Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:27:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: November 01, 2008, 10:47:36 am »

Do tell.  Mine wasn't all that spectacular, either.  It's always fun taking our autistic five year old out because he's so unpredictable.  This year, he decided he would snatch his bag away everytime someone tried to put in candy he didn't like, loudly telling the people he didn't like that kind and he wanted to pick his own, kicking everything he passed (leaf piles, pumpkins, lights in the ground), flopping to the ground when he got tired.  After surviving that, our ten year old threw up all over the carpet in the living room when we got home.  But even after all that, I probably wouldn't call it my worst.

Update coming soon - hopefully in just a couple of hours as I plan on working on it while I drink my first cup of coffee.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2008, 11:51:51 am »

YEAH! aw, your such a good mom astral :-) now I know what my mom must felt with me her NF child (kinda like ADD) bleh I feel bad now but while I wait for an update I'll turn to the huge mound of candy thats right next to me...:-)

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2008, 12:32:18 pm »

Yay an update. I did not go trick or treating this year like all my other friends did. I'm almost out of high school so I don't think that I want to be doin that. Instead, I went to my friend's house and we watched all 5 Harry Potter movies. Nerds, we know. I can't wait for an update! =]
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 01, 2008, 01:26:59 pm »

LOL, I just hung out at my old neighborhood and played football Smiley
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #334 on: November 01, 2008, 01:44:43 pm »

The Avalon Legacy Chapter 22

Well, here we are again, visiting the kids at school.  I was so hoping by now that the Creepy Professor would have given up and left, but here she is again.

Aubrey asks her if she's attracted to him.  She says no.  Could've fooled me the way she's been carrying on.

And immediately she goes into the house to stir up trouble.  She tries to get Arynn to dance with her.

Arynn is quite offended, to say the least.

But the professor doesn't even seem to care.

Then she grabs Arynn to makeout with her!

Arynn shoves the woman off.

She just can't believe it.  Neither can I.

She gives her a piece of her mind, then leaves the professor alone in the kitchen.

Now, a normal person would at least be bruised by rejection.  But not this woman.  Aubrey comes in and she starts to ensnare him.  Sigh.  One thing for sure, if Aubrey decides to settle down with this woman, he will so not be heir.  I refuse to have this woman in my house.

Lord, I'm gonna be sick!

Aubrey leaves and Drake comes in.  The professor asks him to dance with her.  Well, I suppose that's innocent...

But that's not!  Don't you dare fall for it Drake!  She just made out with your brother five minutes ago!  And she tried to makeout with your sister, too!

Oh no!!  Clear a path, folks!  I need to find a toilet fast!  I'm going to puke until I pass out!

Okay, my stomach is completely empty.  No more barfing.  Now the professor walks into Arynn and Ocean's bedroom and gets herself in a tizzy.

She still seems to think there's something going on between the two of them, even though he's told her no several times.

The atmosphere in the house is tense.  I can feel it from here.

It doesn't help that the professor just walks right in whenever she feels like it.  

I wonder what Ocean is thinking.

Ocean:  I wonder if I could snap her head right off before she could figure out what happened.

Ocean:  Flea attack!

He sits at the chessboard with her, but he's not really happy about it.

Drake is fit!  He discovers this in the bathroom.

Our favorite professor is here again - big surprise.

Ocean walks in right when Drake and the llama fall over sideways.  He gets a laugh over it.

I missed what happened here - the professor tried to hug him or something because now she's crying and Ocean is scowling.

But then he begrudgingly agrees to dance with her.

And then Aubrey dances with her.  The stupid child is still hung up on her.  After all she's done.

Ah, what would college be without llamas cheering in the kitchen while everyone ignores them?

The cow gets into a scuffle with someone.

It's the llama!  I love a good animal fight!  I wonder who will win?

The llama wins this round.

Aubrey compliments Ocean in the bathroom - and neither care that Arynn is using the toilet.  Apparently, she doesn't care, either.

Aubrey gets into the school spirit with one of the cheerleaders.

Good grief - are all these professors batty?  This one is trying to give Aubrey a hug.

The house is small and there's really no room inside for the computer.  So the kids write their term papers and play games out here.  Arynn ignores the over enthusiastic cheerleader.

Arynn:  Get away from me before I kill you.

Back inside the house, Drake chars a cake almost beyond recognition.  Can't blame the kid for trying.

Now doesn't that look appetizing?

It's okay, son.  Choke it down.  Pretend you're eating a nice juicy porkchop, instead.

Arynn eats it so fast I don't think she noticed it was burnt.

In the other room, the professor thumbs the cheerleader in the nose.  That's pretty funny, actually.

Obviously, the professor doesn't mind the cake, either.

That face creeps me out.  Doesn't it look like she's plotting something?

Aubrey greets us warmly when we come for a visit.

I sure hope we don't take those fleas home with us.

As I mentioned before, the house is quite small.  But sometimes, you just gotta smustle.  Joseph and I get down on the front lawn.  Aubrey came out and just stared at us for the longest time.  I wonder what he's thinking?

Aubrey:  My parents are complete idiots.  Please tell me I won't act this stupid when I'm old.

I found this rather odd.  This random girl was walking by - in the black hat.  We're all just standing around talking, the nice mailgirl waves and then for no reason at all...

Black hat girl kicks over the garbage can!  Right in front of everyone!

Then she just stands there and laughs like a maniac.

And what's this?  That weird professor is sleeping at the dorm!  I think I'm going to have to have the campus water tested.  Too much crazy stuff happens at this place.  I'll be really glad when college is over and the heir (whoever that may be) comes back home.  I don't know how much more of this nonsense I can take.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 02:57:27 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: November 01, 2008, 01:58:18 pm »

Oops - didn't mean to skip over your comments, guys.  It actually took me several hours to do this because of my oldest barfing every five minutes.  It's been busy crazy.  I didn't realize so many of you commented while I was getting this put up.  Thank you for sharing your Halloweens with me. Smiley

LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 01, 2008, 02:43:35 pm »

Awsome ubdate! now to un and re install sims stupid crashes

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 01, 2008, 02:52:06 pm »

Dear oh dear! I'm so glad I ignore the professors when they call! Things are bad enough with the cow!

No requests please
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 01, 2008, 03:02:38 pm »

Great update! I hope your kid gets better! =]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 01, 2008, 04:16:31 pm »

Ok... Um... The professors need a life.  BADLY.  lol
The sad thing is when the heir's children come to school those teachers will still be there! Tsk tsk.  What has happened to our school systems? Tongue

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
emoscenesk8r

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 01, 2008, 05:14:54 pm »

woooww....freaky professer.....O_____O

has some serious issues...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:51:51 pm by emoscenesk8r » Logged

Adorkable = (noun/adj) an adorable dork:smt106
Come join the rpg Every rose has its thorn!
My name's Bailey!
Hey! Come check out MY SIMS!
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 01, 2008, 05:39:28 pm »

:shock:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:laugh:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 01, 2008, 05:58:04 pm »

The professors just can't seem to stay away, can they?

Smiley
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 01, 2008, 11:18:14 pm »

Great update. Crazy professors....and very scary.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: November 02, 2008, 09:19:33 am »

LL - Aw, I'm sorry hon.  Reinstalling sucks.  Thank you for the comment. Smiley

Sadie - Yeah, she's a regular psycho, isn't she?  But I'm a glutton for punishment, because I love random chaos in my game - keeps things interesting.

ilovejb - thanks.  He's doing much better, but today I've got a touch of it.  Thanks for reading.

Medagic - you have a point there.  Maybe I'll kill off all the old professors so the next generation will have different ones.

emo - welcome!  Yeah, she has definite issues.

terri - thanks!

mpb - yeah, they pop in all the time.

2B - aw, that sucks.  I'm sorry your Halloween didn't turn out like you wanted.  Sad
Mixed signals are the worst.

Thank you, Aji.  This one is definitely scary - and it's not over yet!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: