Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:24:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Floral Infant Outfit  (Read 12756 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Vanilla_Sim

View Profile WWW
« on: February 26, 2008, 03:52:13 am »

Hi,

I fell in love with BlooM's mesh and had to give it a try. I spent all day tweaking and testing and creating new base textures to make it easy for to create more. I plan on a whole set but wanted to post this one to see what you all think.

I hope you like this little Floral Outfit. I couldn't resist the little pink ducky buttons.

Be kind it's my first one with this mesh. :happy8:

Note: Remember you can only have one outfit in your game at a time. I keep a folder with the package file and screenshot with the same name. So, I've included a shot of the outfit in the zip for you.

I hope I did this right...it's my first time uploading here.:snorting:

* VS_FloralBabyOutfit.jpg (27.12 KB, 512x512 - viewed 11160 times.)
* VS_FloralBabyOutfit_NoHat.zip (180.2 KB - downloaded 565 times.)

* VS_FloralBabyOutfit_NoHat.jpg (42.58 KB, 392x500 - viewed 6081 times.)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:54:48 am by Vanilla_Sim » Logged

~*~Vanilla Sim~*~
lil_yellow_rose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 07:58:34 pm »

Vanilla Sim, this is so sweet-I love that print. It's adorable.
angel8416

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:19:55 pm »

The sleeper is so cute. thanks
Starfishy-chan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:53:38 pm »

Ohh, how adorable! I love the cute little matching socks and the irresistible pink buttons. Fantastic job, thank you for sharing. Cheesy
Vanilla_Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:39 pm »

Thank you guys...I had a lot of fun making it. I'm very happy you like it. I plan on more but had a project in the works I wanted to get finished up.

It looks like I'm going to have lots of time this week. It's supposed to snow here all week. We got about 4 inches I think yesterday and expecting up to 6 more tonight....I'm not going anywhere.:happy1:

Robin

~*~Vanilla Sim~*~
kaykee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 05:24:42 pm »

how do you save it so it shows up on your game?

:-PI'm a cheerleader, chior soloist, and the fastes track runner you could say i've almost got it all, but i'm also a sim dork!!!! But thats ok cause i don't care what people think about me it is their choice.:lurk:
Vanilla_Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 05:57:19 pm »

Quote from: kaykee;1153972
how do you save it so it shows up on your game?

I personally have a subfolder called GameMods that I put all this kind of stuff in so it's easy to find it. Otherwise just put it in your downloads folder.

You can only have one of these types of files in your game at a time. So if you have any other of the infant overrides in your game it won't show.

If you have any other questions just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Robin :snorting:

~*~Vanilla Sim~*~
kim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 06:18:16 pm »

Nice Job

Leah

Maker of Magic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 07:04:34 am »

Very cute, but where can I get the mesh?

Vanilla_Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 12:49:22 pm »

Quote from: shimifeles;1157059
Very cute, but where can I get the mesh?

You only need the one file. It is the mesh. Thats one reason I love this one so much because you only have to keep track of one file.

Just remember you can only have one of these in your game at a time. If you have any other Infant overrides in your game you need to take them out for this one to show.

If you have anymore question let me. Enjoy. :happy8:

Robin

~*~Vanilla Sim~*~
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 02:25:06 pm »

Robin this outfit is so beautiful. I love your textures they are so lifelike with the buttons and shadowing. You are extremely talented Cheesy Hope you make many more outfits Smiley
sarahkratos

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 03:08:32 pm »

I love this little baby sleep suit it will look so beautiful on my sim babys thankyou looking forward to more.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 05:35:04 pm »

read this first. if nothing helps, you should try PM me a picture of an infant using the hat outfit. then it's easier to see what's wrong. I helped one before - it turned out that he/she had another override installed, but I wouldn't have figured it out without that picture.

if the sim detail/object is not on high, the color of the outfit will be there, but it will use the maxis diaper mesh instead of Bloom's mesh.
I have all the graphics set on high (but not shadows, reflections and those that doesn't have anything to do with the overall graphics, since my game is running slowly as it is...)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:38:24 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
wanda1000

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:00 pm »

This is just too adorable! Big frustration is that only one infant outfit can be used at a time...If only there was some type of identifyer that would allow a link to different outfits to appear on different infants, maybe based on skintones, or hair colors... Well, I guess I revealed my ignorance of how modding is done.. so very sad.
TheCribs

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 06:42:48 am »

Thank you for this!!! Its just sooooo adorable!!! Heres one of my babies wearing it:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: