Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:39:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Game Crashes When I Try to Save My Game  (Read 1273 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sapmb24

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2008, 09:50:20 am »

I don't know, but, just about everytime I try to save and/or end my game it starts to crash.  I have a lot of CC, and only two hacks, but when I removed the hacks, it still crashed.  If anybody knows a solution please help me
Hokieman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:55:13 pm »

It depends on where you are crashing.  Since I installed BV, I get a lot more crashes at save, game exit directly from a lot and random.  But the most were went I was going back to the neighborhood.  I greated reduced the number of crashes by saving manually and then exiting the lot either to the neighborhood or just exiting the game.  Don't count on the game saving - do it your self -then leave the lot.  It seems that making the game do only one operation rather than 2 helps.

If you are getting the crash when you save manually, then this won't help and I have no advice on that.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:09:54 pm »

it also depends on the hacks you've got installed. it might also be another thing you've downloaded. maybe your computer have troubles handling too much CC? and when did the crashing start? my cousin's game crashed all the time before, and she barely had any CC in her game.

maybe you've got too little space on your computer? it might be a graphics card or something that isn't compatible with the game?

and it might correct itself if you install the patches. BV came with a lot of bugs - maybe it's the NPC spawning that is controlling your game?

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: