Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:56:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black water, roads missing and other not so fun junk  (Read 1236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BunniesRPritty

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 12:11:36 pm »

So i am at my wits end. I have all the expansion packs and two of the stuff packs, h&m and holiday stuff.  i have a ati radeon xpress 200m chipset but i do have the minimum requirements to run the game. My processor is 1.79 ghz and i have tons o ram and hard drive. My game loads fine , but i constanly get random game errors.  I could choose a neighborhood and it either never starts after the loading screen with the boxes I(only a blue screen with a loading arrow) or i can go into the neighborhood and the water is black, the roads are missing and there are black tiles beneath lots. If the neighborhood appears fine, i can enter a lot and sometimes play for a bit before the game decides to randomly go blue and load,let the game come back, do the same thing again like a dozen times then crash. Its driving me crazy, i dont know what else to do. i have taken out my hacks and my replacement files and the problem persists. I think the problem could maybe be a file in my AFclothing, but i am not sure. I think there is more going on than just a bad mesh.Please, help me . I just wanna play my game -cries-

i have run the hack conflict thing and the results came back zero. I tried to install the patch and it said i would have to uninstall then reinstall my game. not sure what the deal with that is.

any suggestions?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:43:11 pm by BunniesRPritty » Logged

If I'm hard to understand, I'm sorry, I type how i talk.
Its like a rabid monkey on speed.And I tend to ramble too...
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 08:27:59 am »

I'm not sure but your system requirements are ok for the last EP (Free Time) ?
It seem like a graphic problem :roll: but in any case have you try to play without your custom content ? Smiley
BunniesRPritty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 07:32:15 pm »

the latest i have is bon voyage. I took out all my CC and it appeared to be fine so i catagorized everything and added them one by one. I then added the cc back in slowly by catagorie and decided the problem was somewhere in my AFclothes file. So i installed University since i had that prior to having to reinstall the game again. It still did not work. I probably just need a new laptop, the graphics card i have runs the game OK but not great . The main issue was in riverblossom hills so i just went over to pleasantview.  A few odditys happen like crashing in build mode (annoyingly, right after i finish decorating the entire house) , sims have  white clothes with writing on them sometimes but thats it mainly. It is all very frustrating, I need like a  error expert to take a look at my log files so i know how to get rid of thse errors .

If I'm hard to understand, I'm sorry, I type how i talk.
Its like a rabid monkey on speed.And I tend to ramble too...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: