Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:20:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wardrobe Wrangler  (Read 1413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
angelad428

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:12:16 pm »

I heard of the Wardrobe Wrangler as being a good tool to easily color bin hairs, so I decided to try this. Upon reading the manual I saw you could use it to set age groups as well. However, when I open nearly any hairstyle, either everything but the toddler option is greyed out, or teen adult young adult and elder are available but only young adult is checked. Now I know that pretty much all of my hairs were made for adults, so I dont know why most show up as toddler only. The second part confuses me as well because I know they do not only show up in young adult.

I noticed in the manual, it shows a picture just like mine that has all options with toddler greyed out, but it says nothing about it being wrong or anything of the sort, so I'm guessing I'm just making a stupid mistake.

Can anyone help?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:34:07 pm »

Why don,t you post your question about this tool on their forum?

They have a forum, FAQ and help section on djjsims.
angelad428

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 11:11:49 am »

I did ask there, but the forum seems pretty dead. There are a bunch of questions and very few answers. I thought maybe someone here would know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: