Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:21:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of my newest story ideas  (Read 3117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2008, 12:41:29 am »

I've been fooling around with this idea for a few weeks or so, and I want your opinions on it. (I can't post it here until I get the Sims2 back, which should be sometime soon.)

Here's what I've got:
    Adrian Henson is a 14-year boy with a dream: to be in a somewhat sucessful rock band, live the rockstar life, you know, the dreams of many who pick up and learn the electric guitar.
He already has one advantage: He's been described by some music critics as a possible 2nd coming of Jimi Hendrix.
But, he has one obstacle that could make or break him: He has Asperger's Syndrome. This complicates a lot of things for him, making achieving his dream that much harder in a buisness that's already very difficult to achieve major sucess. Will he suceed beyond his wildest dreams...........or crash and burn in the process?

So, what do you think of this basic concept so far? Key word is BASIC. All I have so far is the basic plot and a working list of characters.
bamrd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 09:46:27 pm »

Hey, my brother has Aspergers Syndrome so if you need any help in characterization feel free to PM me. This story looks interesting too. I would love to read it!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 12:29:05 am »

Quote from: bamrd;1149323
Hey, my brother has Aspergers Syndrome so if you need any help in characterization feel free to PM me. This story looks interesting too. I would love to read it!

-Thanks for the help offer, I'll look into it. And I've got a better resource on AS: myself. I have it too.
-Let's just say I'm gonna have fun with everybody before the story's done............especially Adrian.

I've got a working list of celebrity appearances:
-the members of Guns 'N Roses
-Wolf Hoffman (guitarist for Accept)
-Zakk Wylde (guitarist for Black Label Society)
-Scott Ian (rhythm guitarist for Anthrax)
-Joey Belladonna (former vocalist for Anthrax)
-Eric Adams (vocalist for Manowar)
-Ted Nugent (It's the Nuge. Enough said.)

500 POSTS.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 12:31:48 am by Rock Justice » Logged
bamrd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 12:42:03 am »

Wow, small world, huh? I can't believe that someone on here has Aspergers Syndrome! My brother has met several other people with it here and there but I never actually thought that someone with it would actually be on Insim. And, since you know Aspergers Syndrome first hand, the story will be very realistic and believable. That makes me want to read the story even more! Good luck on creating the characters and sets. I hope to see the story on here real soon!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 01:11:34 am »

Quote from: bamrd;1149485
Wow, small world, huh? I can't believe that someone on here has Aspergers Syndrome! My brother has met several other people with it here and there but I never actually thought that someone with it would actually be on Insim. And, since you know Aspergers Syndrome first hand, the story will be very realistic and believable. That makes me want to read the story even more! Good luck on creating the characters and sets. I hope to see the story on here real soon!

Thanks.

Right now, seeing as I don't have the Sims 2, all i can really do is basic set planning, advanced plot development, and advanced character development.
If I can get the Sims2 back in March or April, the story could be up within a month or 2 after that.
But there's another Sims2 story I've been working on for about 2 years that'll take priority to this story. I'm keeping that story's plot somewhat secret, so let me know if you want me to send you a PM on what I have for that story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: