Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:10:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Car from EA Exclusive DL~Hawker  (Read 3076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2008, 01:31:08 pm »

I didn't see this posted. So if it already has I'm sorry.
http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/downloads/hawker_download.php

Download the Burnout Montgomery Hawker for your game!
This exclusive hotrod redefines the meaning of full throttle. The Montgomery Hawker is just one of many cool cars allowing you to go wild on the streets of Paradise City - either alone or with your friends. Get all the latest information about this fast and easy-to-pick-up racing game at burnout.ea.com
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 10:23:55 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 02:21:40 pm »

I thought more people interested would see this if it was in the Sims 2 discussion rather than General Discussion Smiley Nice find!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:02 pm »

Thank you Joy. I can't believe I did that, I was going through the posts looking to see if anyone else had posted it yet. La la la on my merry way and clicked post. Wink Completely forgot to switch back over to the other section.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 12:15:22 pm »

Nice find.  I love NASCAR, and racing in general. Shocked it came from EA!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
maniac19642003
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 03:49:08 pm »

Snootysims had this posted on their site and they had a in-game pic of the car, which you can find here.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:19:56 pm »

You know if you sign up for both the newsletters from EA on the main site, as well as select share my info with select EA partners. You find out about all this stuff usually a few days before it's posted for download on EA. You can also find out a lot of information if you check EA's news center. You can find out more also if you switch over to news from different regions. Like Europe, China, or Brasil. I usually don't find out about it for days, because I hardly ever check that email account. That one's only for my closest friends/family. I don't know why I used with with EA, I only check it about once a week if that, because most my friends call me, then send me all that chain stuff in that email. Wink I downloaded the high resolution one, but haven't got to check it out because my downloads are out for Freetime. Thank you for sharing the picture in game.
http://www.ea.com/news.jsp
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:22:13 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

-Luciano de Crescenzo
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 10:57:08 pm »

I couldn't get the one off the official site, it kept going to SimPe, cause of the package type, but I went to MTS2 and saw recolors and connected to their link and got it. Nice recolors there.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:44:31 am »

Thank you Lewis! Now all I have to do is get my downloads back in my game so I can test it out. Smiley Here we go again with no Insim ewww.

-Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: