Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:27:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bizarre/Aggrevating Freetime crashing  (Read 7387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 12:46:03 pm »

FT is a very strange EP. I took the time to do a deep cleaning, got rid of anything that wouldn't let me tinker. Didn't contain the new options. That creators were saying caused problems with the game. I even went so far as to go through each piece of CC and anything I've never used no matter how much I liked it. I deleted it. Well, yesterday I'm playing the game when all of a sudden my sim started jumping. I mean a couple grids away. I thought ok WTH is going on now? (newly decorated room) 'Cause that's been about a month ago and I haven't had any problems at all. It was in one room so I said ok it has to be something in the CC in this room. Believe it or not, it was a statue. A cute little dog statue that everytime my sims tried to sit by it, walk by it they'd jump over a couple grids. I found a telescope that did that, I found an art easel that did it. So FT is just very particular as to what CC you have in your game. I ended up having to delete 6 pieces of CC last night that caused them to jump. Other than what I said above, there was a car, and 2 more statues that had to go. I never would have thought an art easel, or telescope, but with the new hobbies...I guess maybe there is some line of code now in them/attached to them that goes with the hobbies...why the statues did it? I have no clue.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:50:50 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 01:29:37 pm »

i deleted ALL my buy and build CC.  no jump bugs so far but i forgot to check with my dressers.  as far as downtown and vacation acting up ive got more details.  i can go downtown in my own sim's car.  but if i take a taxi when i click on the phone to get back home, my game acts like there are no playables there anymore and will not let me save at all.  has anyone else had this specific problem because i thought i only had FT compatible mods.  and i tried so hard to make sure nothing was hiding.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: