Insimenator.org
January 20, 2020, 08:05:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Surprise" action bug in Freetime?  (Read 2416 times)
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:14 pm »

Seems like they do the "ahh!" reaction to everything: age transition, seeing another sim. Am I the only one seeing this bug?

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 10:43:19 pm »

Sims have done the 'Aahh' reaction at age transitions in my game since the beginning.
Sometimes they're just easily surprised I guess.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:45:48 pm »

Vegeta in particular seems to constantly point and laugh at anything nearby for some reason. O.o
Then again, he has NO nice points..
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 10:36:28 am »

Quote from: AxelVal;1159653
Sims have done the 'Aahh' reaction at age transitions in my game since the beginning.
Sometimes they're just easily surprised I guess.

Guess something in my game had that nullified till FT. But what about just seeing another sim? I have one who goes AHHH everytime he sees his daughter, and she's a teen.

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »

hmm ... sounds like another ADHD bug to report on the bbs *shudders at the thought of going there*

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 05:08:35 pm »

my game works fine
my sims haven't strange reactions with free time EP

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
OmegaX123

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 04:42:19 pm »

Quote from: Shastania;1159654
Vegeta in particular

Vegeta? What does the scouter say about his power level? Wink
(yes, I'm an idiot at times...)
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:20:17 pm »

Quote from: OmegaX123;1163182
Vegeta? What does the scouter say about his power level? Wink
(yes, I'm an idiot at times...)

IT'S OVVVVVEEER 9,000!!!
(Idiocy is fun Tongue )

The only real problem I can currently see in FreeTime would be that several of my sims will randomly point and laugh at the nearest object-be it a plant or a Sim.
Also, does anyone else have a Sim who constantly plays with a Rubix Cube-style thingie when standing idle? O.o

My sims Taigo (who is a Family Sim with a career in Medicine) CONSTANTLY plays with that damn puzzle ball thing and I'm wondering- is it related to the number of Logic points he has or just a glitch as I find it slightly irritating when he keeps playing with his ball.
maniac19642003
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:46:21 pm »

Quote from: Shastania;1163547
Also, does anyone else have a Sim who constantly plays with a Rubix Cube-style thingie when standing idle? O.o

You can stop those if you get the fix, Stop All Hobby Related Idle Gestures, here.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 08:44:33 am »

How's that for strange?

My first FT family hit it big time. The grown son was immediately proposing to his old father after moving into a new lot. At least the father had the good sense to refuse his son's proposal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: