Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:47:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: **New Mesh FitChick AfbodyDadaTopJeans**  (Read 13498 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maniakos

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 09:40:06 pm »

Thanks for sharing your work.  Your designs have added an extra layer of enjoyment to my Sims play.
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2008, 05:17:11 pm »

Thank you everybody Smiley I am very happy that you all like what I have been making!

HWT@ I really suck at recolors Cheesy I am so happy everyone (you too Smiley) makes these beatuiful things for my meshes. I dont play with any crappy recolor I have made, I wait for you guys to release the good stuff Wink

Quote from: Drifter;1150269
i also love what ur doin for the fit chick , and being born and raised in texas would love it if u could make some shirt and jeans set similar to the open top shirt and jeans in the mens section , i love the way the jeans come to floor length with boots , think that could be possible ?

I might have something close to what you are requesting (the bottom part at least), but maxis dropped the ball when they originally made that mesh so fixing it has become a boil on my backside.... a very unpleasant one. I hope to fix it, even though I have tried everything I could think of at the moment. Wish me luck!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Drifter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2008, 08:34:07 pm »

I do wish you a lot of luck , growin up in texas and living there till i was 30 then a  few other places and now oklahoma , i see a lot of the girls in boots aand jeans , not only at the honky tonks but their !!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!! except on my f/c's lol so good luck , hopeing some day to also see some nude bottoms and tops meshes for em , or clothes bottoms and tops seperates , if some of you great meshers can find what popboy . sorry if not spelled right  did with those meshes , lol
xxxagent

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 03:56:22 am »

I love what you're doing for the fit chick,

100% Agree, Thanks for this Smiley

Read My Stories on the "other" site, if your old enough and have access :cyclopsa:
ooooooo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 04:02:32 pm »

oh nice.
silverleaf007

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 05:36:28 pm »

Thanks for the gift
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: