Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:25:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127369 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2008, 01:20:01 am »

Now, I've never tried killing the headmaster... Smiley
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2008, 04:55:35 pm »

You should probably try it then. It's oh so much fun.
Unless you're not into that sort of thing lol.
hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2008, 09:00:19 pm »

Nice chapter, Ari! You'd better not pick Arynn as heir, 'cause I don't think anyone will read your this ever again if you do!

Aubrey on the other hand- I like. Drake is also adorable.

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2008, 10:46:46 am »

Thanks, Holly - although I think the audience is divided.  Some are rooting for Arynn.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 08, 2008, 08:57:37 am »

Get in some character development in Arynn's side!!

Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:24 am »

I don't normally read these, but this one caught my attention, and then I stayed up til 2:30am reading it...lol. It's cute and I'm eager for more. You have a real knack for catching and creating humor.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2008, 10:19:51 am »

Well, thank you Rosebud!  You've just made my day!  You're also in luck, because I'm posting another update.  Hope you enjoy!

And Sadie - I promise I didn't steal one of your ideas, lol.  The same thing happened in my game with the maid.

Chapter 19

These cats!  They crack me up.  Chips dreams of lobster.  

Aubrey heads off to college.  I can't believe it's already time for him to leave.

Mean spirited Arynn is at it again.

She punches her dad hard while playing.

Looks like Drake is not immune to being scared out of bed by the ghosts.  Jess gets him good.

Then she turns around and gets Dad, as well.  She's really in a mood tonight.

Drake made a mess out of a puddle in the bathroom.  The maid was trying to clean it up, but you could tell he was annoyed.

I dismissed him for the day, and told Drake to clean it up.  He wasn't real thrilled with the idea, but he's not going to go around wrecking the house and letting the maid deal with it.

That's a good boy, Drake.

The time has finally come.  Both my parents had been sipping elixir for awhile now, but have finally decided to let nature take it's course.  They have lived happy lives, but unfortunately, Mom only lived to be 70.  But the elixir gave her many more days than that.

Goodbye, Mom.  Rest in peace.

Poor Dad.  He needs some extra support at this time.

Ha ha, there's where I earned my slouch.

I caught Drake making another mess in the kitchen.

He complains a lot when you tell him to pick up after himself, but he does it.

Cute shot of Joseph dancing with Drake.

Wisp:  This catfood sucks.  I want pizza.

Today is my birthday!  I'm going to be an old lady.  Holy crap look at all those candles!

Well, come on everyone, before this cake burns down the whole house and ends the Legacy.

Well now.  That's not so bad.  I seem to have aged pretty well.

Joseph is the exact same age as me, so he celebrated his birthday on the same day.

Joseph:  I wish for lots of woohoo.

Um, yeah.  He's going to need a makeover.  Red eyebrows and gray hair are not a good combination.  And that orange shirt is hideous.

I forgot to take a post makeover shot of my hubby, but you can see him behind me in this picture.  It's weird with the three of us being elders, but I'm happy my Dad is still around.  I know his time is starting to grow short, so I'm really treasuring the time I have left with him.

Joseph:  So if you become heir, you won't marry a sumo wrestler, will you?

Arynn:  What?  What are you talking about?

Joseph:  The house is pretty big, but someone that large would get in the way.  We just want to be sure you'll choose a normal sized man for your mate.

Me:  That's so funny, dear.

Arynn:  How embarassing!  My parents are complete idiots!  A sumo wrestler!?  As if!

I just love that swagger.  And Joseph looks every bit as sexy now as he did in our adult years.

We're just so in love.

Ooh, he still gets my old ticker thumping!

Joseph:  Congrats on turning into a fine old lady!

There must be something about this family - we all seem to find our gaseous emissions funny.

And Dad is no exception.

The Grim Reaper eventually came for Dad.  He had no regrets.  He lived to be 79, plus some extra because of the elixir.  

Goodbye, Dad.  You'll be missed.

Arynn:  Congrats on learning how to walk, Mom.

Me:  What?

Aha!  This time I caught Chips in the act.  Eventually we will teach this cat not to rip things up.

Chips isn't the only one getting busted.  Arynn was brought home by the cops.  That loser Dorian, no less.  I wasn't sure who I was more irritated with.

Arynn felt pretty bad.  She cried.  I was actually happy to see that.  Maybe she has a heart in there after all.

Arynn:  I'm so sorry I got caught sneaking out!

Joseph really gave her a piece of his mind.  He chewed her out for nearly an hour.

Chips and Wisp do not get along.  At all.  They fight constantly.

Here they are during one of their many skirmishes.

I guess we've been kind of lucky and had many peaceful years with the cats all getting along.  But like all good things, it came to an end.

Chips won this round.

Ordinarily, I would get upset about the maid hugging on the cat instead of doing his job.  But poor Thing 2.  Ever since she turned into an elder, she hasn't been socializing with the other cats that much, so she's been kind of lonely.  She needs lots of hugs, and if she feels she needs one from the maid, then that's fine.

Arynn:  I said I was sorry for getting caught, but I'm not sorry for sneaking out.  Man, that was fun!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 03:01:49 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:53 am »

Hehe! Good ol Arynn!
Keep with the updates!

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:49 pm »

I love it!!!
Love doesn't even describe it. Me and my bunny Oscar are sitting here in awe.

You truly are amazing!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 04:52:07 pm by ilovejb3443 » Logged
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2008, 02:38:30 am »

Well, Arynn is a Bad Girl. And I remember that the early girls of this Legacy were that way too. Hmm....

And another Generation passes on. (With dancing)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 11, 2008, 05:45:13 am »

Aww. It's always hard to let them go, huh? I've yet to get to that stage with my two, but it's gonna be very sad when it happens Sad

Aaanyway, you have a choice to make now, huh? Wink (Unless you've already made it, of course) How many nice points does Arynn have, just out of interest?

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: September 11, 2008, 01:42:58 pm »

Thanks, guys!  Glad you enjoyed it.

Zorom - yeah, she's really something, isn't she?

ilovejb - aw, thank you.  Smiley  Smiley

LOL, 2B.  It was easy to get attached to my elders because I've known Alynna since infancy.  And Almeric is an old favorite of mine.  I've played him quite a bit.  Plus he makes pretty babies.  Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming, though, with so many different sims doing so many different things at the same time.  Thanks for the compliment!

steelguy - yeah, most of the family line has been pretty bad, lol.

sadie - I had such a difficult time letting these two go for some reason.  I kept having them chug elixir because I was so attached - but you can't do it forever, there's just not enough room.  I sympathize with you, though, because your founder is the hardest to let go.  I'm pretty sure I cried when mine passed.  Sad

Ooh - Arynn is awful.  I think she only has 1 or 2 nice points.

And yes, the decision was made awhile back because my game is ahead of the chapters here.  In the game this generation has already gone through college, the chosen heir has married and reproduced, and their offspring just turned into a teen.  Whew!

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2008, 02:45:01 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1375028
Thanks, guys!  Glad you enjoyed it.

Zorom - yeah, she's really something, isn't she?

ilovejb - aw, thank you.  Smiley  Smiley

LOL, 2B.  It was easy to get attached to my elders because I've known Alynna since infancy.  And Almeric is an old favorite of mine.  I've played him quite a bit.  Plus he makes pretty babies.  Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming, though, with so many different sims doing so many different things at the same time.  Thanks for the compliment!

steelguy - yeah, most of the family line has been pretty bad, lol.

sadie - I had such a difficult time letting these two go for some reason.  I kept having them chug elixir because I was so attached - but you can't do it forever, there's just not enough room.  I sympathize with you, though, because your founder is the hardest to let go.  I'm pretty sure I cried when mine passed.  Sad

Ooh - Arynn is awful.  I think she only has 1 or 2 nice points.

And yes, the decision was made awhile back because my game is ahead of the chapters here.  In the game this generation has already gone through college, the chosen heir has married and reproduced, and their offspring just turned into a teen.  Whew!

LOL I know what you mean. I'm hooked on mine lately; the twins are now just starting Uni, and I've finally chosen - had to vet their potential partners first though! I'm in love with my heir already, I dunno which'll be harder to let go Sad

BTW - you do know you can encourage Arynn to be nicer, right? Wink Now her parents are elders it'll have more impact. I had to do that myself - that's all I'm saying :angel:

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2008, 03:10:50 pm »

Yes I do agree with Sadie on the encouraging.  One of my characters, Max was quite mean after returning from the dead but much encouraging from his partners did help a bit.  He's still a lovely brat though.

Anyway, yay for the update!  Drake is fun, I'm glad you make him take responsibility for his actions!  

Sorry about the cats fighting, I know it's a small point but I really hate the coding that animals were given to fight over food bowls and pet beds.  For heaven sakes, can't we have peaceful pets?

Though sometimes they do manage to get along quite well, which is nice.  I had 6 dogs living in my house at one point and never there was a fight.  Now I have two that fight all the time.  Personalities I suppose.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 11, 2008, 08:37:28 pm »

Awwww I loved this update!!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: