Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:01:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong lifetime wants and LTWs with Inteen  (Read 1426 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rachel631

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2008, 03:59:49 pm »

Hello there. I've got two quick questions here, and I was wondering if anyone could help.

1. In my game, certain NPC and service sims have aspirations which are incorrect for their aspiration (eg romance sims want to marry off 6 kids, fortune sims want a golden wedding etc). This worries me, as I have heard that it is the first step towards your neighborhood going up in a puff of firey doom smoke. I hear the next step is children having LTWs. Gulp. I've been too scared to check yet...

2. I have Inteen. One of my Romance teenagers has a lifetime want to WooHoo with 20 different sims. She's been a busy girl, but I've noticed that whilst she gets the appropriate memory for each sim (eg a WooHoo with Charlie memory) she doesn't get the WooHoo with 5 sims/10 sims etc memory. Does this mean that a) I cannot achieve her LTW whilst she's still a teen and/or b) not only is a true, but all this activity is going to mess up achieving her LTW as a Young Adult/Adult, as the numbers of sims she WooHooed with were not properly registered?

Just wondered if anyone else had the same issues :-O
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 06:25:57 pm »

1.You could use the Insimenator to change theyr aspiration.I never heard the game should suffer because of strange aspiration.
2.This site doesn't support the Inteen,but I know what you mean.Her life time want it's supposed to be filled during her whole life time.She doesn't need to fill it as a teen.But you can change it using the Insimenator if you want.
Good luck.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 01:01:38 pm »

Cheers Vanessa...

I've experimented with changing the LTWs with the clock from More Awesome Than You and they seem OK now ... none of the kids have LTWs so I've relaxed a little bit. I've also come to the conclusion that it's impossible for a teen to fulfill that LTW, although I'll test it out and see if it corrupts my game to have it achieved as a teen (but not get credit) and then repeat as a young adult. After all, I have neighborhood backups!

I did wonder if this was associated with another issue though... very strange, but jealousy seems to be disabled on the lot with this same teen. It's not a hack, but I'm going to experiment and see if it's disabled for just her, the lot, or the whole neighborhood. Have never seen anything like this before! Hmm. I wonder...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: