Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:59:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bon Voyage V freetime  (Read 6006 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mixme

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:32:52 pm »

OK  the inteeminater work fine with bon voyage:angel:
but fr loading freeTime its starting to not appeare:chainsaw:
 is it something im doing Huh?:study:

and will there be a inteemiater :worship:

Freetime version Huh?

Thanksssssssss
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 04:33:24 pm by mixme » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:59:23 pm »

This is not the site that's supporting the InTeenimater, any remarks about it should be posted on the appropriate website.

I have heard that the InSIMenator functions perfectly with Freetime, which is fabulous news to me!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:42:45 pm »

Quote from: AlbinoBambi;1156209

I have heard that the InSIMenator functions perfectly with Freetime, which is fabulous news to me!

REALLY???

Wow, that is good news, but mine doesn't seem to be working. Sad

Did you uninstall yours before installing FT then reinstall it after?

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 09:24:09 pm »

Mine is not working properly either. Don't chance it, it's not worth it. Cynara just posted about this, if you have to use one. Use the object one.  People were posting Insim worked in Castaway, no it doesn't. But, others were trying it anyway and getting all kinds of strange things. I vote we wait for Eric to update. It never takes him long to do so. Now see I thought you were asking if BV or Freetime. I was going to vote Freetime even with the little annoyances. To me there is no competition. Maybe I'm still just angry at BV for all the installation problems. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 09:48:35 pm »

Thanks!  I thought maybe it was just my pc.

I think I will do as you say and wait on Eric.  Just to be sure.  Smiley

Which little annoyances? If you don't mind my asking- because-

My locking gates so that random stray animals don't show up in my house- is not working- they still get in.

This didn't happen PRE- FT.

Had this occur in your game yet?

Just curious... LOL

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 09:08:19 am »

Ah, if some people are having issues, I'll definitely remove it again.
Don't want to take any chances. ^^
Does anyone have any idea of ACR needs updating (as in; is working properly in Freetime)?

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 04:23:17 pm »

I read somewhere that ACR is fine.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
mixme

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 04:25:54 pm »

it does work i clicked disable by misstake but it s good to play normel

ps can u start a holiday hotel if you move your family on the island>?:tongue8::lurk:

a for pets I have Balin the dog always turning up if  five people had add him in the family
i Guess he s  just a Npc
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:29:53 pm by mixme » Logged
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 02:49:27 pm »

Is anyone else having problems with custom lots not loading with FT? I have a lot of custom lots and for some reason they are not loading at all when I try to go in there. I can hear the Sims moving around and toilets flushing, etc., but the loading screen continues to show and the loading music continues to play. Tongue

Toddler - The other white meat.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 12:21:18 pm »

Friendlyquark, it's possible that you have an incompatible custom content who blocks the loading (such as a career or an hack). Try to scan your Downloads folder (with the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer) and remove these files first. Smiley
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 05:47:07 pm »

I always check them with clean install cause there are some nasty hacks out there you dont want something to do with the mail box. I have read about it.

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 08:02:11 am »

well, insim is NOT (I repeat NOT!) updated for FT. if you keep it in your game, it's on YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

I still have insim in my game. I've not experienced any visible troubles with it myself, but I'm only taking pics for storytelling and such up until now, and making sims it's fairly easy to recreate. I'm thinking about re-installing the games when the updated version comes out. I'm uing insim ON MY OWN RISK, just to say it one more time. I try to use other mods as much as possible, and using insim just for the small things that have no other mods yet.
(and if you still insist on using insim, even though it may cause bugs, use the OBJ version. it's the least buggy version, as far as I understand. I can not guarantee that it will not cause any bugs, but it has not caused any visible problems for me yet. I'm careful in my use of it, and use other mods as far as possible.)

on the new site www.simbiology.com there's a mod called simblender that have some of insim's features. it's worth a try for those that feels they can't live without insim. I'm using it myself.

inteen is updated for FT, on the inteen site. There's a lot of FT updated mods, and also new mods, there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 08:13:17 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 04:35:32 pm »

I thought this was about something different as well. Anyway, I can't find anywhere else to ask my question. Does FT have the whole SecuRom issue that BV has? In other words do they use it for FT too?

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 07:12:26 am »

Yup. They use it for all EP's and SP's after Seasons, I think.
I personally haven't had any issues with SecuRom, but of course you use it at your own risk. :/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: