Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 07:31:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The nanny stole my baby.  (Read 1177 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
queenbunnywitch

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:21 am »

So...I just installed Free Time. I dismissed the nanny she picked up my toddler and got in the van with him. He was removed from my selectable sim menu. I exited the lot and returned. My toddler was back but i couldn't select him and no interactions were going through. Like he was untouchable. I deleted him, exited the lot and reentered and the same thing happened again. I tried using the move_objects on cheat and putting him inside the house and in his crib but still nothing. He will cry and cry but none of my sims can interact with him. Is there anyway to get my toddler back?

I've just been deleting him and playing my game without him. He has a twin sister and I didn't want the social worker to come and take her too. It's very upsetting.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 04:00:57 am by queenbunnywitch » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 04:05:48 am »

The only way I know is to go to the neighborhood view, bring up the cheat window, type boolprop enabletestingcheats true, to put the game in debug mode. Delete the toddler first.  Right click a sim in the family, choose spawn- then tombstone of L and D. Move the tombstone out of the paths of any one in the lot and click get family member. The toddler's name should show up. Click toddler's name. He should be selectable after that. His age will show up as 4 days from child, tho and you shouldn't lose any of his skills.

To get out of debug mode, boolprop enabletestestingcheats false.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: