Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127441 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2008, 02:23:57 pm »

You're...joking, right?  The FREEZER!?  That's crazy.  Well, I'm glad it was found and you can start playing again soon.  Hooray for more legacies.

LL - Yeah, I need to work on an update, huh?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 24, 2008, 06:45:18 pm »

No, I'm not joking. I bought Apartment Life today but haven't played it yet, anyone else have it?
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2008, 07:48:05 pm »

Yep, and I love it Cheesy In fact, not to ruin anything here, but future chapters of my legacy are such a blatant advertisement for it... :angel:

Which reminds me... *slinks off*

No requests please
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:02 pm »

I played it a little bit today and It's pretty fun. I had to clean out my downloads folder because it was running too slow. So now I have to go find everything I delted. =[ LONG road ahead.
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 26, 2008, 06:36:33 pm »

yes you do!, ehh just kidding..I guess I know your busy but It is so hard! *restrains self* take..your time..
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 06:42:50 pm by LouieLove » Logged

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: October 26, 2008, 09:27:21 pm »

ilovejb - I hear you! I've got over 10,000 downloads and need to do some serious housecleaning, lol.

LL - soon, I hope.  Maybe by the end of the week.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 26, 2008, 11:52:12 pm »

Seriously, no rush I am just impatient :-)

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
TheRandomTeam

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2008, 03:11:01 pm »

Great story I discovered it 2 months ago when you were on chapter 17. I can't wait to start my legacy and I hope it as succesful as yours!
TheRandomTeam

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2008, 09:06:39 pm »

Hey, can you tell me what you did with Laurana and Lucian because, after Aislyn became heir you didn't mention them anymore. So please get back to me!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2008, 10:07:40 pm »

Thanks, Random.  Smiley

Actually, I didn't do anything with Laurana and Lucian.  They graduated college with Aislynn, and now live in a house in the neighborhood.  They visited a lot for awhile, but now that the game is moving on to another generation, it's kind of weird for them to come over since they're still adults.  Their sister, the heir, has aged and will die, but they'll live on, unless I decide to play them sometime.  Ironic, isn't it?  The chosen one will end up with a headstone someday.

TheRandomTeam

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2008, 06:34:57 am »

Oh really? Well I can't blame you, I have had a family were they had 3 kids (the kids weren't created from start) and I barely even ever play as the 2nd oldest anymore seeing how he has graduated college and his older sister is already an elder! Anyways thanks for informing me!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2008, 02:25:05 pm »

Heh, that's just why I'm playing Darya's lot as well as the legacy - just in case an elderly Dylan bumps into her later on, you know? Wink Although I did have other reasons too... :evil4:

No requests please
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:15 pm »

Look at Sadie getting all myserious over here. Droppin little hints here and there. I wonder what she's got up her sleeve?

=]
TheRandomTeam

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 30, 2008, 10:58:33 am »

I'm not meaning to sound impatient or get on your nerves but is a new post coming out soon? I really enjoy the legacy! I hope that Drake is heir, because Aubrey is romance and Arynn is too grouchy so can't wait to find out!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: October 31, 2008, 07:18:21 pm »

Aw, thanks. Smiley I've had a busy, nutty week.  I'll try to get something done with it this weekend.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: