Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:22:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2008, 06:36:36 pm »

OMG really? THANK YOU!! I was looking for a sim to start it ( I am about to go work on first chapter now) I LOVE Asha and Laniel It will be hard to choose!!! thanks again! wow I feel so lucky!-I hope there are good male walk by's....

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2008, 07:04:12 pm »

Don't forget - Lainel is an elf, if that makes a difference.  Hooray!  I can't wait to see one of my sims start your legacy!  That is SO COOL!!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2008, 10:33:51 pm »

LOL It wont be as good as yours, I dont have your talent..But I'll try, I feel bad though too some of the things in my game happened (withought being planed) that R the same in your game..sorry!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: October 04, 2008, 09:15:35 am »

That's unavoidable in a legacy, Louie.  There are going to be many similarities from one legacy to the next.  There are several similar things that have happened with Sadie's and my games - that's just the nature of sims Smiley  I'm really looking forward to reading it.  Alright - so who'd you get for your founder?  I've been dying to find out!!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2008, 12:13:32 pm »

LOL you'll see (I will give you full credit 4 her) but my photobucket wont upload the pics..I think I am doing something wrong..I took like 3 chapters worth of pics so hopefully they'll all be up this weekend! Thanks again!

SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2008, 12:28:34 pm »

Yay updates! I love you Astral! *hugglez*

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 04, 2008, 12:44:52 pm »

*groans* Ok, so I took all of my pic and I found them in one of those folders after a mad search, I moved them to MY Pictures but when I try to upload them to photobucket the pics arent in the folder anymore!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: October 04, 2008, 01:19:55 pm »

Aw, thank you SimKween! Smiley

Louie - oh no!  You didn't lose all your pictures did you?  This is probably late information, but your pictures are always located here:

My Documents/EAGames/The Sim 2/Neighborhoods/N00?/Storytelling

The N00? is variable and depends on which neighborhood you're using.  Pleasantview is  N001, Strangetown is N002, Veronaville is N003.  The newer neighborhoods that have come with the last few Expansion Packs have slightly different names, like G001 for RiverBlossom Hills (Seasons), F001 for Desiderata Valley(Freetime), and E001 for Belladonna Cove (Apartment Life).

Inside each neighborhood's Storytelling folder you'll find snapshots and thumbnails.  The snapshots are the ones you want to select to upload to photobucket.  It's extremely helpful if you rename each snapshot because it will make it much easier to find. Otherwise it will have a label 'snapshot xxxxx' that is assigned to it.  The x's are actually a series of letters and numbers.  You can also change the size of your snapshots by looking under the camera options on the control panel ingame.  Large is the size I always use - it's 600x450.

Does that help at all?  Or is the issue something else?  I sure hope you didn't lose your pictures - that's a heartbreaking experience!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 04, 2008, 01:51:30 pm »

I got it!- the first couple chapters will be up soon!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: October 04, 2008, 02:48:21 pm »

Hooray!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2008, 07:53:46 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1406986#post1406986 Yayy! chapter one is up!

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2008, 08:31:29 pm »

I can finally stop spamming on here now!

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 09, 2008, 03:59:51 pm »

I was thinking of starting my own legacy... But I can't stop cheating. I'm a failure. =]
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 09, 2008, 04:37:52 pm »

I have that same problem, ilovejb. I like my sims to live a life of luxury right off the bat.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2008, 09:36:43 pm »

It doesn't matter - unless you're trying to score it.

At one of the forums where I hung out, we did what we called a 'Faux Legacy' - where we each made our own rules and did what we were comfortable with.  The main points were to start with a founder, marry a townie, and procreate - repeating the process as many times as we felt like - whether it be 2, 5, or 10 generations.  And everything we did inbetween was left up to the individual. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: