Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:26:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Life Story of Abigale Williams  (Read 2671 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:37:24 pm »

Dear Diary,
My name is Abigale Williams. I am 12 years old and have cancer. What a way to live my childhood. The doctor said nothing bad is going to happen. But I have my suspicions. I cough day and night. I can't sleep at night. Well, to start off, I love school. I seem to be happy all the time. I am living in Simville, Kentucky. I know what your thinking. What a stupid city it is! Well, I certainly agree. But that doesn't mean I still can't love it. I must go now. Mom is making turkey for dinner.
     Your dear friend,
  Abigale Maria Williams

"Abigale!School!" Mom is calling me down because of school. I got Simville Middle School. "Coming mother!" I rushed to the downstairs bathroom and brushed my hair. I took a quick shower. I went to the table before my breakfast got cold. Aw man! Pancakes again! "Hurry up Abigale. Your bus will be arriving shortly." I finished eating my pancakes and put on my coat due to the weather. I reached the bus shortly after 8, heading towards 9. I sat down and watched my house go by.
    I was in my seat waiting for our English test. My head started to hurt horribly. My vision went blurry. When my teacher looked at me, I cold barely see her. "Abigale!Abigale!" I soon feel out of my chair and fell on the ground.

How was it!?Sorry for no images.My actual computer is screwed. And all my games are on there. I am also banned from insimenator at my house. My father has issues on what I am on. He thinks this has viruses.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:49:05 am »

Story concept: 9/10
Execution: 8.5/10
Your father's ignorance: What's he on?
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 11:04:52 pm »

Nothing lol! He just hates what I do on computers. Listen to my boundaries.
Dad says I can't have IMVU until I move out of the house.
I wasn't allowed to date a boy until I was 13, which, thanks to me, has changed.
Dad says no Sims 2 downloads.
But, he is on his computer 24/7. He plays Everquest 2.
But really, I don't give a dang crap what he says.
It is a free country and I can do whatever the heck I want with my life!
(Sorry for all my yelling. I was skating this thursday. Turns out I can't skate. I got bruises all over my dang body)
My sister is watching me. So I can't cuss no matter how much I want. Even if I block the bad words.
So, see ya in... oh.. a week or longer.
Bye guys!
Oh,also, update after this reply.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 11:13:14 pm »

I woke up in the hospital.My head still hurt. But my vision was okay. When I looked out the window beside me, outside was beautiful. I couldn't believe that I was inside on a hospital bed while outside was gorgeous. I sighed and turned over. On my bedside table were flowers and a note.
    Hey Abigale. I hope you get to feeling better. I wish you all my luck that you get to feeling better. You may not know me. But I  know you. Your friend tells me a lot about you. I am Jake Curstune. I live across the street from you. I go to your school. I must go now.
   Your friend,
                Jake

I knew Jake from school. I have had a crush on him since he moved here. But  a lot of girls like him. So I must be really lucky, or really stupid.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: