Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:01:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Witch Hunts I am finaly done  (Read 44868 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2008, 07:23:26 pm »

"Hello my name is Micaonella but you jmay call me Mica" I sayed
She looked at me with thouse deep eyes of her and replayed.
"Do you like teddy?"
"Who is teddy honey?"
"Teddy the bear, my nanny have maid it for me by her own hands it is a only toy that I have, but do you like Teddy"
"Oh my I do like teddy and also the dolly, my dother has bunch of them if you wish I promice to bring you sum"
"But your dother will have nothing to play with!"
"Do not worry she has lots of them, and since you have an only one I just have to give  you more"

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2008, 07:33:41 pm »

peeps I beg you who reads it tell your opinion even if its bad I need to know to what to work on and just it is really inspires me, espeshally is you tell what will happen next on your opinion, or how do you feel.
P.C. Love my new family on insimenator

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2008, 12:40:59 am »

Wow - you sure have been busy.  The palace is beautiful.  Did you build it?  I'm glad she has Viola to keep her company.  I have a funny feeling about Rossa, though.  I look forward to seeing if my suspicions are correct.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2008, 08:58:59 am »

No this plase I didnt build but I have put a armor and some corrections incide

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2008, 09:28:42 am »

"May I pleace ask you for a dance madame" I turned around on a voice that I have heard already. It was him, he who destroyed my life, he who I hated most of all. It was John, well king John now. I had to bow before him but I did not  hail my head in respect like others do. I just looked in his eyes with all the hate in this world.

I just had to accept his invitation, otherwise it would be a bad thing to do, and I will be not able to come here again, I wanted to come here again, I didnt know why but I wanted.

Rossa sat on a chair and with her sad eyes she looked at me.
"Isint she charming?" asked he with an evil smile on his face.
"Indeed she is, how old is she?"
"3, why are you interasted in her? Dont be, while Im here dont be"

I felt like I will trow up on him.

He kept squizing me, I thought if I would be a queen I qould poison him a long time ago.
"How does Fransisk doing,  was ust thinking to send him on a battle field as my secretary to the Russia."
"You wouldent dare"
"YOu sayed something?"
"Indeed I did, I sayed you would not dare because you need him here otherwise all economy would be completley crashed people already are revolving, and with this new witch hunts it became more difficult to survive."
"Yes it is because you never know whose name will be puted out on te trial list."

"If I were you I would mov to the castle to join me I will offer you protection in exchange of your servise" He sayed with a crooked smile.
"A servise of a girl that stands on the corners of the streets?"
"I wouldent put that this way, but if you want to see it this way than yes, I want you as my prostitute."
"What abouth queen?"
"She wasnt in my bad sinse she gave birth to Rossa, I do not have problems with that I have others who can feed my hunger."
I just wanted to punch him in a face and amke him cry I could not stand his smile
"I would nave to not to accept your offer I do belive I am a good honored wife and did not do anything bad, if god feels that I have to be killed by our trial I will accept my duty."
"As you  wish"
I wnt to the Rossa she told me abouth different beautifull gems that she have saw on mommy when she was a bit younger.

I could not stand it I just had to go other wise I would go crazy, I just wished she would be my child.
But she wasnt.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2008, 09:47:58 am »

Wow!  Pretty cool stuff.  I really loved the conversation between her and the king.  She acted every bit the demure lady she is supposed to be.  Great update!  And I can't wait to find out how John destroyed her life.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2008, 10:15:19 am »

I do not know why bt Iwasnt affridof John, nr of the court no more I kn it was a tter of time when they get to me. They got everybody.
Oh I did not tell you yet aot what happened?
While I was pregnant and all that, the witch hts began, nobody knows from who it started nor why, only thing that everybody knew that it was dangerou to be in close contact with someone, nor it was safe to be somebodys enemy. But I did not care I was ready for it, I did not felt that I deserved to be called a witch I was a good women, but I was having a sin in fron of the good by doing my expiriments. I do not belive that they were a crime. But if hunters got hold of somebody they would be tortured untill tehey give theright amount of names.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2008, 10:49:09 am »

A letter came to me a very next day, I felt that this was kind of set up and John knew what was going on, he was the one who revealed my name.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2008, 11:02:05 am »

I had no choise but to obey or I would brng much more trouble to my house. I did not really care d what will happen to them but I knew it is was my duty to protect them, because I was the one who is cmmited a crime.

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2008, 11:16:16 am »

It was hard for me even to walk down the steps, each step was like a root of the three pulled out from the earth.

Oh my gated, I am there by them their squiking sound tells menot to go, but I  cant stop my legs, and I cant cry no tear are in my dryed eyes.

I looked around and I knew that I will never be back alive here, I would nevr again be a mistress of this house. I turned my head to the other side and felt breze of changes in my face.

YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2008, 12:42:44 pm »

wow, this is a great story!
Beautiful dresses and homes, wonderfully built and thought of.
oh my, i hope the court case will go well...

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2008, 12:49:25 pm »

Thank you  I apriciate alot of your comments I will put out the court case tonight

dtbronzich

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2008, 01:05:53 pm »

Very nice story, so far. Dobr
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2008, 01:16:58 pm »

thank you

OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2008, 07:57:56 pm »

I know by now you would like to know what hapen later, ofcource why otherwice were you reading?

Well meet THE COURT it was a place influenced by church, it was not far from graveyard what made this place even more creepy for me. I hated it from a very moment I saw it, but more I hated about this plase it is what was inside.

For example this door. Looks nice right? But dont be fooled the ones who goes trough is only prisoners who woild be sent to cell or to torture room.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: