Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:32:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I fix a boolprop bug?  (Read 4229 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
laurasfavorite

View Profile WWW
« on: February 29, 2008, 09:52:32 pm »

My sims were on their honeymoon at the pre-created Far East Vacation spot in the Fire Dragon hotel or something to that effect. I had forgotten to turn off boolProp, and so the newlywed wife stopped walking. She still turns her head, but she doesn't walk. I figured she'd be ok if a few seconds as my concierge walked in. After he put my ordered Chile Con Carne on the table, he didn't move, so my still walking Sim couldn't get it. Then I had both the concierge and my lady stuck. I guessed it was boolProp so I turned it off, but they still didn't move. I can't use moveObjects, because they are on vacation. I saved the game (another mistake there, I suppose) and restarted it, and the problem was still there.... I've asked on a bunch of websites and no one seems to have offered a fix.... what should I do?

What I was thinking was moving the family out of their house and then back in, but I don't want to have to put things back n their house again.... there must be another fix? I posted this in the sims bon voyage section, and I was told I might get more help by posting this here...

-Laura

Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
link99918

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 08:22:44 pm »

I tried that and it worked.
laurasfavorite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 08:54:44 pm »

And you have a mac?