Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:54:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127439 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:25 pm »

LOL, creepy prof., my sims have had more than their share of those. I had a male prof. hitting on a male student once. Then he turned around and hit on the kid's sister. Weirdest thing I've ever seen happen randomly in game. Especially since I don't have any odd mods to change behaviors. Anyway, keep the story coming, I think I'm hooked...

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:16 am »

I'll probably start a legacy soon and see how far I get till I get bored.
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 13, 2008, 04:49:51 pm »

Well I'm going to have a problem starting my legacy, because I can't find my disc. I think I may faint... =\
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2008, 11:38:55 am »

Thanks, Rosebud.  Glad you enjoyed it.

Ilovejb - that's awesome you want to start a legacy.  But stinks you can't find your disc.  I hope you can find it!

2B - thanks!  Getting kind of slow with my updates, lol.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2008, 12:15:18 pm »

You're not the only one >_< Must update my legacy at some point (since everything's there) - Xeno's pending a reply from Axel and a "moment" (read: few hours x_x) to get pics - and in the meantime there's reading for Uni I'm expected to do. Not to mention other things...

Ah well, we'll get there Wink

No requests please
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 14, 2008, 08:34:56 pm »

So far; no disc. I'm about in tears. I don't know what I'm going to do. I feel as though I'm stalking this. -.-
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2008, 06:29:39 pm »

Ha ha ha!!  I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back and I've read through it all!  I agree, the cow is a little creepy...  And the teacher is creepier...  Uh...    
Maybe some better choices in mates should be chosen...  
Make Drake marry the cow!!!  Please??  That would be hilarious!!!  We don't even know what this girl (is it a girl?) looks like it, but Drake is boring, so who cares???

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
TheRandomTeam

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

when r u updating next
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2008, 11:47:38 pm »

LOL The cow in mine is a guy, and he hits on everyone! >_<

Oh, and guys; please don't nag for an update. We get there when we get there, no sooner Smiley

No requests please
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2008, 08:21:57 pm »

One of my sims once had the cow's kid. Ugliest brat I've ever seen in game..and trust me, I've seen some ugly sim kids. This one took the cake and just got worse as he grew up. Then he wouldn't die. I think even Mr. Death was afraid to look at him. LOL, the cow is contagious. Handle with care.

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2008, 05:47:27 pm »

@2B: Um, last night :angel:

Ugh, the cow is the bane of my Uni playing. It's the big reason I miss the visitor controller when I play my legacy - that and the militaristic coaches marching in and trying to turn the house/dorm into a boot camp Tongue

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2008, 12:06:29 pm »

Ugh.  The coaches annoy me to death.  I can see why they would storm in and have a sim who's getting a little soft around the edges do some push-ups, but he seems rather indiscriminatory, doesn't he?  I've had sims in peak physical condition get visits from him.

The cows don't usually bother me that much.  Although one time a cow destroyed a relationship with a couple of sims I had - he hit on both of them.  The cows can be male or female - but usually hit on both genders equally.

I had a sim marry a cow once.  Quite a leap of faith, actually, because I didn't get to see what he looked like until after he got married.  Then I took him to the mirror to take off his mask.  Whew!  He was a nice looking guy.  What cracked me up is that he would visit other sims I played dressed in his cow outfit, even though college was over for him.  And despite being the prankster he was during his college years, he was a fairly nice guy.

A friend told me a way to peak under the mask of the cows (and llamas) to see what's lurking underneath - just invite them into a hot tub.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2008, 12:56:15 pm »

Oh wow.  I wonder why I never thought to try that!
Mostly when the cows came by I either steered clear or let my sims have a bit of fun themselves... Smiley

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 22, 2008, 08:25:45 pm »

Tis is killing me I miss your family so much :-) keep up the amazing work.

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2008, 02:12:05 pm »

I found my disc! It was in the freezer.. I'm  not sure how it got there, I think my sister is to blame. But I'm going to start my legacy soon.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: