Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:48:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my wifes shape?  (Read 58370 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Radins

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2008, 11:31:35 pm »

My wife is a classic hour glass
36-22-36
my wife is short 5' tall 34D size5 jeans and a shapely rear tiny size 6 feet.
any chance any of your ideas are along these lines??
that would be great!
thanks i love your work
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 10:00:06 am by Radins » Logged
angelad428

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 06:22:52 pm »

Quote from: Radins;1146642
My wife is a classic hour glass
36-22-36
my wife is short 5' tall 34D size5 jeans and a shapely rear tiny size 6 feet.
any chance any of your ideas are along these lines??
that would be great!
thanks i love your work

36-22-36 and a 34D is impossible. Its either 34-22-36 34D, or 36-22-36 36D. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 07:55:22 pm »

she wears a 34D bra but if you messure around her bust across her nipples it measures 36inchs.
34D= 34 inches around the body/rib cage with D cups.
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 08:06:31 pm »

ok i just looked at sevearal body types i haddent seen before and they are close but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades so ok to give you the idea of what i'm looking for if anyone knows where i can find Warlokks 34denh top with sexy bum butt body with a tiny waist at the belly button that would be close to my wife.
 (34inch ribs)with d cup breast
  )22inch waist(under the ribcage
 (36inch hips)
thin sexy legs
    all the body types ive found that are near right else were have thunder thighs or are right every where else but have no boobs

why does everyone think that to have big curves you have to be fat.
my wife is a tiny 120lbs and she is very curvey.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:58:50 pm by Radins » Logged
angelad428

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 10:58:46 pm »

Quote from: Radins;1160768
ok i just looked at sevearal body types i haddent seen before and they are close but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades so ok to give you the idea of what i'm looking for if anyone knows where i can find Warlokks 34denh top with sexy bum butt body with a tiny waist at the belly button that would be close to my wife.
 (34inch ribs)with d cup breast
  )22inch waist(under the ribcage
 (36inch hips)
thin sexy legs
    all the body types ive found that are near right else were have thunder thighs or are right every where else but have no boobs

why does everyone think that to have big curves you have to be fat.
my wife is a tiny 120lbs and she is very curvey.

Yeah I've noticed pretty much all the curvy bodyshapes are too plump. Or just generally unrealistic. I know what youre talking about, and that would be a nice bodyshape. I'll second your request for this.

Also. If her measurements really are 34 around the ribcage under her breasts and 36 around the nipples, her true size would be 34B. Bandsize is determined by the measurement around the ribcage, and cup size is the difference between that measurement and the measurement at the fullest part of the breasts. So band size, 34, there is a 2 inch difference between 34 and 36 so cup size is B. And her measurments would be 34B-22-36. With such a tiny waist, it probably gives the illusion of the breasts being much larger than that. But to be a 34D shed have to measure about 38 around the nipples.  If this is US sizing that is. Shes probably just wearing the wrong bra size, its something like 70% of women that do.
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 08:41:12 pm »

well....... they whould go in a 34D if she wear to wear one (she never does) plus shes had 4 kids and all, they sag a bit she used to be 38 around the nipples but time /gravity and the said 4 kids they lets just say they dont sit where they are suppost to any more lol.
she just informed me that the last bra she bought (about a year ago) was a 34Dd and it was almost too small.

actually now that i actually try to mesure her out shes 44inches around the nipples with out a bra my bad thats what happens with a mans guess! i guess

any way you get the point that shes a little woman with largeish boobs.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 12:51:38 am by Radins » Logged
cannabeans

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 04:39:05 pm »

Quote from: angelad428;1163539
Yeah I've noticed pretty much all the curvy bodyshapes are too plump. Or just generally unrealistic. I know what youre talking about, and that would be a nice bodyshape. I'll second your request for this.

Also. If her measurements really are 34 around the ribcage under her breasts and 36 around the nipples, her true size would be 34B. Bandsize is determined by the measurement around the ribcage, and cup size is the difference between that measurement and the measurement at the fullest part of the breasts. So band size, 34, there is a 2 inch difference between 34 and 36 so cup size is B. Andher measurments would be 34B-22-36. With such a tiny waist, it probably gives the illusion of the breasts being much larger than that. But to be a 34D shed have to measure about 38 around the nipples.  If this is US sizing that is. Shes probably just wearing the wrong bra size, its something like 70% of women that do.

You are close, but a little off when it comes to bra size measuring. Band size does not equal rib cage size.

It goes more like this... If you are measuring under your ribs, then with the number you get, add 4 if it's an even number, or 5 if it's odd. Example: 30, add 4 = 34

Band size = 34.

Then you measure your chest (with your bra on)
Chest size example: 36

Then you subtract the band size with the chest size to get your cup size.
36 - 34 = 2"

1" = A
2" = B
3" = C
...etc...

But there is an alternate way to measure. Measuring above your chest (under your shoulders) instead of the ribcage will get an accurate band size number without having to add anything, then you just subtract like normal.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:14:05 pm by cannabeans » Logged
angelad428

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 08:42:42 pm »

Quote from: cannabeans;1187610
You are close, but a little off when it comes to bra size measuring. Band size does not equal rib cage size.

It goes more like this... If you are measuring under your ribs, then with the number you get, add 4 if it's an even number, or 5 if it's odd. Example: 30, add 4 = 34

Band size = 34.

Then you measure your chest (with your bra on)
Chest size example: 36

Then you subtract the band size with the chest size to get your cup size.
36 - 34 = 2"

1" = A
2" = B
3" = C
...etc...

But there is an alternate way to measure. Measuring above your chest (under your shoulders) instead of the ribcage will get an accurate band size number without having to add anything, then you just subtract like normal.

See I've heard that first one before, but for me it doesnt make sense.

See I'm tiny, 29 inches around my ribcage right under the breasts. And then around my breasts is 32 inches.

So, if I were to measure the way you said, I'd have a negative cup size...

So when I read what I said as being how you measure, that made a lot more sense.
cannabeans

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 07:20:54 pm »

Quote from: angelad428;1193361
See I've heard that first one before, but for me it doesnt make sense.

See I'm tiny, 29 inches around my ribcage right under the breasts. And then around my breasts is 32 inches.

So, if I were to measure the way you said, I'd have a negative cup size...

So when I read what I said as being how you measure, that made a lot more sense.

I get a negative cup size as well, so I measure the alternate way. *shrugs*

I didn't make it up. =P
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 09:17:36 pm »

Quote from: angelad428;1163539

Also. If her measurements really are 34 around the ribcage under her breasts and 36 around the nipples, her true size would be 34B. Bandsize is determined by the measurement around the ribcage, and cup size is the difference between that measurement and the measurement at the fullest part of the breasts. So band size, 34, there is a 2 inch difference between 34 and 36 so cup size is B. And her measurments would be 34B-22-36. With such a tiny waist, it probably gives the illusion of the breasts being much larger than that. But to be a 34D shed have to measure about 38 around the nipples.  If this is US sizing that is. Shes probably just wearing the wrong bra size, its something like 70% of women that do.

Yes your are right the Curvier sizes are just to plump. I usually favor the 34C/34D sizes the most with the 32/34/36 hip sizes,because there more realistic.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 09:29:14 pm by Spookylicious » Logged

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
thisiswhoiam84

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 01:19:36 am »

Hi, I may be REALLY late... LOL. But if you're looking for a bodymesh with a larger bust, small waist, and shapely hips and bottom, have you looked at the Kurvy K mesh? Maybe you will like that one. It's not plump at all, except for the assets... :smile:

Thank You CC Creators, Thank You.
LadyAngua

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 10:00:57 am »

As a matter of interest ... the actual cup size is determined by your measurement  from your centre breastbone around to the point where you can feel rib again. Hence I am an E cup because I'm quite wide but my Mum whose a DD cup is heaps bigger than me. This measurement doesn't really change even if you lose\gain weight. Wearing a smaller cup size will cause the underwire to dig into the breast and be uncomfortable. Smiley 
xsweetruinx

your the one who walks right through me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 09:38:57 pm »

I think the kurvy k is more unrealistic. Having gigantic boobs and a very small waist. Anyways, I don't believe Warlokk is making requests anymore.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2009, 09:53:53 pm »

*taps xsweetruinx on the shoulder and points out the date of the last post*

...over a year ago. Don't resurrect the dead unless you have something vitally important to add. Mmmk? Mmmk. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some zombies to kill in here.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: