Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:38:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi alpha editable??HELP  (Read 2086 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Radins

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:03 pm »

ok I really love the white sweater/jeans out fit for MiAna and its just perfect for one of my characters BUT i need it on Warlokks 34C 34hip body.
I've tryed and i cant figure it out i have converted other out fits no prob (did one for my guys last night need to redo tonight now that i found the neander body hehe but any way back to my prob)
all those extra files make my head spin and copy paste override aint working (this works with most of the things ive converted)

what do i need to do??

i dont have Milkshape or anything i always just use Photo Impression to do my textures. and use the meshs i can find i'm really at the wim of you more talented people.
:lurk:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 05:34:37 am »

I dont think wat you want is possible Wink
The multimeshes are meshes like clothing in real life, the clothing, a extra layer is wrapped arround the body.
If you can find a mesh for the 34cx34 that has a shirt(with sleeves?) and pants you might pull it off.

You have to copy and paste the textures from the multi top and the multi pants on the body files of that 34cx34 mesh.
But if it will fit? no idea....

You can do conversion from multi to multi mesh, all 4 are build identical, except the shoes and the textures will fit without editing.
uhm, not 100% sure bout the Rengal multi Wink
But Miana/CPU and FM fit perfect.

No longer active
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 10:31:10 am »

ok thanks this is what i ended up with that was easy i think i must have been half asleep when i tryed it before hehe it was like 2am and id been up since 7am the morning before.

* white sweater.jpg (196.41 KB, 800x1010 - viewed 236 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: