Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:09:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127346 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:52:02 pm »

kcbanana - Don't worry.  Tim's story is still being told.  This just gives me a little break once in awhile.

Sadie - thanks!

Diana - aw, I'm sorry.  I realized after the fact that I didn't take nearly enough pictures for this piece.  I'll try to slow the future chapters down a little.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 01:28:38 am »

Aww I don't mind, I know your trying to get your stories done and have three little ones to chase after. I don't know how you do it. I watch my three grandsons 7 months, 2 years, and 5. Sometimes I'll be chasing them around come back and there I am still sitting in a thread 2 or three hours later. lol I love reading your stories.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2008, 01:38:06 am »

Sadie: There's a no auto-noogie? Nah, it's too much fun to watch 'em.  Johnny did it to Ophelia today... I'm just waiting for a girl to do it to her boyfriend.. Smiley

Astral: Hey, we're beginning to hijack this thread, too! Cheesy
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2008, 01:16:27 pm »

Diana - yes, three boys can be a handful!  Your grandsons are younger than my group (11, 9, nearly 5), and I bet they're busy, busy, busy.  I know mine are, lol.  Sometimes I wish they had an off switch!  Thank you for your compliment.  You'll be happy to know that the next chapters will be longer, and it looks like I got more sufficient coverage of the third generation's childhood and teen years - so that will cover a few chapters.  Thanks for reading.

steelguy - that's okay!  I don't mind the hijacking.  I actually like the noogie, most of the time.  It cracks me up.  It can be detrimental to a growing relationship, though.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2008, 01:51:22 pm »

Haha, now I'm tempted to take mine out :lol: That'd be interesting - so far, three out of four Strangetown teens love to grab their SOs for either a smooch or a goose :laughing: Tank's too "refined" for that, although he doesn't seem to mind being on the receiving end Wink

Ah well, I've shipped them off to Uni now. ... Oh Gawd, I've just remembered... ACR? Family sims? Three bolts of chemistry? Inteen? Never mind noogies, I just hope there's enough room in those houses... *prepares for baby overload*

No requests please
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2008, 09:57:43 pm »

Wow, this is really good Astral!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 10:48:19 am »

Thanks, mpb.  Smiley

Chapter 6

I didn't want to waste any time making Kenya my bride.  So, in the presence of family and friends, and the maid, Kenya and I exchanged our vows.  My dad's Legacy tree formed the only backdrop.  My family still doesn't have a lot of money, so we couldn't splurge too much, but I didn't care.  The only thing that mattered to me was this beautiful woman before me.

Our guest clapped and cheered.  Now I'm a married man!

Time to cut the cake.  I daintily fed Kenya a mouthful of the delicious confection.

Then it was time for lunch.  I couldn't even eat.  I just kept staring at the perfection that was now my wife.  I can't believe how lucky I am.  Is this a good looking legacy or what?

Er, dad.  I'm trying to play red hands with Glen.  Do you mind?

Then we were wisked away in a limo for our honeymoon.

We had a whole new room added to the house for Kenya and I to sleep in.  I'm not really that happy with the bedding, so we special ordered a matching bedspread from Sugah's Place.  It should be here soon, but the bedroom still looks pretty good, don't you think?

Kenya and I could't wait to try it out.

Me:  Kenya, I've been thinking...

Me:  How would you feel about having a baby right away?

Kenya:  Huh?

Me:  I mean, I know we both want to get started on our careers and all, but I would really like the chance to be a dad, too.

Kenya:  I'm for that!

Kenya:  We can start right now.

Me:  Can you guys leave, please?

I would love to be an Education Minister someday.  But the only job I could find was in the Culinary field.  They were so impressed with my skills that they gave me this little reward on the first day!  Kinda makes me feel bad for quitting as soon as an education position opens up.  Nah, not really.
Gobble, gobble.

Kenya:  Uh, maybe if I move this one...

Me: *cough* not that one *cough*

Kenya:  Okay... I'll move this one.

Kenya:  That's good, right?

Me:  Great, honey.

Me:  Hey, what's that?  Is that a spider?

Kenya:  What?  Where?

Me:  Keep looking, you can't miss it.  Heh heh.

Dad is really starting to show his age.  And if you thought he was grouchy before, he's really surly, now.  He never misses an opportunity to complain.  He criticizes Kenya for her choice of clothing.

When he's not complaining, he spends his free time working on his novel.

And watching the cooking show on tv.

We got a new shower, but it seems to break down as much as the other one always did.  We can afford a repairman, now, but Dad insists on fixing it himself.  Maybe it just gives him an excuse to curse and bang something with a wrench.  Everyone needs an outlet, I suppose.

One time I invited a friend over from college.  She clogged the toilet and I thought Dad was going to blow a gasket.  He chewed her out for nearly half an hour over that.

I was afraid he hurt her feelings and she would wash her hands of all of us.  I need friends for my next promotion.  Don't blow it, Dad!

But she surprised me.  She bit right back.

Cheerleader whose name I forgot:  Talk to the hand, buddy!

Hmmm.  There may be room in the legacy for her.

Kenya still isn't pregnant.  While we wait, we're working in the jobs of our choice.  A position opened up in the Education field for me, the Criminal track for her.  I was kind of skeptical about her desire to be a Criminal Mastermind, but she clawed her way to the top quickly, and just look at that outfit!

Unfortunately, though, now we hardly see each other.  Her carpool arrives for work right when mine is dropping me off.  We manage a quick wave to each other before heading our separate directions.  We're like two ships passing in the night.

Pyrus has grandkitties!  The third generation of cats has been born.  The third generation of humans will be on its way soon, too.  Kenya is finally pregnant!

Er, Mom, perhaps you should take the claw off before you pick up the future parent of generation four.  We don't want this kitten to be spayed or neutered!

What is that little thing, right there?  Out, damn spot!

Time to go to work!  I'm almost at the top.  My wife is pregnant, and I'm happy.  And I'm so clean that bubbles follow me everywhere I go.

Now that Kenya is pregnant, she has a voracious appetite.

Kenya:  Are you going to finish that?

She also uses the bathroom constantly.

Me:  Don't flush the toilet when I'm in the shower!

One day I was headed outside when this crazy chick came out of nowhere and shoved me.  Claimed I was spying on her with my telescope.  As if!  She may as well have 'Spinster' tattooed on her forehead.

Me:  You wish, lady!  You're not going to weasle into this legacy that easily!  Go crawl back in the hole you came out of!

We lost Pyrus today.  I was there to see the Grim Reaper come and take him.  Such sadness.

This really creeped me out.  Kenya came in to say goodbye to Pyrus, but kind of stood in the Grim Reaper.  It was almost like an ominous view of the future, or something.  It literally gave me chills.

The next time you visit, you'll get to find out what's inside this big, beautiful belly.  Hope to see you then!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:20:18 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 03:42:34 pm »

I hate the telescope shoving I wanted to see the big dust thing going with them fighting in opposite directions of each other. lol Great update! Can't wait to see what she'll have, I hope she hasn't been eating any cheescake. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 05:02:16 pm »

Great update!!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2008, 03:24:58 am »

Awww.... They're such a cute couple. Smiley
So the Women in this legacy so far are - Mad Scientist and Criminal Mastermind?
These guys like Bad Girls, right? Smiley

And dead cat whaaaaagghhh! (sob) Sad
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2008, 08:30:09 am »

Fantastic story! That picture of the pregnant woman standing sort of inside the Grim Reaper definitely made an impact.. I thought.. Wow, that -is-.. leaving me a lil speechless!

Looking forward to seeing the next chapter!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2008, 12:28:57 pm »

Diana - thanks!  The telescope thing kind of amuses me.  I like seeing how they react differently to being shoved.  Some of them cry like babies, lol.  And nope, no cheesecake.  I like doing things the natural way.

mpb - thank you!

steelguy - they are both bad girls, aren't they?  I hadn't realized that until you said so.  Funny!

Chaavik - Pretty creepy, huh?  Kinda got me, too.  Thanks for reading!

discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2008, 03:19:57 am »

Yeah, freaky Grim Reaper pic. Again... it was good and again... I really have nothing interesting to say, but thought I should say something...

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2008, 12:08:13 pm »

Thanks, Squirt! Smiley

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2008, 05:44:11 pm »

poor kitty Cry
and i just freakin love your CC!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: