Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:06:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fashion Model Multi matches Marvine's Alphaskirt  (Read 18398 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 02:21:34 am »

< jumps BlooMie >
< licks his ears >

Maybe I should stalk you too?  Or just ask silly meshing questions which will make your head explode?

Anyhow... I'm helping Odessa with the skinning via IMs.  She's catching on fast, just has lots of questions, like we all did when we started.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 03:07:44 am »

Quote from: J00wish;1162384
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. My original request was for the skirt and shorts/bikini so I would be able to convert all my clothing. I am still very knew and since I saw the outfits with sleeves and pants were using the same Mesh I figured it would work. Thank you.

I only did the alphaskirt mesh conversion, not the pants and sleeve mesh(you cant have both in one mesh)to make it as easy as possible for starter skinners.
Including a pants in it would make it to complicate again for most. Wink
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:17:05 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 06:00:13 am »

Bloom, I think what JOOwish meant is that marvine's original alphaskirt in built on an undies type mesh (smooth), whereas your alpha's are on nude bodies (detailed). You therefore find a lot of capri type of outfits on marvine's original alphaskirt and I think it's these she was meaning regarding the pants bit rather than trousers like on your FM multimesh.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:04:23 am by kieren13 » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 06:36:56 am »

ah, makes sence, except the sleeves.
but this is it, i am not gonna change it.......

No longer active
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 01:15:25 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1162409
I only did the alphaskirt mesh conversion, not the pants and sleeve mesh(you cant have both in one mesh)to make it as easy as possible for starter skinners.
Including a pants in it would make it to complicate again for most. Wink

I understand.

Quote from: kieren13;1162502
Bloom, I think what JOOwish meant is that marvine's original alphaskirt in built on an undies type mesh (smooth), whereas your alpha's are on nude bodies (detailed). You therefore find a lot of capri type of outfits on marvine's original alphaskirt and I think it's these she was meaning regarding the pants bit rather than trousers like on your FM multimesh.
Hope this helps.

Thank you, Kieren. That's what I meant. It's hard for me to explain because I don't understand the meshes completely. I'm learning though!

Quote from: BlooM;1162522
ah, makes sence, except the sleeves.
but this is it, i am not gonna change it.......

Not sure why the sleeves aren't working either. Miros has graciously offered to help me so hopefully we'll figure out a way to combine them. I really do appreciate you creating part of my request. I've converted over twenty outfits so far and they look great!

I'll ask someone to create the pants mesh part in a bit. You're wonderful for helping me with this. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 06:49:14 am »

Like i dont know that............those are textured arms and no sleeves!

I hope we can drop this subject now, before i close this whole thread
I did my very best to make this mesh wich took me half a day and all i get is feedback like im a dumb..........
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 07:02:04 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 07:43:51 am »

Hey, I'm real sorry for making you feel that way. The sleeve explanation was meant to be for JOOwish, unfortunately it was poorly constructed and worded and the inclusion of a quote from you really didn't help matters as it made it appear to be more for you, I have now deleted the post.
This is a awesome mesh and I hate the fact I've contributed in making you feel that your effort hasn't been appreciated. For this I am truly sorry.
I will drop this now but I felt I had to apologise first for my thoughtlessness.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 09:15:09 am by kieren13 » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 04:08:40 am »

I am sorry too Kieren, i am not feeling to good lately and yesterday was a bad day... Sad

No longer active
emo5

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 06:29:28 am »

Thank you BlooM. Awesome work as usual.
JLouis
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 08:51:37 am »

thank's,delicious.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: