Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:01:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127356 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: March 18, 2009, 12:49:14 pm »

*laughs* I know! What with these other things I have, I kept umming and ahhing over it myself. In the end though, I just kept reading other legacies, going over the rules, and in the end I just caved Grin

It is fun Cheesy I decided to reverse the order, and keep the colours just for the challenge - and if you think of lime as a shade of chartreuse, you can vary quite a lot (other shades of chartreuse (yellow-green) include olive and pistachio). .. Guess you can tell which colour I'm on ATM Wink But yeah, one of them swapped lime and turquoise for pink and rainbow, so there's a lot of scope there.

I don't know if you've noticed, in fact, but there are mini-versions you can do - 3 gens with just primaries, or 8 with primary and secondaries. Everyone so far's going for the whole 10 though, me included.. yep, glutton for punishment, that's me XD

No requests please
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 19, 2009, 04:48:33 pm »

Hm... I'm being dead serious when I say the professor needs to die of flies.  Or a fire.  Or drown.  Or slip in the shower or something!!! That or start locking your doors!!! 
LUV Arynn's expressions!!!  Best I've ever seen on a sim!!! 

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: March 20, 2009, 11:18:44 pm »

Sadie - that's kind of the point I'm at now.  I keep thinking of color names, then try to dismiss it because I don't need another project.  But then I think of another color name. rolleyes  I'm probably going to cave, too.  But if I do, I'll just play it for fun.  I don't want to tell another story - not right now, anyway when I have so many to fall behind on already!  Cheesy

Medagic - thank ya darlin'!  Glad you're liking it.  Will return to it, eventually.  And don't worry about the professor.  She doesn't make it into the legacy and when college is over you'll not see her again.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 28, 2009, 02:38:07 pm »

I absolutely adore your hair meshes can you please reply the link or something? In fact can you give me the link to the eyes and make up too! I would love to have these on my sims 2 game! BTW when I sent this message I was only reading chapter 10 and It seemed to cut one of the pictures after the one about the ginger haired one sleeping in there bed it got rid of all the ones below it too. Probably not important. Great So far  Grin
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:12:30 am by beckey » Logged

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2009, 06:41:52 pm »

Hi, Beckey, and welcome.  I get my hair from all over, but some of my favorite places are XMsims, Raonsims, and Rosesims

The eyes I'm currently using are Yumedust

The pictures seem to be working fine for me, so I don't know what the deal is with that, lol.  Glad you're enjoying the legacy so far.  Maybe I'll even update it someday.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2009, 08:05:57 am »

Hi, Beckey, and welcome.  I get my hair from all over, but some of my favorite places are XMsims, Raonsims, and Rosesims

The eyes I'm currently using are Yumedust

The pictures seem to be working fine for me, so I don't know what the deal is with that, lol.  Glad you're enjoying the legacy so far.  Maybe I'll even update it someday.

Thanks! I finished reading it took me about 3 hours lol. Your stories are excellent. By the way which pictures do you normally need to edit in photoshop? And what do you do to them. Also how long does it take you to make one chapter? How many piccies do you put in a chapter?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 11:41:03 am by beckey » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: March 31, 2009, 01:15:55 pm »

That's a lot of questions, lol.  I like to put about 50 or so pictures in each chapter (give or take).  I don't do much photoshopping for the legacy, but BLD has quite a bit for many different reasons.  It's kind of hard to explain.  As for how long it takes me to finish a chapter, it depends on how motivated I am and how much I have to deal with in RL.  I've gotten a fat 75 picture chapter completed (with a little photoshopping) done and posted in 2 days (very motivated), to taking upwards of a month just to finish an average chapter (about 50 pics).  RL saps my motivation, plus I have to change gears often because I get bored.  I hope that answers your questions.

Thank you for your compliments!  I appreciate them.

beckey

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 31, 2009, 02:29:08 pm »

That's a lot of questions, lol.  I like to put about 50 or so pictures in each chapter (give or take).  I don't do much photoshopping for the legacy, but BLD has quite a bit for many different reasons.  It's kind of hard to explain.  As for how long it takes me to finish a chapter, it depends on how motivated I am and how much I have to deal with in RL.  I've gotten a fat 75 picture chapter completed (with a little photoshopping) done and posted in 2 days (very motivated), to taking upwards of a month just to finish an average chapter (about 50 pics).  RL saps my motivation, plus I have to change gears often because I get bored.  I hope that answers your questions.

Thank you for your compliments!  I appreciate them.

Thanks for answering! If I was to want to start story making, where do you suggest I begin?

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 01, 2009, 05:17:22 am »

Look through Anecdote Assistance, and check out this thread on LJ Wink

No requests please
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 02, 2009, 11:21:50 am »

Look through Anecdote Assistance, and check out this thread on LJ Wink

ty

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: April 02, 2009, 01:20:03 pm »

WOW!!  That is very cool, Sadie.  I didn't know about half that stuff.  Thanks for posting that!

beckey

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 13, 2009, 02:13:33 pm »

You've not posted any stories in a while Astral Fairy shocked. The next upload is going to be your best  Grin. Either that or for some reason the holiday has been really busy for you Undecided. Anyway can't wait for the next upload. I'll be... expecting you. cool

Shali

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 08, 2009, 09:54:25 am »

Grrr.... UPDATE! angry  It's been at least a month! Gah! I really like your legacy, so please update!
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2009, 01:20:16 am »

Wow...I haven't been on in a while..... Anyways, finally caught up with the legacy, but I have a lot more stories to catch up on tongue Great job as always! Smiley
Shali

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 25, 2009, 09:30:35 pm »

Noooo! I made so many chapters of a legacy, my founder had twins, and I had gotten a mate for the cat, and when I went to upload it to photobucket, it turns out that only one picture seems to have actually save. I hadn't posted a single chapter yet, and the only picture that uploaded was one of the founder, Crystel Enza, changing little Illa's dipper when she was a toddler.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28
  Print  

Jump to: