Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:13:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127426 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2008, 10:58:26 am »

i love this story! im so glad  you picked Aislynn  as the heiress..she's so cute!
Lance is hilarious..lol you make me laugh so much everytime i read your stories..great work!

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:15 am »

*gasp* I. WUFFS. LANCE!!!! XD lol, that was a really good chapter :rofl:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2008, 03:37:59 pm »

Lol Lance is too funny. Aislynn looks really pretty Cheesy
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2008, 05:01:36 pm »

Squirt - thanks!  I'm glad you approve!  

Steelguy - Lance is a college streaker - every campus has one.  I got a big kick out of him because he came by so often shaking his groove thing.  Thanks for reading.

Karla - aw, thanks!  I'm glad you're enjoying it.  I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Terri - LOL!  Lance is getting popular.

2B - The official rules state that once moved out, non-heirs cannot be moved back in.  I don't know what other people do, but I just move them out to a lot with a phone so I can still invite them over.  I don't usually play them, since they're no longer part of the household.  Some people do, though.  And I suppose if you really want to kill them off, then you probably wouldn't be the only one, lol.  Thanks a bunch for reading!  

mpb - She did turn out really pretty.  I was pretty happy about that.  I like her.  Smiley

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2008, 08:25:41 am »

Okay, this cracked me up:

It's called Chess. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time running around naked you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

Lance is a hoot, let me tell ya. Too funny!

Well done and very amusing, as always, AF. I can understand your reasoning, when deciding upon Aislynn.
I knew you'd do what was best for your legacy brood.
Lucien is darling, as always, and Joseph looks quite yummy with that long hair!

Thank you for using my walls in the Avalon's abode. I appreciate your support.   :thumbup:

I intend on commenting in my usual fashion in our Scribes of PTS thread at the forum.

See ya there!    :goodjob:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:29:05 am by Sugah Sim » Logged

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2008, 06:15:44 am »

I'm baaaack! :dance: Great update Ari - and thanks for explaining what happens with non-heirs, I was curious about that myself since I didn't find it anywhere. I was rooting for Lucian too, but I can see why you went for Aislynn instead Smiley

No requests please
HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2008, 07:41:36 pm »

Holy... holy.... CRAP! I just read chapters 6-13. Great choices of heirs, AF! Aislynn is absolutely gorgeous! I was rooting for Laurana... until they all turned into teens. Then I wanted Aislynn to be heir.

Keep up the good work!

Visit my dragons eggs! They need to survive!
http://dragcave.net/user/hollymaniac
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2008, 04:25:59 pm »

Hey, guys!  Sorry for the belated response - we've been without internet for a week.  Thank you all so much for your support.

2B - LOL!  Hopefully very soon.  I'll try to get it posted by the end of the week.

Hi, Sugah!  How delightful to see you on my thread!  Thank you for the comments.  Look, everyone!  It's Sugah!  Her site is where I got all the fabulous walls and some of the floors for my Avalon House.  She has tons of stuff available for FREE download - so by all means, go check it out!  You won't regret it, I promise.

Hey, Sadie, welcome back.  I'm back now, too, lol.  I'm behind everywhere after being internetless for a week, but I noticed you have an update.  I'll try to get to your blog soon to check it out.  How are you doing on your legacy?  Are you enjoying yourself?

Hey, Holly!  Thanks for the comments and support.  It really means a lot!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2008, 05:24:07 pm »

Hey Ari, welcome back Cheesy I haven't played my legacy again yet, but I've started to write it up. After that I felt a familiar tap on my shoulder, grudgingly turned round with a "Who is it this time?" to find Tank gazing expectantly at me... so, yeah, been writing up a lot of ideas too, thanks to that kid! Cheesy Well, not just been him, there's a couple of sims I made for the story that have been dishing out their share too - single parent syndrome kicks in once again! :lol:

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2008, 07:51:43 pm »

Ok, I suppose Aislynn will be a good heir.  I applaud you for the diversity!  To bet honest, I am a little worried about George and Joseph's noses, although I think they're both cute.  
And Lucian is just adorable!!! He will always be heir in my eyes! (Sorry Aislynn!)

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2008, 02:13:11 pm »

Sadie - I sooo know what you're talking about.  There's this handsome detective that's been trying to get my attention a lot, lately.  His name is Detective Steven Gray and he wants me to do a story about him.  I'm tempted, and already have some ideas, but I really know nothing about detectives and would have to do research.  I'm too lazy, lol.  Besides, I need to finish Tim's story, tell Victoria's story (you haven't met her, yet, but I've been writing her life story a lot this past week and she'll be my next big project), figure out when I'm going to get to Sheldyn's story, and about a half a dozen other projects, including a couple of short stories.  Sometimes I feel like my head is going to burst from everyone in there trying to claw their way out, lol.  It's quite maddening.

Medagic - I was kind of concerned about Joseph's 'nosiness' too.  I didn't really notice it until after I changed his hair.  But I still think he's cute.  And the offspring for the next generation has turned out nicely, in my opinion.  It starts off a little rough, though, lol.  Have faith!  And I absolutely adore Lucian.  I may do something else with him eventually.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2008, 04:40:05 pm »

Chapter 14

The day after we arrived home, we got married.  Joseph seemed happy enough, but I still sometimes wonder if he's truly ready to tie that knot.  I mean, I know he had a bit of a wandering eye in our teens and through college - I'm not stupid.  But I've always tried to keep him happy so he never felt the urge to stray.  And now, our relationship has reached this level of finality.  You can't really undo marriage.  I mean, you can, but it gets a lot more difficult.

I'm so in love with this guy.  I always have been.  I wanted to marry him since I was a teenager.  And I can't wait to get our family started.

We didn't want a big party like our parents had when they were married.  We just wanted a simple little ceremony with my brother and sister in attendance.

Joseph:  Dude.  Ya mind?

Maid:  I'll be out of your way in just a minute.

Joseph:  You think you can just take the dishes and go?  I mean, it's my wedding day.  My wife wants to get pregnant and I'd like a little woohoo.  So if you could just...

Maid:  Oh, hi the new Mr. Avalon.  I'm all done.  I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, now.

Aislynn and Joseph:  Let's get started!

After trying to get me pregnant, Joseph was eager to get to the computer to see if there were any openings in the Culinary field.  No luck, yet, but I'm sure he'll keep trying.

Joseph:  Aw, look.  The love letter I sent to Aislynn after our first date.

Joseph:  I can't believe it's still in here after all this time.  After four years of college.

Joseph:  *smack*  That's so sweet.

Lucian cleaned up the wedding cake for us.  That was nice of him.

Oops!  I didn't mean to intrude.  I mean, I'm glad my parents are still so hot for each other after all these years, but it's not something I really want to see, know what I mean?

I'm pregnant.  I can tell because I'm puking my guts out.

And now I have to clean the toilet.  Gross.

Lucian slept over last night.  He stayed late after the wedding, and didn't want to make the long drive.

Here we go again.

Damn.

Lucian:  How have you been feeling, Dad?

Almeric:  Well, my eyes aren't so good.  The doctor says I need to have the prescription for my glasses changed.

Almeric:  And my temperature was a little too high.

Almeric:  And I have to have an x-ray to check my bone density.

I must be pregnant.  No one barfs this much.

Cat died today.  I didn't even realize she was that old.  She did't look old.  And she was spry enough to be a young cat.  Generation three of the cats are now all gone.  Thing 2 is the only animal we have left.

Lucian broke the sink in the piano room.  Dad wasn't mad, but it sure was a mess to deal with.

My parents are so funny.  Dad was telling Mom this dirty joke in the kitchen the other day.  I sure hope Joseph and I are still so close after our kids grow up and move out.  My lifetime goal is to reach my Golden Anniversary - to grow old with my spouse.

Lucian is still here.  I certainly don't mind him being here.  Sometimes I miss those college days when we lived in the campus house together.  He can hang around as long as he wants.

He broke another sink.  This one is in Mom and Dad's room.

Dad was a little annoyed this time, but he didn't say anything.

Joseph continues to search for an opening in the Culinary field.  Still no luck.

Mom was bustin' a move for Lucian.  Too funny to watch.  She moves around well for an older lady.

We were right in the middle of watching tv, when Jess's ghost, my great grandmother, popped up out of nowhere to scare me.  I mean, why me?  I'm the pregnant one!

Then I couldn't help but notice how hot my husband is.  Isn't he a hunk?

Another night spent at the Avalon house.  Lucian sleeps in his childhood bed.

Joseph has taken a temporary postition as an Art Forger.  He makes good money, but his heart is not really in it.

He was at work when it was time to give birth to our first child.

Aisylnn:  Um, yoohoo?  I'm having a baby here!

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and soon little Aubrey was born.

Everyone cheered, sort of after the fact.

You guys are a little late.

They're obviously really happy, because I'm off feeding the baby and they're still standing there cheering.

Aw, he's a cutie, isn't he?

My parents are so cute together.  I love how they do so many things with each other.  Mom fell asleep while they were playing video games, and she's just snoozing by Dad's side.

The house is getting crowded.  This kid, Amar Hamilton, kind of invited himself over for a few days.  I don't even know him, he came home with someone - I don't even know who.  I know I could tell him to leave, but that just sounds mean.  I don't mind if he stays for awhile, but if he's not gone after a few days or so, I'll have to ask him to leave.

Lucian is still here.  I love having him, though.  Seems like old times.  Well, except for the poopy diapers.

Cute baby!

This child calls our home nearly everyday and asks for Joseph.  And get this - her name is Marsha Bruenig.  I know a Marsha Bruenig from my college days.  She was always the same way, calling all the time, late at night, wanting to talk to the adults of the house.  It's just weird.  Doesn't she have parents?  What do they think of her calling adults at 11:00 p.m. on a school night?

I'm not even sure how that happened.

Joseph:  Culinary, culinary, culinary.  Come on, Culinary!  Make my day.  Sigh.  Still no openings.

This kid is weird.  He's always walking around in his underwear.  It's kind of indecent, and I'm getting annoyed with him.  Mom thinks he's great, though.  They spend a lot of time just hanging out.  I'll be glad when he leaves.  He's starting to make me uncomfortable.

Lucian broke another sink.  Dad's going to blow a gasket.

It's already time for Aubrey's birthday!  I eagerly await for the family to gather around to celebrate.  See how excited I am?  Dad looks excited, too.

Erm...his eyes are kind of funky.  Mom said mine looked like that when I was little, and I grew into them.  I sure hope she's right.  'Cuz that's kind of...ick.

Will Joseph ever get a job in the culinary track?  Will Amar and Lucian ever leave?  Will Aubrey ever grow into his funky eyes?  Tune in to the next episode to find out!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:07:37 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2008, 10:39:51 pm »

Oh wow.  She's already critiquing her son's looks!  lol.  
This is such a funny story!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2008, 01:35:43 am »

Yay for updates! I LOVE the name Aubrey, btw. :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2008, 01:46:15 am »

Medagic - lol, yeah, but those are freaky, eh?  I was really worried at this point in the legacy.  Thanks for your comments.

Squirt - Thank you!  Aubrey is an interesting name.  It's a unisex name; I've seen it used for both males and females.  I rather like it, too, for either gender.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: