Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:18:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 45097 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2008, 07:00:39 am »

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2008, 07:04:04 am »

I knew that everybody was looking for me, but also I knew that nobody expected me to be alive and there was just one  more thing to do. And I knew exactly where I can find next victem!

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2008, 07:21:28 am »

"Good morning your majesty!" I said in a nice sweet voise
"You how dare you come here... but you were executed. I saw you death in the coffin"
"You saw my body, but now my strong spirit are here to kill you for everything that you have done"
"I do not know what are you talking about."

"You are a husband stealer"
"How dare you to talk to me like that? Guards!"
"Do not even try they are all dead."

"What do you want from me, leave me alone"
" I want everything that belongs to me"
"But I did not took anything of your possesion."
"What about John? You did not that he was married to me? Or nor did  you know I loved him?"
"It is a lie he always loved me!"
"Thats why he was with other women in his bed?"

She sobbed with crys and then told
"I knew that there was something wrong with our relations but I did not know what. I loved him, loved with my whole heart.  But when he become a king he bagone to destroy everything I had a possesion of, and now you see I am no different from a poor begger by the churches walls."

Then I saw John behind her.
"I am sorry for my wifes nonsence, can you wait untill I will explain her what is the job of the queen is" he spoke in the naughty way

He took her by the nad and moved closer to the arsenals.
"My dear queen did not I gave you evrything? Betrayed my wife, took her child and gave it to you while your is dead in the ground."
"You mean Rossa is my?' I cryed?
"Oh yes indeed" He laughed " but now I do have to finish unfinished busness"
John took a sword and then striked  it trough a queen
"Well atleast now we will be free my love to love each other" he told me in a soft voise while queen was bleeding on the floor " now  we have money and power to be together"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2008, 08:38:47 am »

I was shocked, but only for a moment, I knew that my face was white  as death, and a new desire was born in my soul.
" I do not know how you survived but I am happy you are here"
"I am too my love come and let me kiss you" I replayed.

I felt his flesh touching my corps, I knew what I had to do, and I knew that afther this there yould be no way back  but it worth it.

He wasnt wothing to be killed like human i wanted him to suffer. My teeth sunk in his skin and i drunk his blood. I was hungry and desiryng it. In few moments he was dead and I was doomd for an eternity now. But I wasnt desparate yet there was much more  to do andlive for. And thats when I realize how life can be easy from now on when I am fre from living world. But there was something to hold me to this world something really important to me.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2008, 08:47:34 am »

"Do you want to  live with me?" I asked her
"Yes"
"Do you mind me beign your momy?"
"You promice?
"Yes I alwys will be wth you" i told her and kissed my own, my own real child.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2008, 08:58:09 am »

I returned to him, to the one who was my lover and master. I found him in the garden he was relaxing on th bench  he lovcer to undress and  feel wind on his skin it make him more alive he thought he was a human again.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2008, 09:00:04 am »

'I know what you have done!' he spoke first
'Are you mad at me?"
"No I cant be mad at you, I love you, you are a part of me I cant hate you. I do hate myself for mysery I brought on you but I do not hate you"
" You did what you felt was to be done and I a fratefull to you"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2008, 09:05:31 am »

"I know you want to go, I will not hold you no more you are free to go. You know everything you need to survive and with your girl you will nevr be alone again" he spoke in sad voise "If you will need help I will always close by and do everything that will make you happy"
"I cannot go yet there is unfinihed busness of my here"
"What is that?"
I walked tot the steps and looked  in to the night sky thinking how to tell everything that I feel
"When I was alive I always belonged to sumbody but I was a slave and now I am dead and I hve ability to be free but I do not belong no where."
"I understand."
He stude on his knee and asked me  in passioned voise of his
"Will you marry me tonight?"

Tear runned from my eye now I knew that Things were different and this time I would be happy
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:08:10 am by OwlM » Logged

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2008, 09:10:11 am »

I was in the dress that was coveret with my blood. Eric knew I would ant that to happen and he did a real vampire wedding. Secrtly, at night, with love and passin.
Not a single word was spoken but we both knew what we hoped to happen to each other we both knew that nothing will tear us apart. But nor we will be together.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2008, 09:13:21 am »

As he promised he did not kept me in prison, I took of without a word, I oved beign a vampire we did not have to tell nothing we both were cold but still light of passion tied us. I understude what love is it is a pain when you far from some one and only distanse can make it stronger.

I do know that my absence hurted him but there was other live to live we had to be saperate this is the live of a vampire. To be alone and to suffer seeng how your close ones die

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2008, 09:16:25 am »

He gave me this diary to releas the pain. He feels when I need help he know what I want and I know he always there. But I did not forget my past it is hunting me. My crime still like an presure on me and it always will be.

This is me Micaonella de Loveccla, wife of the Fransisk and John, love of Eric and mother of Violet and Rossa.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2008, 09:19:09 am »

I live away from humans on a farm, I saw Rossa grow and die I saw her children and her childrens children, but I will never die never bcause I am a vampire I am a living corps that suffers his death and enjoys his new life, the one who pushed women around a world to fight for their rights. I was the one who would be first be  free. And I will always be free because I was the first but no one will ever know nor my name nor will see me.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2008, 09:23:47 am »

Well this is the End guys for her. I feel a bit better and I will start a new story it will be called "Imposible Love" it will take time to make everything like it was in Ukraine, I will make a new tread and there at first I will show  everything under construction.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2008, 12:22:22 pm »

Tragic ending - but kind of happy.  She managed to get back at the ones who had hurt her - but now she has to live with it forever.  Good ending.  John sure was gorgeous, lol!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2008, 12:23:52 pm »

thanks

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: