Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:55:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Unexpected ~ Sequel to Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Thirteen  (Read 14125 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 08:35:14 am »

oh. my.
as much as i think that shes a psycho killer...i still dont want her to die
Cry

keep going! (this better not be the last chapter *angry growl*)
j/k...kinda Cheesy

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 05:24:07 pm »

Nah, ten more and a spin-off I'm currently working on. XD

Chapter Six - Rescue

Alex watched the car slip, going towards the giant tree. Though the car had an enormous speed, everything seemed to happen in slowmotion. He saw Val try to open the door, he saw her glancing in her mirror. Then the car bumped into the tree. The windows exploded, and shortly after a fire started. Without thinking he ran to the car.

When he arrived he saw the fire had almost reached Val, who hung back in the seat. Lifeless, his brains told him. But he didn’t want to accept that. Somewhere in his brain there was a part that didn’t agree with what had happened, a part that didn’t believe this was the end.

He tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t. He kicked against it, and the door fell on his toe. He remembered the same thing had happened the day he met Val. This time he made no attempts to replace the door, but instead closed his hand around Val’s arm and pulled. And pulled. Only then he noticed she had fastened her seatbelt. Smart. She would have flown right through the window if she hadn’t.

After he had removed the seatbelt, he pulled again. This time the car let Val go. It made a strange noise, and he imagined the broken bones it caused. Well, something worse than broken bones was about to happen when he left her there. He lifted Val, or rather her body, from the ground. He started to run, taking Val with him. He looked over his shoulder. Just once. Most of the car was on fire now. It was just a matter of seconds before the heat would reach the engine, and made the car explode. He ran faster. Then the explosion came. Though he wasn’t close enough to get seriously injured, the force of the explosion was enough to throw him off his feet.

He fell on the ground, and so did Val. He coughed and tried to get up. However, his body wouldn’t let him, and he crawled towards Val. He grabbed her wrist. A pulse, give me a pulse. He waited. Nothing, not even the slightest heartbeat.
“Come on,” he muttered. “Just breathe.” He took a look at his watch. Seven minutes already and he had never been good at helping dying people. He remembered that time he was still in Police Academy.

“Come on, Alex! Make him breathe!”
“I can’t!”
“Remember what I told you, I’m sure you know what to do.” And he sat there, trying whatever he thought would help, looking up every time. But he didn’t get his teacher’s approval. After five minutes she shoke her head.

“Never mind, Alex. Mr Dummy would be long dead by now. Lucky it’s not a living person.”
“No! Wait! Give me more time, I can do it!”
“You’ve had your time. You weren’t able to save him.” She walked away.
“No! Please wait!”

“No!” He yelled. He managed to get up and sit on the ground. From the corner of his eye he saw some shocked cops.
“Well what the hell are you for! Call an ambulance, for god’s sake!” One of them nodded and got his cellphone out of his pocket. Alex concentrated on Val. He put his hand under her head, and then removed it again. “Come on, think,” he mumbled. He rubbed his dirty forehead, waiting for the memories to come. He concentrated, and it was as if he was in class again, listening to his teacher. He breathed in, and, hearing her instructions in his head, he did everything in his power to bring Val back. Far away he could hear the ambulance coming.

He turned his head to see how close it was, when he heard someone gasp next to him. Val opened her eyes, and started to cough. Alex noted she coughed up blood. How seriously were her internal wounds?
“Val, can you hear me?” She blinked a few times.
“Yes.” Her voice was weak.
“Can you tell me who you are and what happened?”
“I’m Valentina Johnson and I was being chased by the police.” Her eyes widened. “O god. The car! The tree!” Good. At least her brains were OK, as far as he could judge. The ambulance arrived.

Doctors and nurses were suddenly all around him, and he stepped back, letting them put Val into the ambulance. They closed the doors again, and left for the hospital. They drove fast, and just seconds later Alex wasn’t able to see them anymore. He let himself fall on the grass, closing his eyes.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 10:44:53 pm »

Hey peoples! Well, I got some good news and some bad news.
The good news is that I think that the story is good so far.
The bad  news is that I will be here next week, but most likely I won't be here that week after.
P.S. I missed 2 chapters!I missed a lot!Hey, Kate, do me a favor and email me the updates please. You will get a PM here soon on where to email the updates to.
I am not allowed to go on Insimenator at home. So, if anybody wonders, there is the answer by the way.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 08:07:22 am »

i am loving this story kat! your are amazing with all your twists and turns- i cant believe he let val go! and that he was saving her!

but now shes with the police ....

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 09:04:44 pm »

yesssss! the sound of updates to come is music to my ears. Smiley
hmm...very interesting...not sure what to think at the moment.  It looks like hes letting something get in the way of his duties...budding feelings perhaps? ^.^

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 03:40:48 pm »

well, I can sneak at the computer sometimes, can't I?Yeah, I'm at home, dad and mum won't let anyone spend the night at grans, but by stomach is twisted because mom or dad could look at the computer any sec and I'd be grounded off the compter, see you guys later!
Byes!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
OwlM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 06:49:33 pm »

Cool stuff, and nice characters.

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 03:41:59 pm »

Thanks. ^__^

I'll email you soon, Katrina.

Now, on to the next update...

Chapter Seven - Nightmares

“Can I borrow your pencil?” Tobias leaned on his table, waiting for him to respond.
“Sure.” Alex gave the pencil to his friend, who darted off to his own table. Alex concentrated on the book in front of him. The book in question was a  mathbook, opened on page 43. Alex was really bad at mathematics, and like usually, he had the feeling he did his homework completely wrong.

“Good children, let’s go through the homework.” Everywhere around him was the sound of other pupils opening their books, grabbing their pens.
“Right then,” his teacher continued. “Kelly, do you know-” At that moment she was interrupted by the opening of the door. Immediately after three men entered the classroom. They wore masks and carried what Alex recognised as weapons.

“Everyone on the ground!” one of them barked. The children stared in shock at the men, who were getting impatient.
“Now!” One of them fired his gun, which was enough for the children to jump of their chairs and go to lie on the ground.
“What do you think you’re doing?” his teacher screamed, approaching the men.
“Go away ma’am, or we need to hurt you.”
“Get out of my classroom!” Alex saw the man who had spoken nod to his companions, and closed his hands around his gun.
“You asked for it lady.” Then he shoot.

Alex woke up with a loud scream. His heart beat fast in his chest and he was breathing quickly. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore the images his memory was providing him with. He slowly breathed in and out. His head hurt like hell. He carefully placed a foot on the cold floor, shortly followed by the next. He went into the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

He drank it and rubbed his forehead, trying to ease the pain. In his memories he could still see the shocked look on his teacher’s face, when the bullet hit her. He could see her fall back, screaming- Ignore it Alex. So the nightmares were finally back to haunt him. He glanced at the clock and let out a sigh when he saw it was only two am. He checked his cellphone. No new messages. So Val was probably still knock-out. Soon after she got to the hospital, she passed out. According to the doctors this was good, because her body would have time to heal, but Alex wasn’t that sure about it.

He sat down on his bed. Some moonlight fell through an opening in the curtains, and covered the room in a spooky light. His mind projected images of his teacher, dead on the ground. It had been years since he had last thought about this. He had never told anyone, but this scene was the reason he became a cop. Alex let himself fall back on his bed, desperately waiting for his cellphone to ring.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 03:55:35 pm »

Shocked Good thing I got to this story fast enough!  What will Val do now???
Btw, I love her pink gun.  lol

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 04:05:52 pm »

Yeah, she was supposed to have a black one, but I realized too late I accidentally clicked on the pink recolour. XD

Garfield! ^^
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 01:42:38 pm »

Chapter Eight – Awake at last

Three hours later the cellphone ringed. Alex reached for the phone, and doing so, he fell out of his bed. “Crap.” He remained lying on the ground for some time, but when the cellphone kept ringing, he managed to sit on his knees and grab it.
“Yes?”
“Mr Milk?” Alex sighed.
“I assume you mean Mill, if so, then yes.”
“Sorry. I just called you to say-” Alex heard him going through pages. “Valentina Johnson awoke.”
“Great. I’m on my way.”
“Now?” the man sounded confused.
“Well, since you awakened me, I don’t see what’s the point of staying here any longer.”
“Sure sir.”

Alex dropped the cellphone and got up. He walked to his wardrobe. He pulled. The door flew open, hitting him in the face. In the second before he fell back, he managed to mutter “christ.”
After several failed attempts he finally got dressed. He grabbed his car keys and left for the hospital.

He arrived fifteen minutes later. Someone was waiting at the entrance.
“Mr Milk?” Goddammit. Him again. Alex wasn’t all together happy, and his mood wasn’t really improving thanks to this man.
“That’s me,” he told him with a big smile. The man lifted one brow.
“Please follow me.” They walked through the entrance. It wasn’t exactly hard to find Val’s room, since it was the only one with a cop in front of it.
“Morning Alex,” the cop greeted him.
“Morning Mick,” he replied. Mick stepped aside and Alex entered the room.

I awoke in a dark hospital room. What did I do here? What happened? And more important, who was I? I decided to give my thoughts free reign. Maybe I would remember. My head hurts. Must’ve banged it against the dashboard. The dashboard. The car. Wait, the crash! I bumped into that tree! I was running away for... for... the police! I grinned, pleased at remembering. That grin caused my headache to get worse. It was probably the best to lay still. At that exact moment the door opened and Alex came in. I saw the other cop outside, and only then I noted they had chained me to the bed.
“Hello again,” he said.
“Alex! Open that!” I pointed to the lock.
“That would get me into serious troubles.” He closed the door and took a seat. “Val, you have to face court!” he continued in a hushed tone.
“I know!” I hissed. Alex took a look at the door.
“Already feeling better?” I frowned at the sudden change in the conversation, and then realised the cop outside could hear what we were saying.

“I suppose.” I said louder before continuing the other conversation. “Crap. You need to get me out of here.”
“You can’t even walk.”
“Yes I know that.”
“The doctors say you will be feeling better soon,” Alex raised his voice.
“Great.”
“I’ll ignore that sarcasm,” he whispered. “Anyway, I’ve got a plan.”
“Really?”
“Shhh!”
“Sorry.”
“I’ll come back tonight. I want you to shut up and do whatever they tell you. And no smart comments.” Alex got up.
“Fine then, I’ll be leaving now. See you in court.”
“Bye.” Alex closed the door and I leaned back.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 04:43:23 pm »

I knew Alex would help her!  Cheesy  He likes her too much to let her go to jail!
Wink

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 08:27:49 am »

OMG alex- and the teacher- isnt he turning her back on her! with helping Val- omg what is his motive? doesnt val suspect him?

[/COLOR]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 08:28:53 am »

No...I think Alex luuuurves her!!!

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 08:31:13 am »

can he love someone that brings back his own nightmares? and that is so against his own feelings, she can kill and not feel bad.

well stranger things have happened, maybe its this opposites attract

[/COLOR]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: