Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:37:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freetime Help  (Read 8528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aesshen
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 08:45:42 am »

Why are all my objects gone? Argh argh argh. I didn't have all that many, just some custom staircases and other build features - but I'd seriously like them back here! Has anyone figured out what's causing this yet?

Oh, and to the person who asked, yes, I clicked the "enable" button on the Custom Content Dialog at startup. I seem to recall this happening to me before when I installed a new expansion pack, but not it being so hard to fix. At all.
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 06:40:09 pm »

I got one for you guys. I installed FT and everything was ok at first. Then I got really tired of the NPC's calling and coming by the house, so I downloaded Carrigan's hack to stop this from happening. But now my game works but when I play with the charaters, the have no motives. I mean their motives are not there. Everything else was fine, so I took it out because this was the only hack that I added. But still, no motives. I removed all hacks and the game crashed, when I finally got it going again, still no motives.
Now I'm lost, I am going to have to uninstall FT and then try it all over again. This saddens me.

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 10:32:29 pm »

is anyone else having problems with Boolprop? I just have to keep it turned off, because EVERY 2 seconds there's somesort of error. or my sims just randomly stop doing things, ex. they can't watch t.v! I say {watch- then change to moive, or show-- then boom! they pop off the couch.
Also, they can't use the same hobbie thingy(like my grammer) twice.

Ea is evil!

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 07:37:01 am »

"boolprop" is working just fine.  The problem you're having is with mods/hacks/custom objects that are outdated causing the "jump bug".
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2008, 12:33:22 am »

Have you tried CEP color enabler? You can find it at modthesims2.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2008, 01:37:58 pm »

it's the objects, phishfood.  i had the same problem... in fact so many of my objects were outdated i just deleted them all. better to start fresh, i think.  i still have one jump bug in involving cars and woohoo and them becoming invisible... but besides that my game has been much smoother at least on my residential lots.
SummerStorms

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2008, 04:49:08 pm »

I've been having a hard time with Freetime as well.My Fiance brought me the game yesterday and I downloaded it,my but none of my build and buy mode custom showed up.The rest of my cc showed up.And sadly this is the first time I've ever had a problem with any of the expansion packs but this one.And of course my fiance is getting mad a me since I've deside to uninstall freetime...men....Anyway I went to inteenimater to get the one for freetime and I'm having problems puting file G into the freetime overrides folder I keep being told that the "Access Denied" its all quite a pain.So has anyone downloaded the new inteen for freetime with out any problems.If so can you help me out?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: