Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:42:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iv lost my try for baby option and i cant use the dresser  (Read 1413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PrincessTalli

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2008, 12:33:52 pm »

for some reason my try for baby options dissapeared all the other options are there apart from that i havent downloaded anything to hide it but its just dissapeared and everytime the arrow goes over the dresser and sometimes the changer it says theres an error with my sim and i have to reset it does it every single time it just seemed to start happening for no reason does anyone know how i can fix it. thanks x
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 12:53:34 pm »

check to see if you have an hack that's causing that.. something like that happend to me... and it was a hack..

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
gbby919

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:18:25 pm »

You should uninstall hacks you have in youre game. See if that helps. One of them or more then one could be the cause of the problem.
DollyLlama

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 02:37:08 pm »

I would see if you are running a hack that might not be compatible with your games. I had the InTeenimater installed and then installed Bon Voyage and lost my "try for baby" option. I removed InTeen and it all works now!

Contest Lover
         Second Place in Miss Wild West
*~*Currently in: Best Bride Spring 2008 w/ Ceridwyn Douglas*~* And Picture Perfect w/ Bronwyn McDougal*~*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: