prisoners and guards. Once I overheard  conversation that I wished I didnt.
"They will burn us, burn us all alive like a rats on that other ship."
"Shash Easter, just  agree that you are a witch and they will just ask you for a names. If you give them enough of them they will releas you."
"But I am a good women ot a criminal!"
"Dont you understand? They do not care! They will torture you and you will say somebodys name. There were no one, you hear me no one who could stand the torture."
"No i will  not say nobodys name
"I sawa women who send her own tn children and husband and mother on fire."

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2008, 05:30:28 pm »

Everybody pleace stand up and face the cross that was blessed with a gods will and justice. And now swear upon this cross to be faithfull and good child of god and say only a truth and nothing but truth.

(As you can see finaly I was brought to the court to finaly try to stend infront of "justice")

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2008, 05:35:40 pm »

Nice lady on the right is my defendor, and not so nice  guy on the left is my persicutor.

This two not so nice guys  are  guard ion prison and  witch huntes they get to be your witneess also and  they torture you. Nice company right?

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2008, 05:41:46 pm »

Ms. Micaonella do you or do you not accept accusations agains your self thet you are so called a witch who tryes to destroy the influence  of the charch and disobey the god's will?" asked a main judge
"No I do not your higness"
"So how would you explain the death of a child that did not even had a chance to take his very first breath in this world"
" It was really hard to deliver a child and there was something wrond chil was born dead"
"Or maybe you sucrafice him to the devil so he will give you something in exchange"
"How dare you to say such a things to a mother who lost her child!!"I was furious

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2008, 05:59:52 pm »

"Oh I do quete dare my child, I have seen so many times how mother would be ready to sucrofice not ony her cildbut hr wn sold to the devil"
"I did not have any busness with a devil nor have I sold anything to him"
"Then you will not object answearing us a question that was kind of a clue for us to this mystery. Do you or do you not recognize this book"

"Ofcource I do it is my book that you have stolen from my library"
"I wouldent say that this was charch does not steal thing everything that is your is belonged to the god and by his will we can have possesion over it at any time"
"Allright I undertude this is a new way of calling stealig"
"If you wish to put it this was than let it be so, but the real question is why such a nice women have a possesion over this book witch contains evil in it, also how you would explain that while our country is at war your house is in prosperity and able to live without a worry?"
"I am a respected women and I have a high connections all over a world"
"About your respect is it a questionable autority, as far as we invistagate people are affraid of you ay that you neve seen in public and alsotastrangehing re going on inthe attic, our servants see you walkin in underwear and smell like  powder."
"I do hide seacrets your higness on myown but tey do notcontaine evil deeds"
"Than I cannot say so my dear, you see this book is forbidden by the church because it is to be belived deliver a bad toughts and ideas to the people, and by only this measures I can say that you are guilty,  you will be send to the question room where you will answear questions to our needs. And than only God him self will decide will the mersy shine on you or not."

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2008, 06:05:18 pm »

I was taken to the torture room, but I promiced to myself that no matter what  if even I need to scream only words that ould come out of my mouth will be that I am innocent.

I was undressed and placed on holding banch waiting for other wictems to be  tortured, I have listened for their cry's it only made me weaker and I felt sick. I was in the room where nothing was hidden and I could see what was ahead of me.

I hope that I do not need to explain what this all four you can imagine it, but better dont because my stomach not that strong any longer.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2008, 06:04:59 am »

I was placed on the board when my turn finaly came, but this wasent an ordinary board it  had chaind and spikes that was moving out and on behind you. They questioned me if I am a witch nor do I know others or did I went to witch Sabbatah. My every answear was "I am innocent" and each time I screamed it louder and louder.

spikes were getting in my skin and I knew that this pain would never end,  my body did not listened to me and was trying to escape causing me more pain. At leas my mouth was onest with me, it did not told  a word of lie.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2008, 01:39:12 pm »

My new room was now more isolated without even a window, or ability to listen to other prisoners trough the walls. Room was completley white, exept for the blood stains  that dryed on the walls and floor.  This room was a torture it self pushing you to commit suiside.

Somebody carried me to the bed and dropped me there. I screamed with pain caused by spikes.
"A letter from count came, I will  read it for you" sayed a guard
"Mica

I am divorsing you, You have brought shame upon my  head and my house. I have talked to the judge, you will not be tortured no more and will die shortly. You will be  send on fire on October 6th."
Tears have runned from my burning eyes, I wanted to scream  but no sound came out of my  dryed out troath.
"You will be executed  tomorrow in the middle of the night."

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2008, 01:43:01 pm »

I was left  all alone I hated this world, that have hurt me so many times. I did not know why everything had to be so difficult. I hated it all and wished it will be gone. But one releaf came to my mind, It will end soon. I knew it did it was now just a matter of time.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2008, 02:10:17 pm »

Whoa.  These last couple of chapter were very deep.  The horrible things she has to go through - first to be accused so horrendously, tortured, and then to find out that her husband is not only divorcing her, but she's to be executed as well.  The poor poor thing!

Awesome update, Owl!  Very powerful.  I look forward to reading more.  Great job!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: