Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:40:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: story continues in the next chapter?  (Read 5916 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: January 28, 2008, 07:39:49 pm »

crappy heading, I know...

I've gotten a few requests on continuing my story Anna's Diary from one of the children's point of view - and I have no ideas to start with.

Anyone that has got a good idea for a few happenings in the new story? I appreciate everything that gets my head up and running Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 05:28:50 pm »

perhaps the littlest ones point of view?
or angela's?
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 05:36:43 pm »

maybe you could have the mother appar in front of one of kids and say i am your gardian angel and i am hear to protec you from danger Huh?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 05:41:15 pm »

Perhaps you could like take it 10 years from the current date? So the two kids could be teens, and such. The father might have re-married. But still like show the sadness of her passing? Just a thought.

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 07:07:09 pm »

I was thinking of something like Liam being a teenager and not really remembering his mother at all. but where the story goes from there, I have no idea.
remarried father... hmm... I never really thought about a remarried Ian. for some reason it doesn't feel right. but it might've been fun, though - to combine it with Liam that doesn't remember Anna, and one of the others rebelling because of their father's new wife or something... hmmm... good idea! Cheesy

any more ideas out there?

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 08:13:08 pm »

Well,I think I have the perfect idea!I am great at thinking.Okay,right at the end,the mother is an angel in heaven looking down at them.So what I was thinking it just take it from there.If you just make them age,we will not know what happened to them during the between time.So what I was thinking is that,Angela finds her mother's diary while snooping around the house.She reads it and finds all of what her mother did in the past.She tries to tell her friends but she is afraid of what her mother would think.So she reads the diary book.And one day,the whole family is on their way to the store when Angela brings up a subject of her mother.Her father goes blank and does not notice the car in front of him.He looks back and the car kind of goes crazy and hits a tree.Anna,as and angel,does her best to save her family.Angela cries and Liam ends up in the hospital barely alive.The family does everything to help little Liam out while he is in the hospital.But when Angela comes home from school to only find out that nobody is there.She heads to her room and grabs her mothers old diary.She reads a section which tells her everything.But since she was still a little girl,she kind of never heard of Cancer,Leukemia,or that other disease she had which apparently is not on the tip of my brain today.But,when she logs onto her moms old computer she had.She found this online diary.She reads it and tries to understand.(Sorry for so much info,I write stories,but a sequel is much easier to do)
Hope that helped a little.Smiley

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 10:13:59 pm »

wow! that's a lot of ideas! thanks! I can definitely use some of this. (are you sure you don't want to write this on your own Cheesy)

My site:

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 04:27:53 pm »

my idea would be following the idea of having liam as a teen - i think its got a great start so: Liam as a teen doesn't remember his mum like the other kids do (angela and brian would be getting married now i guees?) and as ian is re-marrying and liam is upset about that the plot could be ian trying to reconnect with liam by telling him the story of his mothers life. hope you can grab some things from that!

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 07:15:41 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1117224
wow! that's a lot of ideas! thanks! I can definitely use some of this. (are you sure you don't want to write this on your own Cheesy)

I could do it for you!jk!It would be better done by a perfect reader than a wannabe like me.Hope you can get some ideas from me.Any ideas can pop up on my mind at any time.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 07:23:18 pm »

I really meant to make your own story out of it. I'm nearly finished with the story now. I've only got some correcting/text editing and pictures left. you did give me some good ideas, though Cheesy

My site:

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 03:27:07 pm »

well,I got another idea,it might just help.But it is a continue idea from the other one of mine
Angela discovers what her mother's life was like.And then Angela does everything she can to help Liam out in the hospital.Because she knows that her mother died in the hospital.So she does not want it to happen again.But when she finds out that Liam might not be back from the hospital for a few months,she prays.She does not pray often but she says it is really important right now.One day she starts her own diary.And she meets another boy her age also having trouble with schoolwork.And they become best friends.And somewhere far in the story,they are teenagers and then the diary starts writing on its own.And Angela keeps getting mysterious letters in the mail.

Just another idea.Remember,it is YOUR story.I really like the way the story is going so far.I really really like it.That reminds,I got to get back to my own story.Later guys!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: