Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:10:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127368 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 03:44:24 pm »

Yeah, know what you mean... he went and did it in the end - after telling Tank to let me sleep he goes and keeps me up 'til 3 in the morning! :lol: Trying to do some homework but the damn program keeps crashing angry Gonna have a play of FT once my back-ups are done, just to chill for a bit :lol:

Yeah, some of the rules are a bit confusing, I've read through it about two to three times. Still, looks worth trying just for a laugh Wink

No requests please
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 11:50:54 pm »

I laughed through the whole thing! Nice and funny. If you don't mind, can you tell me where you got those windows for your house from? Thanks! Can't wait to see MORE.
:smt106

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 01:03:14 am »

Sadie - I'm not doing much better - I've been staying up way too late and I have three sick kids to deal with, ugh.  What program is it that keeps crashing?  How are you enjoying FT?  I haven't gotten it yet because I want to make sure all my favorite mods/hacks are updated first.  Some I need for storytelling, some I just can't live without.

Squirt - ooh.  I have no idea where the windows came from.  But the next time I'm in my game I'll check and see if they say anything, then I'll let you know.  Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 08:51:30 am »

Given how much I'm needing to back up, it's taking me ages to get them all done! I'm using the AnyGameStarter to keep things separate, so that's four lots of back-ups in total, and I've been very tired as well - can't lay all the blame on certain characters though, neighbours kept me awake Friday. Long story short, still haven't installed FT yet - ooh yeah, there's an anim box for that available, BTW Cheesy

What program? It's an "authoring" (read game prototyping) program called Virtools - I'm stuck with version 3, even though 4's been out for ages (Uni won't upgrade yet), and version 3 is riddled with bugs >_< Finally managed to make some progress, to the point where I started getting a headache so had to stop :lol: Aaaaanyway, hijacking over Wink Hope your kids get better soon Smiley

No requests please
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 04:25:07 pm »

really enjoying this legacy,the bit about the crook trying to weasel into it was priceless good job will be watching for updates

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 10:30:35 am »

Thanks for the info about AGS, Sadie.  Very interesting program.  Four backups?  Ick.  One is enough!

Thanks, hotrod!  I'll update eventually, lol.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 10:25:54 am »

Chapter 5

Our gorgeous boy has grown into a teen.  He looks very handsome in his private school uniform.

Me:  You know son, now that you're a teenager, you can run right out and get a job!  It's never too early to learn the value of hard work.

One day, Alwyn brought home a friend from school.  Kenya is a cute girl, but I'm not sure what to make of that hair.  She seems to like Alwyn, though.

They seem to get along pretty well, most of the time.

Alwyn:  I don't like soup!

And for some reason she keeps coming back.

Alwyn:  This one time...

Alwyn:...Dad burned the food!

I'm beginning to wonder what she sees in him.

Okay, so we're not the most mature parents.

Here's Kenya sharing a tender moment with Alwyn.  Aww...

Then she turns right around and does a joybuzzer on Jess.  She's not very nice - but I suppose she'll fit right into this family.

Lately, Pyrus has not gotten along with his mate, Cinder, at all.  And, just I feared it would, it has come to blows between the two.

Thank goodness they had a litter of kittens before this happened.  There would be no breeding them now.

Because they hate each other.

Stupid shower!

Why haven't we bought a new shower, yet?

I'm a romantic at heart.  I always make time for my beautiful wife.

Me:  What a fabulous woohoo!

Jess:  Eh, I've had better.

I've finally done it!  I've made it to the top of the medical career!

Alwyn:  Ow!  That hurt!

Me:  You need to toughen up if you're going to be the man of the house someday.

Alwyn asked Kenya what she thought of him.

Poor kid.  Being a teen is tough.

Alwyn:  I don't like beach balls!

Maybe if he would spend more time romancing Kenya and less time hugging on that cat, things would be different.  I know, because I'm an expert in that department.

Aw, Alwyn's first kiss.  Isn't that just the sweetest thing?

Alwyn:  It's okay, Mom.  You don't have to tell me what first woohoo means.  I already know.

Jess:  WHAT?!

It wasn't long before our baby boy was heading off to college, sniff sniff.

Here's our boy, all grown up.  We didn't realize he'd be dragging Kenya off to college with him...and rooming together.

Now, we've heard lots of things about college life.  Of wild parties...

...juvenile behavior...

...and other unmentionable behavior.

But we don't have a thing to worry about with Alwyn.

He's always been a great kid.  He's always known right from wrong.

We know he's studying hard to bring in those high grades and fabulous scholarships.

And we trust him completely.  We couldn't have asked for a better son.

Our handsome boy has returned from college.  He asked Kenya to move in - he's crazy about her and wants to get married.  I'm thrilled for him.

Jess and I have aged during Alwyn's college years, and it's time for me to hand over the family story to him, now.  And I couldn't be happier.

*Squirt - I promise I haven't forgotten that you asked about the windows.  I actually haven't been in the game lately, but I'll check the next time I open it up to take shots for BL&D.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:21:32 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 02:14:27 pm »

Yay! *Whistles, claps, punches air.*
Um. Think I've been playing this game too much lately...

That was the fastests aging I've ever seen! Child to teen to YA to Adult, all in one post!

Loved it, though. And ah, the noogieing of the girlfriend. I had a Sim do that, and yes, she still stuck around. Wierd.

Love the comments on their talking! Alwyn: I don't like soup. *sniggers*
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 11:12:35 pm »

Aw, thanks! V. cool post. Kids grow up so fast nowadays *sighs* like me. I miss being a kid... :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
nicole77

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 11:19:57 pm »

ah, i love your story ari,this is oxxnicolexxo btw from PTS Smiley

im so strung out by you..i can barely move but i like it..and it's all because of you
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 07:54:21 am »

ahhh! They're going to make such pretty babies!!!!
and did i already say that this story is AWESOMENESS?!?!?! Cause if i didnt, its been long overdue.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 01:08:55 pm »

steelguy and Squirt - Yeah, I know, kind of an abrupt transition, huh?  I didn't realize that I only had a handful of teen shots, and I had intended to only take a few college ones.  I really hate the Uni experience and get through it as quickly as possible!

greydove - They are a beautiful couple, aren't they?  And the offspring turned out stunning.  Thanks for the compliments.

Hey, Nicole!  Glad to see you here.  Thanks for reading.

sjam

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 02:05:20 pm »

What are you doing? What about Timmy wimmy?

I love this anyway, it's hilarious.

*attack of the hypnotism cookies is going on in the other thread Wink)

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 03:59:02 pm »

@steelguy: Wouldn't be talking about Tank would you? :lol: Ah, love no auto-noogie - I dread to think what he'd be like if I didn't have that...!

@Astral: Great update! I love the parent's comments about his son in Uni with the pics :laughing:

No requests please
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 06:26:47 pm »

Aww your legacy is suffering in writing because of your other story. That was like bam, bam, bam. All grown up. See if you didn't write such interesting stories this wouldn't have happened. Wink Still adorable anyway.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: