Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:39:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127438 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2008, 02:58:59 am »

Awww... cute kids as usual. Two of them, even!
And ghosts! Eeek! Scarier than ghost cat, it's ghost Gramps!
More paranoid telescope drama.
And why is her fathers hair red suddenly?

Love it. I think this is the first legacy I've seen that has survived so long.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2008, 01:51:41 pm »

Cypherathos - wecome and thank you!

steelguy - you're kidding me, right?  It's only the beginning of generation 4 - but I hope I can stick it out to the end.  Telling the story for people really helps.  Alwyn's hair - I actually chose that for him when he became an elder because it was different, lol.  I liked the way it looked with the white suit he morphed into.  And you'll see lots more telescope drama - for some reason it really cracks me up.  I'm easily amused, I guess. Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2008, 03:06:52 pm »

Nope, I'm serious. Of the other legacies I've seen they either suffer a computer crash and lose all their data, or they just... stop posting. And a couple of them were looking pretty good, too. So I hope you're keeping backups, missy. *stern glare*  Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2008, 04:56:32 pm »

Actually, I try to backup regularly, but you just reminded me that I've played quite a bit since the last one.  I'll do one in just a few minutes!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2008, 04:59:29 pm »

Lol, such a great story. Smiley)

The family is so cute!!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 08:20:32 am »

Thanks, mpb!  I'm glad so many people are enjoying it!  I'm having a really good time playing the family and making up their story.  If I manage to stick it out through the end, I'll most likely do another one sometime.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 07:57:10 pm »

A couple of quick notes - I think I was starting to get bored around this time, so there are no birthday shots.  I had also mostly lost track of the cats, and didn't follow them as closely as I should, but I try to do better with future chapters.

Lots of sloppy shots - you can see walls down and skies, but I don't try to photograph perfectly while playing, so that's that, lol.

Avalon Legacy Chapter 10

Mental note - Not a part of this legacy.

That was a fabulous woohoo - but now I have to throw up because I think I'm pregnant.

Move out of the way, Dad!  I have to throw up!

I don't know how I managed that, but I feel much better and I didn't even set foot in the bathroom.

Our first born, Laurana, heads off to school.

My handsome hubby has finally done it!  He's reached the top of the military career and become a General!

Mom is still working as a Criminal Mastermind.  I'm surprised she hasn't retired, yet.

Weee!  My hubby's so cute!

Kenya:  Oh no!  I tried so hard to make it the bathroom, but I didn't get here in time.

Kenya:  I can't believe I just peed myself!  I'm horrified!

Kenya:  Did anyone see?

Elwyn's ghost continues to scare - this time he gets Aislyn.

Kenya:  I'm so embarrassed.

Kenya:  Sob!

Me:  Aah the mess!  I just can't take the mess!

Alwyn:  Horrible mess!  Clean it up, clean it up!

Kenya:  I hope no one noticed my little accident.

It's that time, again.  Ooooh!

I skipped all the torturous birth pictures this time around, and now you can meet the new addition to our family.  It's a boy!  His name is Lucian.  

Laurana:  Why?  Everytime I have to go to the bathroom, everyone else always runs in here, too.

Laurana:  I can't believe Dad would shoo us all out and hog the bathroom.

Me:  Hey, everyone!  What's going on?

Laurana:  We're all standing here trying to figure out who's going to use the bathroom first.

Laurana:  Sigh.  Dad won.

Laurana:  So what do you think of the new baby?

Aislyn:  Well I'm not crazy about it.  Now there's more competition for heir.

Laurana:  I'm not worried.  I know they'll pick me because I'm the firstborn.

Aislyn:  Yeah, we'll see about that.  I have the biggest eyelashes and fluffy hair to go with them.

Kenya:  Ooh!  That catbox stinks.  Someone should clean it out.

Me:  Geez that woman stinks!  She should try taking a shower once in awhile.

Kenya:  I don't smell that bad, do I?

Almeric:  Gross!

Almeric:  Babies are disgusting creatures.

Kenya:  Does Alwyn know?  Do he suspect anything?

This is the Generation 4 kitty, Thing 2.  She's shoving her face waaay down in her bowl.  I guess the food tastes better down there.

Ah, I get it, now.  She must have found a bug to play with.

Aw, she's a cutie.

Kenya:  How about Alynna?  Does she know what happened?

I can't stand a dirty sink.

Cute shot of Almeric dancing with Aislyn.

Okay, Lucian.  Time to learn to talk.

Lucian:  Noooo!

There's Almeric heading off to work in a helicopter.

It's so noisy!

Mom and Dad still have the hots for each other.  See that vase of flowers behind them?  That's the first date gift of this whole legacy.  Jess brought that to Grandpa Elwyn after their very first date together.  Isn't that sweet?  How neat that they're still sitting on the counter, and will continue to do so for generations to come.  Then everyone can see where this legacy began.

Aislyn:  Hi, Daddy!  Are you almost done, yet?

Almeric:  Almost.

Aislyn:  This house could really use a second bathroom.

Americ:  And that's why there are so many rats in this world.  Isn't that great?

Kenya:  That's fascinating, Almeric.  Please continue.

Aislyn:  Oh no!  Not the rat story again.

Aislyn:  Sigh!  He just goes on and on and on...

Laurana:  AAAHHH!!!

Laurana:  I just saw a ghost, but I'm ok.  See?  I'm smiling.  I deserve to be heir because I can remain calm under stress.

Dad and Almeric have become best friends.  I'm happy they're getting along so well.

Almeric:  OW!  That hurt!

Alwyn:  You're a big tough General, now.  You should be able to take it.

Almeric:  I let my guard down because I thought it was a game.  I didn't expect you to slug me.

Alwyn:  Well, that was your mistake.  You should never let your guard down.

Lucian cuddles generation 3 kitty, Cat.  Cat doesn't seem to like it.

He's a good kitty, though, and puts up with it.

Aw, now he doesn't seem to mind too much.

I maximized my cleaning skill by wiping out this dish!  Hooray!  I'm now an expert cleaner.

Laurana:  I want him to be kind, and sweet, and loving, and considerate, and caring, and unselfish, and cute, because my parents don't want me to bring an ugly boy into the legacy.

Gypsy:  $1,369 - not bad.  I just might have something for you.  Let me see.  Ah.  Here he is.

Laurana:  But I don't like him.

Gypsy:  I'm sure he's a perfectly nice young man.

Laurana:  Try again!

Gypsy:  With $37?  You're kidding, right?

Gypsy:  Hmpf!  You'd think with all their money they could afford more than this!  Cheapskates.

Laurana:  Ew...I don't like him, either.

Gypsy:  You get what you pay for, dear.

Laurana:  Hey, Aislyn.  Whatcha doin'?

Aislyn:  I'm trying to use the bathroom, but this house has no privacy!

Kenya:  Ouch!  You shouldn't hit an old lady so hard!

Sigh.  Another lecture.  This time Dad is raking Laurana over the coals over breaking the computer.

Ugly townie kid:  And that's why I think I'll make a nice addition to this legacy.

Uh...sorry, kid.  Ain't gonna happen.

Almeric:  Ugh.  This thing stinks.  Must be for Laurana.

Poor Laurana.  She's desperate to have someone to flirt and go steady with, but she really doesn't get along well with George.

Whoa!  That is one gorgeous kid.  Perhaps Lucian will be the heir.

And if I choose Lucian, he can add these pretty genes to the pool.

Okay...I know I said you might be a part of this legacy, but that doesn't mean you can just sleep here whenever you want.

Here's a shot of our legacy wall so far.

Me:  Can I, er, help you?

Possible addition to the legacy:  I need to use the toilet.

Me:  Well, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until I'm done.

And this is what we pay our maid to do.

Hugging the cat and flushing the toilet when I'm taking a shower.  Aaieee!

Me:  Could you not wait until I was done before cleaning in here?

Maid Remington:  Lady, if I wait until the bathroom is empty I'll never get this place clean.  You guys really ought to think about adding a second facility.

Me:  Mind your own business.

Although she doesn't care much for George, Laurana thought she would try again with him.  Poor thing.  Maybe she'll get lucky and some new faces will move in soon.

Wow!  Aislynn is gorgeous!  She's prettier than her sister (but don't tell her I said that).  It's going to be really tough to choose an heir for the next generation.  It's going to depend on what everyone's hopes and dreams are, their personalities, and of course, their looks.

But just look at those eyelashes!  She's a real beauty.  And she's not wearing a bit of makeup in this picture, either.

Will Laurana ever get a boyfriend?  Will Aislyn find someone she likes, too?  What will Lucian turn out like when he reaches his teens?  Tune in to the next chapter to find out.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:13:17 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2008, 10:50:15 am »

Oooh, nice update!

I wonder who the heir will be O.o
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2008, 11:17:42 am »

Haha, great update Cheesy I LOL'd at that cat pic (Call the police! :lol:)

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2008, 12:45:53 pm »

Thanks, guys!  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2008, 02:47:51 am »

Awww... they grow up so fast. *sniff* Glad to see the gene pool is still cute.
Ghost cat! Ghost Gramps! And seriously - only one bathroom in the house? With that size family? Holy cow!

Actually not unlike where I'm living right now. Except without the cute. Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2008, 06:30:00 am »

LOL - thanks, steelguy.  Yeah, I'm not the world's best builder.  I really hate making my own houses, truth be told, and when I finally do buckle down and build one, they usually have fatal design flaws.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2008, 11:04:02 am »

Heh, I'm the same. I'm getting better I think, but still... I wouldn't be able to upload them, put it that way :angel:

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2008, 09:25:20 pm »

Geez, I'm gone for so long I missed 3 gens almost!!!  They are all absolutely gorgeous too!!! Whenever I have a legacy I have these two beautiful sims (and trust me- they're good looking, I'm picky and shallow) and they're kids come out looking all funny (shallow).  Ah well, someday I will perfect the art of the legacy!!!
Can't wait for an update!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2008, 07:02:58 am »

Sadie - lol - I wouldn't upload mine, either.  I'm usually pretty uninspired when it comes to building/decorating.

Medagic - where ya been, lol?  Glad you're back and reading.  So far the legacy looks pretty good (and I'm hopelessly shallow, too!), although there is a little bit of funkiness coming up in the next generation.  Nothing bad, but just different, lol.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: