Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:51:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Sims 2 Deluxe.  (Read 1393 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
angeldisaster

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:20:50 am »

Okay, I have had The original sims 2 since  last april, well about a month ago I bought a new computer, and my Sims two game will NOT add to it, something about it missing a tsdata file. So I had to settle for Sims 2 deluxe, well, I got Bon Voyage two weeks ago and LOVE it, I bought seasons tonight and it said that I had the wrong version installed and see Bon Voyage EP6...

=( is it that Bon Voyage and Free time only run on the sims 2 deluxe? [ not the others ] EVEN though it clearly says *all expansion packs require The Sims 2™, The Sims 2 Deluxe or the Sims 2 Holiday edition. [ see back panel of advertising in Bon Voyage case ]

I `m just mad that I spent twenty four dollars on this game and I can`t even play it...I hope the store takes it back. [ sighs ]
BiscuitTheGreat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 07:24:22 am »

make sure you are using the Disk for your latest expansion pack. The latest expansion pack is in order of release, so in your case, make sure you are using the Bon Voyage disk, because that it the latest released by EA.
angeldisaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 02:32:48 am »

Well, I tried to return it and they made a fit about copy write infringement, so I went all around town and finally found the base game.. ...that took five hours of my day.
wendylady

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 10:06:44 am »

I had the same thing all i did was reboot and then start the game with seasons icon short cut, then it worked fine. I always wants the newest release disk in not the one you bought last.  lol Picky software.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: