Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:37:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 128823 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2008, 06:42:14 pm »

If I make a Legacy It is going to be overlooked because everyones going to yours! LOL I love it I am so excited to find out the heir!- I think eryn should be one red hair is a good gene to add in! I have another Question about Legacy's: If one of the kids is NOT heir can you still have them marry and have kids?

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:45 pm »

Oh and I have Inteen downloaded in my game is it OK, because my sims might have triplets or something is that ok in a legacy?

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
cookniro

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »

Having fun reading through your story. Thanks.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2008, 08:44:02 pm »

WOW!!  What a huge response!  It's great to log in and see so many people commenting - fabulous!  Welcome, new readers - it's a pleasure to have you aboard.  Hope you continue to enjoy!

ilovejb - I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather.  My thoughts and prayers are with your family.  I'm glad I could bring a smile to your face.

LouieLove - This thread seems to love legacies - so I'm sure yours will get read, too!  Yes, the non-heir children can marry - but once they move out they are no longer in the legacy.  You can play them separately and live their lives if you want - but they can't move back into the legacy house.  I'm not sure about what the rules for Inteen are in a legacy, but it kinda depends on how strict you want to get with the rules.  I don't see a problem with triplets, personally, because it doesn't really make anything easier or harder - and you can still only choose one heir.  I've seen a legacy where triplets were born.  And a lot of people bend the rules a little to suit their playstyle, anyway.  

Thanks a bunch, everyone - you have really made my day!!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 30, 2008, 08:57:03 pm »

It has taken two evenings to read the entire legacy up to this point. I have giggled quite a bit while reading. I have enjoyed it all and looking forward to more.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 30, 2008, 09:16:50 pm »

Thanks SO much astral you rock I am excited to start my legacy this weekend!

Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2008, 09:25:03 pm »

LOL!!!
gotta love this story =]

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2008, 11:23:39 pm »

http://www.legacychallenge.com/ WOW strict rules..Do I have to fallow every single one of them?

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2008, 11:24:16 pm »

w00t! you just gotta love college. the randomness is insane XD great update, the phsyco teacher is starting to creep me out! :thumbrig:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 01, 2008, 05:26:31 am »

@Louie: If you're keeping score, then yes. If not it's up to you, but Inteen is certainly questionable. I'm trying to play as cleanly as possible, barring some fixes for both bugs and things that really got on my nerves, but I'm not keeping score either. The handicap and master sections you needn't worry about if you're new Smiley

No requests please
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 02, 2008, 04:18:01 pm »

I've never had a professor hit on my sims before. That's just creepy.

But the annoying cheerleaders and flirting cows, yeah, been there.

Oh, and the streakers. That's just scary.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 02, 2008, 10:55:10 pm »

I have a question- If my two sims have a child would that child be the 1 generation of my legacy??

Keep of the good work astral your positively amazing!- oh and how do you make your sims look so unique? I saw the sims you made at Suhgus Place but I cant download on pay-sistes but wow theyre beautiful. I always use the first default face!!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 02, 2008, 10:55:45 pm »

*Sites

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2008, 01:03:30 pm »

Erm, Sugah's Place isn't a pay site - it's all free Wink I gather Ari uses a default face replacement from Sussi or someone like that. As for your other question; your founder's first gen, the child they have will be second Wink

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2008, 03:45:37 pm »

Ah, thanks, Sadie - didn't see your question Louie, sorry about that. I do use default replacements - by Selzi

Sugah's Place is free, but you have to have a FilePlanet membership to download.  That's free as well, if you look on the left side of the registration page.  There is a suscribe to fileplanet area - where you get membership bonuses for gamers, but it's not the same as a site that has free items and 'donation' or 'subscription' items - Everything at Sugah's Place is, and always will be, free. Smiley

Thank you very much for your compliments!  I'd be thrilled if you used one of my sims to start your legacy!  But you don't have to.  Who's your favorite?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: