Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 05:19:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45104 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2008, 02:12:25 pm »

It was the day, I did not know what day of the week  it was nor did I know what time or date it was. I just felt it, I felt it was a time for me to go on with this life. And as a answear to my thoyghts the cell door opened and a guard named Eric came in, he always wore a mask, I never saw him without it even on the trial.
"It is time" he sayed in the deep voise of his
"I know" with nub and  shaking  legs I stude on cold floor, I was like a child who  was taking his first steps. I would fall if it wasnt for Eric. He was always quete, and I would like him if he wasnt the one who tortured me. But I wasnt hating him he just did his job otherwise he would be put on trial too. He carried me down the steirs outside, where I would get  to breath a fresh air.
"Sun did not set yet" I sayed in disapointed voise
" I thought that you might want to see a sun the last time while you are alive."
"Thank you sir for your kindness but  do not wish to see this hell no londer."
It is not a hell, it is a heaven but you do not see it a way I do, if you want I will teach you how to see a world in a whole different way."
"There are no more time for that"
"Oh no Mica there is time there is always time, you just need to have strenght. Do you wish that I would show you?"
"There is not much choise for me"
"There is always a choise" he sayed and his eyes sparked with a mysterious light
"I do, I want to learn" answeared I, but it wasnt me it was my body who did all the action, but the real me was left behind.
I just remember  being in his arms.

We danced and twirled, I was huging him, his hands were cold but I felt all warm incide out, I did not knew where this feeling came from. Then I slightly bend and felt his cheeks tounching my.

I felt good and protected like never before. I began to kiss him, do not ask me why but I did, he did not answeared a kiss, because of the mask that was hiding  his face.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2008, 02:15:47 pm »

But then I felt that his mask slidet off, I wanted to see his face but he began to kiss my cheeks and neck. I elt happy, no it wasnt happy it was something different. I do not know what but  I never have felt like this before. And then a strike of pain I felt on my neck. I did not know what this was I just felt the plesure of his kiss, and how  strengs was sucked from me each second. And then I saw nothing but darkness and taste of blood was left on my lips.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2008, 02:30:07 pm »

I woke up in the complete darkness, I could not move walls were pressing on me from every corner. If this was hell it dosent sounds that bad yet. I tryed to move and my hand bagned on top wall and it moved a bit. I figured if I will puch harder than I might get out.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2008, 02:42:14 pm »

I pressed my hand on the wall and it slid a bit open. I saw a strope of light. A light of hope has been born in my soul.

I took all the strenght that I had and bushed a wall. From what I have saw I was shocked. I was siting incide of the coffin.  I almost fainted but I held my self  from this thought I could not faint in a "thing" like this no , not now.

I slid out of it,  I did not know what to do. Where I had to go. I saw a door. I went and push it but it was closed.  I sat in the corner of the room behind a little ledder. I huged my knees and just notised that there is other coffin in this room. At first I thought it was Crypt. But  then I realized that it was too warm to be a crypt everything was clean and shined. I did not know what to think, i was like a rat trapped, I thought that I might have gone mad.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2008, 03:10:36 pm »

I noticed that most of the walls was glass. And sun was rising from the horizon. And when sun was high to tell me that everybody was awake coffin have opened. I do not remember  what happened next. But my Eric told me that I was shaking and sitting in the corner, it was typical for a new born vampires. Now I knew how to call my madness. I was no mad, I was an devil it himself now. I was a Vampire a creature of the night for some reason still alive durnng a day time.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2008, 03:15:44 pm »

It was weeks untill I came to my sense. I find out that Eric was a vampire, but no ordinary a high level vampire, or as they call them self's emperors, they was hardly different from people. Ofcource they drank blood but they were not depending on it. Eric was a low level emperor so he could not hide his teeth thats why umong mortals he wore mask. To become a higher level emperor he needet a blood of higher level  than he is. Only than he could be like a real human living for ee not even needng blood.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2008, 03:25:35 pm »

I dd not drank blood eather an culd be turn back human at an time, befor I will spill the blood of human. Now I could eat just human food but it had to be spoiled oter wise I would trow up (this as one dsadvantage of beign upper level undead). I asked him why did he choose me to turn. But he simply replayed tat he was lookin for a woen whodid not ever flt love before. I was about to laugh but e was sereous about it.  Than I wondered why was he in the mask.
"When it will be time for you to go I do not want you to remember me"
That hurt me, but where will I go, will he kill me?
" Where will I go?"
"You are free to go whenever you want to I just saved you from deah by giving you a new life, ofcource with your permission. I will teach you how to live and then  you decide wheter you will stay or go further with your future and be something more than a Mica a house wife a wife of count."
These words have brought me to live and I remmembered what have happened. My husband, child, kung everything I thought I was looding my mind, if it wasnt for Eric I would have gotten mad. But there was something about him that kept me together he alays knew what to tell me. And I am gratefull for that.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2008, 03:29:53 pm »

He told me that no matter if it is a day or night I always have to be myself but to not to forget that there is others others who wuld kill me just fr that and it wasnt only humans.
He bacome a really close person to me, he was like a lover that I never had before I always desired to be by his side. He was a father and brother for me, he was part of me that  was all these years in the shadow of the night.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2008, 03:35:45 pm »

Well I think you got the picture how close we were, but  I felt that my life would not be accomplished if I did not do what I felt that should. Eric told me that it would be a huge mistake and I would be sorry for that but I did not listen to him. He was nice to me and just steped aside and left me doing what I wanted to accomplish.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2008, 05:41:35 pm »

In the mid of the night I came to him when he did not expected me. I knew that he would be surprised if you can say that when he sees me.
"Hello Fransisk" sayed I  staying in the shadow while he was undressing.
"Whos is there?" asked looking in the corner of the room. "Show your self"
"Why dont you recognize me?" Asked I ateping out of the shadow
His eyes narrowed
"How?"
"Why sp scared my love? You saw a ghost?"
" I see one now before me, a ghos of my love that have died. No I have gone mad it cant be you it cant"
"Oh my is it you consience that feels bad for sending me on fire?'
"No Mica I did not, they didnt even let me to see you"
Liar you betrayed me, but now you will pay for your crime like I payed for my loyalty.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2008, 05:45:23 pm »

I throwed him a sword, he refuced to fight so I attacked, and he had to defeat him self. I was so mad that some how he striked a sord trough me. But it did not hurt me I just laughed.
"You not Mice, you are a devil in him self that came for my soul like a deamon that have taken a life of my love"

"I am your worst night mare and there is no sorryw for  you any more."
I striked  he was trying to fight back but I was too strong.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2008, 06:11:20 pm »

"I killed him" I sayed to my self " I have killed him" I began to laugh, I was happy when others would cry.
"Oh yes you did my lady you killed him" sayed my servant and I turned around seen her and my Violet waking up.

"YOu did kill him my majesty"
And then she began to laugh.

"Oh how foolish you are"
"What do you mean" I asked feeling that there is a trick to everything.
"It was not your husband who betrayed you it was I who gave a book to the judge,  this was I who sent the letter, from the very first momenet I was working for the kings will. He was right you are a foolish women. I do not know how did you survive, but afthyer this nothing will save your filthy soul."

Oh no what have I done, everything that I belived have crashed again.her laugh was in my ears I could not stand it I raised a sword and killed her.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2008, 06:33:20 pm »

Then I herd her daughter bagan to cry and I killed her.

Afther this I saw Viola, I was mad, I tought everybody was traitor I just could not controll my self.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2008, 06:36:18 pm »

I went trough rooms killing evrything that was in my way I did not saw faces all I saw was blood and I desired it.

Afther there was no one left I stopped I wanted to scream with a fury.

But then I stoped I just droped a sword and sayed far well my home.

I never came back I never dare to come to this live crypt. I did not want to see their spirits I did not want to become a thing that i was there.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 07:59:17 pm by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2008, 06:43:01 pm »

Hi guy's I am sorry but that is it for today I do not feel good I think I got fewer or something worse. I am close to the end and then I will put a new book of my in I think that one will be better cause it is more modern and I have spend more time over it but it is not done yet. I wanted to put out 3 other  books of mine but I do not have half stuff of what I need and tp make one city it will take me a week. Not counting that I have school and other stuff, but my friends say it is the best story that I yet have. But we will see if I find a person who would help me it would go easier. And if my friend buys me video card than my computer will be much easier on sims.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: