Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:50:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Time Classic Bed Double Sized  (Read 7671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rebecah

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 08:47:43 am »

Note: I've found another glitch for toddler use.  They must be dressed in their pj's before they try to use this bed.  I will try to come up with a work around but until then please have them in pj's to use it.

Free Time EP is required for this to be used in your game.  The actual bed is cloned from a base game but the textures for the frame are pulled from the maxis single version.  All recolors of the single version will work with this mesh, because I've used the repository technique for both the frame and the bedding.

This EP has lots of changes in the way items are coded.  All of my previous beds will not work for toddler to use because of the way the codes have changed.  I did make this bed useable by toddler to do so I had to add global animations to it.  I didn't actually change the global setting only included it as for some reason it wasn't finding the animations without it being included in the package.

I have found a lot of custom content is not compatible with the new EP, so be sure to check for updates for those items that don't work for you.  If you find one of my creations not working for you and I haven't updated it yet, be sure to let me know, by private message preferably.  Please realize these update will take some time to get finished.

Comfort/Energy are coded for 12 the same setting as the crib.

Enjoy!

* ClassicDoubleBed.jpg (56.28 KB, 600x450 - viewed 12096 times.)

* CleanedPicBead.jpg (26.77 KB, 620x470 - viewed 1644 times.)

* ClassicDoubleBedBlue.jpg (56.78 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1696 times.)

* ToddlerSleeping.jpg (41.47 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1695 times.)

* ToddlerRelax.jpg (45.31 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1697 times.)
* BecksDoubleBedClassic.zip (197.6 KB - downloaded 555 times.)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 11:46:45 pm by rebecah » Logged

For the best finds on the internet be sure to check this site for their daily listings. 

Click here
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:09:00 am »

See, that is why I am not getting Free Time til all my favorite CC and hacks get updated.  I can't live without the toddler beds. Very helpful in large households.  Thanks so much for the upload and the information. You are the best!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
bulmaya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:20 am »

Thank you sooo much!!!!  This is great!!!
rebecah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 09:48:39 am »

Quote from: lewisb40;1155745
See, that is why I am not getting Free Time til all my favorite CC and hacks get updated.  I can't live without the toddler beds. Very helpful in large households.  Thanks so much for the upload and the information. You are the best!!

My toddler beds the type cloned from cribs do work ok with the new EP.  I've found that most of the toddler items do still work.  It's the most plumbings items, kitchen, bookshelves, mainly things adults use that don't work in the new ep.  Insimenator also seems to be working ok with this EP...Thanks goodness, I hate having to go without it.  

New EP problems I found:
Those of you that haven't installed Free Time yet may want to get the nocd crack to be sure you don't install the securom garbage. I also had a terrible time getting the darn game to work with the valid cd, it would read my dvd drive over and over, which I'm sure isn't good for my drive, then it would only work 1 time out of 10 or so. I was getting errors constantly telling me that the cd in my drive was a backup. It was the original...pretty sad legal users have to get a nocd crack to even play the game they purchased.  Plus we have to worry about the securom ruining our dvd or cd rom.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 09:51:17 am by rebecah » Logged

For the best finds on the internet be sure to check this site for their daily listings. 

Click here
HopeB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 10:39:14 am »

Great work Rebecah, and thanks for letting us know about the toddler beds and freetime.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 04:50:51 pm »

Quote from: rebecah;1155773

New EP problems I found:
Those of you that haven't installed Free Time yet may want to get the nocd crack to be sure you don't install the securom garbage. I also had a terrible time getting the darn game to work with the valid cd, it would read my dvd drive over and over, which I'm sure isn't good for my drive, then it would only work 1 time out of 10 or so. I was getting errors constantly telling me that the cd in my drive was a backup. It was the original...pretty sad legal users have to get a nocd crack to even play the game they purchased.  Plus we have to worry about the securom ruining our dvd or cd rom.

I just bought it today, but haven't installed it yet. I didn't even think about the bedding, etc... not working! I'm so glad you posted this. I'm going to hold off on installing it until they update/confirm the hacks I use are compatible. I will definitely be using your bed though. It's gorgeous!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

rebecah

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 08:25:46 pm »

Quote from: J00wish;1156197
I just bought it today, but haven't installed it yet. I didn't even think about the bedding, etc... not working! I'm so glad you posted this. I'm going to hold off on installing it until they update/confirm the hacks I use are compatible. I will definitely be using your bed though. It's gorgeous!

Actually it's not the bedding that would be a problem it's the actual beds, and only the full sized beds I've done to be used by toddlers.  

Any of the following that you have for custom content should work without any problems recolors, hair, clothing, wallpaper, floors, and meshes that are deco types of items.  

Global and non Global Mods (Hacks), pretty much any modified item could  cause problems.  Mainly plumbing types of things because of the new tinker option.  These items would probably work but would not have the tinker option.  Some of the skill learning types of things, like bookcases for example as there are new things related to the skill learning.

That's all I can think of right now.  I hope this is helpful.

Click here
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 10:04:06 pm »

Dang, I forgot about bookcases! I bet most our radios and stereo's won't work right either because of the new customizable channel. Sad Thank you Rebecah for the bed and information.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Meow9372

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 02:54:28 am »

How bad i haven't got Free Time Sad

I don't remember a moment I tried to forget

I lost myself, is it better not said

I'm closer to the edge

kim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 01:28:12 pm »

Nice Job

judy555

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 06:59:22 pm »

wow

thank you,   thank you,   thank you,   just fantastic.   hugs,
pureheart

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 10:49:39 am »

AWESOME! wow - thank you so much for sharing with us!
simfan432

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 11:50:47 am »

thank you so much.
Is is possible your you to make a double version of the other free time single bed?

:muahaha:~~Simfan~~
Christy1077

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 06:13:12 pm »

Thanks =)

tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 06:23:20 pm »

i hope that people start hacking the free time mods for use with the base game soon

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: