Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:10:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some plot ideas - nothing fantasy-related please  (Read 3255 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2008, 10:16:24 pm »

I have my "Written and Copyrighted By..." series and I still have maybe ten stories to write before I finish a single generation of the family.  But I've run out of ideas to write about for each person.
If anyone can give me a rational, probable and possible plot ideas?
I had the idea of the next one getting kidnapped but I'm sure it would be too difficult for me to write.

Example if you don't want to read/skim the stories are double teen pregnancies and family issues; model with job and a few personal issues; college student who becomes a single parent.

Please and thank you!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:43:00 pm by AxelVal » Logged

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
StaceyV10389

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 02:29:38 am »

Okay just off the top of my head:

Blackmail - In any form, but I was thinking maybe an couple desperate for kids, female has an affair becomes pregnant to the man, pretends the child is her boyfriends and can lose it all if the man reveals the baby's true parentage.

Runaway - Typical teen angst-ridden impulsive action I guess, maybe she/he comes back toting a child? Or a serious addiction?

Money - Sudden influx causes instant fame and friends come crawling out of the woodwork; or sudden loss of job/work/income and become poverty stricken, could even go into the types of unscrupulous work they might be forced into.

Don't know if these are any use to you but I guess it's better than nothing *lol* Cheesy Good luck with your writing!

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 05:10:53 pm »

Thank you, Stacy!  I can certainly use anything.
I had the idea of someone having an affair and it's already starting to unravel in my head.  I may be able to write again this weekend because I'll be away from all my home distractions.

Anything else, from anyone?

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: