Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:19:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127347 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: February 06, 2009, 03:25:23 pm »

Sadie - I certainly would not say your is boring!  Not at all.  I'm going to have to check and see if I'm caught up with yours.  Thank you for reading.

Aralie - thank ya, darlin'!  So happy you're reading so many.  I almost felt guilty for being a space hog, but there's really not a whole lot going on in the story section at the moment.  I hope more people find their way here.

2*B - yeah, no kidding!  She's a total nut job.  You'll find out more about her in the next chapter.

steelguy - LOL - nothing like ruining the moment, eh?  Goooo team!  Grin  Did you get your phaser from SimsWardrobe?  There's lots of cool stuff there, including an assault rifle.  That one is loads of fun to play with.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 06, 2009, 03:33:26 pm »

Yeah, it was SimsWardrobe. I also got a freeze ray, too. And several servo controllers.
Haven't tried the assault rifle... Not sure about introducing lethal weapons to my sims world...
Although that Llama is really getting on my nerves...
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 07, 2009, 12:55:49 pm »

Aw, thanks Smiley Really must update mine at some point - I'm tempted to just start putting links to the blog version, since it's there too (well, it is more of a story after all).

But yeah, I say again: this is why I ignore the professors when they call round Wink

No requests please
DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 08, 2009, 04:46:09 pm »

yeah, i usually just ignore the professors too.... now i think i'm glad i did.

but yeah, the legacy is funny and fun stuff Smiley lots of fun random-ness which helps with these. The pizza obsessed cat is funny.

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: February 08, 2009, 07:58:25 pm »

I actually liked it, lol.  I could have 'disposed' of her at any time, but I was thriving on the chaos.  I couldn't stop snapping pictures.  I love game chaos.  Grin

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 08, 2009, 08:10:14 pm »

Ha ha. I have a really annoying sim. Everytime my sim came home from work, he brought this guy. He's ALWAYS looking at himself in the mirror, like srsly, he steps out of the car pool and then looks at himself in the mirror.. so I changed his job, and the same thing happened, but with another lady, but she was quite pretty, so I married her in to the family, lol, so at least I got lucky ther..

When will you have another update? I love your legacy, seriously. I stayed up all night the other night to reread it.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 09, 2009, 07:53:16 am »

I actually liked it, lol.  I could have 'disposed' of her at any time, but I was thriving on the chaos.  I couldn't stop snapping pictures.  I love game chaos.  Grin
True, getting rid of a sim is easy..... and if it's nothing but prefect happy land, everything gets so boring SO quickly. chaos keeps everything fun.

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: February 09, 2009, 10:38:22 am »

Hi, Madi - thanks for the compliment.  I'm glad you're enjoying the story.  Update?  Not quite sure, but will try to get to it late next week.

I agree, Demon.  I thrive on sims chaos, lol.  I recently played the Orphanage Challenge.  Talk about chaos!  Forget about trying to keep score and earn points, it was a cluster and a half!  And I just loved it, lol.

Shali

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2009, 09:48:10 pm »

I like the legacy, I want to start my own but I need to reinstall Sims 2 and for some reason the first voice is not cooperating with me. Or anyone else in my family, so we all have our fingers crossed for Sims 3. Gah, evil disk. I have gotten more familiar with my hammer than I ever wanted to, just to threaten my game.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: February 25, 2009, 04:00:37 pm »

I hope you have better luck with Sims 3.  I'm very curious about it, but don't have the capacity to run it.  It will be interesting to see how things like legacy challenges change.

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:19 pm »

Wow, I haven't been on here for a long time. I've been so busy! Lol. Hope to see an update soon, I miss my favorite family.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:11 am »

Aw, thank you, hon.  I confess to feeling bored with this.  I haven't quit, and don't want to, but having a hard time dragging myself through it.  I'll get there eventually. Smiley

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 17, 2009, 03:07:11 pm »

I started a legacy but now I don't have much time, with school and doctor visits and such it's relaxing just to sit and zone out lol. But I have faith in you!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2009, 08:48:21 am »

Aw, thank you, hon.  I confess to feeling bored with this.  I haven't quit, and don't want to, but having a hard time dragging myself through it.  I'll get there eventually. Smiley

I know what you mean. I haven't touched my fishy legacy in ages - and I'm only on generation three! I will get to them again eventually, it just seems to have stagnated for now. Is that what you're having?

In the meantime I've been well and truly pulled into this rainbow challenge - I'm besotted with that family, I swear <3 Again on generation three, who are now teens, but maybe it's the being allowed to use mods, but the characters are so much more interesting Smiley In fact they got the creative juices flowing again... urgh x_x

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2009, 09:28:04 am »

lol, thanks, jb.  You know I started this legacy because I wanted to take a break from BLD.  Now I want a break from the legacy!  tongue  But I'm not planning on abandoning it, just yet.  So no fears, there.  I will update it someday...

Sadie - that's exactly what's happened.  I mean the college thing was really rocking like never before, but for some reason, the family just isn't calling me at the moment.  I'm sure it will again sometime.

The rainbow legacy sounds like SO much fun, and I have to tell you, I'm VERY tempted to try it.  Especially since, while reading through some of the comments, I found out I could exchange the colors, like pink for lime, for example.  I was sure that doing lime AND green would get boring for me.  But I'm quite afraid of starting another project since I have so many going on already.  I would also worry that I wouldn't be able to finish it.  But it does look like so much fun.  Temptations...

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28
  Print  

Jump to: