Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:55:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Little Help Please! (Free Time)  (Read 5808 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SeZZa

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:29:11 am »

Hey everyone!

I've got a question about Free Time. One of my Sims is very artistic and loves art. Her hobby bar thingy is full in the arts and crafts part but when she gets on the sewing machine she only has the option to make pot holders and when she gets on the pottery spinner she can only make plates. Does anyone know how she can make more?

Another thing, when she goes to the Muse II there is a desk thingy that she can do draft drawings... Where can I find that so she can do draft drawings at home?

Hope someone can help me.

Cheers.
Sarah
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 06:11:36 am »

That sewing thing is a bug, or so I've heard.
The drafting table is a career reward.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 06:20:11 am »

Ah, Fuggin' hell.
That sucks.

Funny, how could he be a bug if the pottery wheel thing does the same?
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 07:39:36 pm »

Also- as far as I can tell (so far) it seems like if you use the boolprop testing cheats thing to up your skills and such that it kind of doesn't recognize that you are "super creative".

It might be a glitch with my game though as we only installed it on our OLD pc so far to be sure it wasn't going to make anything self-destruct. LOL

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 10:56:41 pm »

Uh. That would explain a lot.

I did use the insimenator to give my sims full skills... Maybe I'll remove all the creativity skill points and do that one fresh.

I can't wait for the new insimenator version to come out. It's gonna do everyone a world of justice with Free Time. Lol.
cynamar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:54:07 pm »

I'm looking forward to the new Insim, too.  I uninstalled the old one and wont have Freetime for almost two weeks!

SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 03:49:05 am »

I'm not much of a whinger when it comes to expansions. I'm not one to bag out all the faults, etc... But I really do like the free time expansion.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 06:37:40 am »

Quote from: boeketjebloemen;1155639
That sewing thing is a bug, or so I've heard.
The drafting table is a career reward.

It's not a bug,you have to put a chair in front of it.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 04:03:26 pm »

Both the sewing machine and pottery wheel are badge building objects and until you reach the particular badge color you will not beable to do those things i have my sim to gold on both and she can make everything on them....it just takes a real long time to get there....

BEV
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 09:54:26 pm »

if you're dragging up the skill points, do it one by one in live mode while they are working with that skill (like painting, cooking etc.). wait until the message comes up, and drag another one. then you can be sure the game recognises it. same for badges - give them one by one in live mode. perfect method if they've got wishes that says "reach level 4 in cooking" or "silver badge in fishing" and such, because then they get aspirationpoints, too.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 03:44:55 am »

I've got another problem now which annoys me something cronic...

1. I (all of a sudden) lost the selection to 'take a photo' / 'ask to take my photo'..... Wtf! I loved this option! Does a sim need to have a certain skill point or something to do this?

2. Everytime I click on the ground to have a sim 'hunt for bugs' or something similar... I never get the option too.

Argh! Is this a mod collision thing?

Hhheeelllppp!!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 11:46:02 am »

These questions should really be the Help section. Smiley I'll move this post there since more people who can help you will see this there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SeZZa

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:43:31 am »

Another thing I noticed while playing the Sims today... My teen sims could 'check collar' on the pet? I've never had this option before. I don't know what I've done. Is there a certain time/thing that happens before you are able to get this option?
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 11:06:49 am »

Regarding the badges,my sim had to do 25 perfect plates to get bronze,16 to get silver and she had already 100% creativity and charisma and full enthusiasm for the task.
I think this goes for the sewing maskine too.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: