Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:26:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stopping working  (Read 3503 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
whipstickgostop

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:52:41 pm »

Ever since i installed BV, after about 6 "goes" on the sims ( starting it up) it just stops starting up together.
The thingy that you have to press to play comes up but once pressed nothing happens.
I've uninstalled it multiple times but it still happens.
Anyone else have this problem?
nuttyspiritual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 05:20:08 pm »

i have had this problem several times and never been able to fix it it is truely annoying lol maybe it is something with the disk i thought and the way they have it so i went and found me a no CD crack so now i dont need the disk to load the game and i have no drama with it lol yay i just click the icon and the game loads maybe u need to do the same i even tried the BV patch still made no difference maybe someone else here can help but i found that the easiest with all my games just bypass the disk loading and use the patch
whipstickgostop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:23:17 am »

Thanks Smiley
Is there any chance you could give me a link to the one you use?
I have no clue about them y'see.
taa x
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 11:27:51 am »

try deleting your group.cache file, it gets corrupted and it won't let the game start
gali

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 01:19:12 pm »

When I use the SimPe, or delete something from the Downloads folder - I have to restart the computer, because I can't start the game. Seems that the Securom is very sensitive.

By the way, is your CD drive a DVD drive too? May be it doesn't fit.
nuttyspiritual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 05:28:25 pm »

i think i got mine from emule i downloaded it not sure if u heard of them u get lots stuff for comp free lol anyhow i do use this site a bit and they have some also i find this one good cos i dont get virus's from them normally
http://m0010.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_sims_2_bv.shtml
i do have mine on file i keep as back up but im not sure if im allowed to or how to add here for u i use no CD cracks all the time saves ruining the disks and deletes a lot of start up probs i didnt no u could delete the group cache though might have to try that next tikme and see if it works
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 04:01:08 am »

uggg--- all i can say is Securom.

I had no idea what was wrong with my game or why my new pc kept crashing until i read the posts here and at ea about securom.

My wasted money that I paid for BV, H&M, and TSS says that it might have something to do with your problems as well.  Sad

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Solarkid23
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 09:16:15 pm »

Ugh...I have had the same problem with it just not loading after a while.  It is so annoying I have finally just given up on Bon Voyage.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 08:57:28 pm »

nuttyspiritual-get rid of that link or your butt will be banned since it's pretty much forbidden to give out links to illegal no CD cracks.

Having said that-mine seems to work so far, but my game is still blagghed because of hack problems that I can't live without.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: