Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:48:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By request - a few custom anims ms3d files  (Read 4975 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2008, 04:20:18 pm »

Jokerswild mentioned that sharing custom animation files might be useful, so people wouldn't have to do from scratch what was already done.
I have no objection to this, except that I'm not sure that my own animations would be of much use outside of their context - also, since I'm learning on my way, my files aren't precisely clean or perfect in any way Wink

So there are a lot of useless keyframes in there, and some arms rotations will seem to be off since I had to make up for the quirks of the early alpha Animesh plugins - you shouldn't meet the same issues with the latest version.
To best view the animations, you should set the FPS to 10 in the preferences before opening the files.

This isn't much, even though it took much more time that I'm ready to admit; the rest of my files are mostly the same for other ages, or very rough attempts and tests. Anyway, I'll be happy if these can be of any use to somebody else.

* anims-marvine.rar (769.48 KB - downloaded 325 times.)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 05:43:55 pm »

Bit to early for me, but one day Cheesy
downloading....just in case, Thank you!

No longer active
jokerswild

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 02:21:05 pm »

Thanks Marvine. Very nice of you to share these. I've no doubt that they'll ease the learning curve, I'm currently faced with. Hopefully I can post some new animations in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: