Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:25:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Just One Night...Chapter 3 added!  (Read 7026 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2008, 07:51:28 pm »

This is my first story so take it easy guys and gals!

Chapter 1
Its funny how one night can change your whole life. Everything you ever imagined you would be can change in one moment. One in-delibrate moment. One action can change it all.
But I'm getting ahead fo myself, lets start at the beggining...

Kyle and I met in grade 10. We had went to a public school in downtown Pleasantview for our whole lives but met by chance when we took the same advanced math class that year. Soon we were in love but our parents didn't really approve. My mom is a laywer and Kyle's dad a hard-souled businessman who gave Kyle everything he wanted except love. We put up with our parents until we garduated. The summer after grade 12 Kyle and I saved all the money we could and got our own apartment.

It was beautiful. Kyle took a picture of me, Brooke, standing in the kitchen.

And then I took a picture of him.

We were both so happy. We both had fulltime jobs and made enough to pay for the apartment.

This was the first time Kyle and I had spent alot of time together. It only made us closer. I loved Kyle more than anything and he loved me right back.

Our friends decribed us as the perfect couple. Always on time for work and very careful. This was all about to change with just one night.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 06:23:45 pm by mustlovenicole » Logged

Want to read a story? Here is mine! Girl in Lights
Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 08:35:39 pm »

I don't know where this story is going and it's interesting alright, but they must have some really damn good part-time jobs to be able to afford an apartment. Speaking of which, Grade 10 and 11? What kind of parents would let their kids move out on their own so young!? Especially before school is done. I don't think too many parents would allow that, no matter how rich they are.

This should be interesting though.
JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 09:18:50 pm »

I think it's off to a good start ;]
Difficult to start a story though, eh?
For me anyways D:

continue please! Cheesy

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination"
-"Handlebars" by The Flobots
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 08:33:53 am »

I think I will edit the first of the story to make it more realistic. Maybe after grade 12, and they got full-time jobs. What do you think? Thanks for the positive comments though Quak-Quak.

EDIT: I HAVE CHANGED A FEW MINOR DETAILS IN THE BEGINNING TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC, CLUEDO. I HOPE IT IS BETTER NOW.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:00:21 pm by mustlovenicole » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 02:12:36 pm »

Off to a pretty good start.  I like the suspense of 'just one night' and look forward to seeing what happened.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 03:23:16 pm »

Thanks Astral, I really like your Legacy story BTW.

Cluedo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 05:50:07 pm »

That seems more likely now. Good job so far, look forward to the rest.
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 07:24:17 pm »

CHAPTER 2

"Kyle, I'm pregnant", I sobbed. "Your Pregnant?"
"But how did this happen? I mean I KNOW how it happended but we are always so careful."

"Don't you remember?" I said. "Just that ONE NIGHT." I broke into sobs again. "It will be okay" Kyle said. "I will find a better job, maybe go to night school and get a trade?" "We will make it through."
I was so suprised at how well he reacted, but he was actually pretty happy.

One night, after supper, Kyle bent down on one knee. I knew right then what was coming. "Brooke Elizabeth Fownes, Will you marry me?" "Of course Kyle, Of course." I said before bursting in to tears. "Blast these damn hormones".

But being pregnant wasn't easy. I was constantly tired, cranky and sick. The thought of food turned my stomach in knots. But Kyle was there through it all. He began taking pictures of my stomach at every possible stage.

2 months

4 months

8 months

and three dyas before my due date.

Even though we were both so young, we were estatic. I worked form home so I didn't have to stress and Kyle made decent money has a lab tech at the local hospital. And because of just oen night, we were days away from becoming parents.

JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 07:41:55 pm »

Cheesy
yay preggers! I can't wait to see what path your story ends up taking...
:]

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination"
-"Handlebars" by The Flobots
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 07:11:10 am »

I think it is going to end up kind of like a modified legacy. I dont really no where it is going yet. lol

mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 06:21:49 pm »

CHAPTER 3

I had decided long ago on a home birth. Alot of people thought that was dumb since I was only 18 but it wasn't for me.
One night after supper, while some of Kyle's friends from work were visiting, a sharp pain ripped through my abdomen.
"KYLE" I screamed! "The baby is coming!!"

It was long and exhausting, but soon she was here. Addison Grace Marchman was born.
But she wasn't going to make life easy for us at all. She cried while we held her.

...and while we didn't.

Thank god for Kyle. He was such a great help. Even though he worked all day, he would come home and help with the baby.

But it didn't matter how much she cried and how much she pooped, we still loved her. It wasn't easy but she was worth it all. After just one night we were parents.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 01:04:39 pm »

Aw, so cute!  I love the line about it not mattering how much she cried and how much she pooped - lol.  A modified legacy is cool.  Cute story so far.

Thanks for your compliment on my legacy by the way.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Kadi

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 03:40:49 pm »

Great story, mustlovenicole!

I'm actually seventeen peoples!!
mustlovenicole

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 09:03:32 pm »

Thanks guys. Won't have a new chapter for a while because my grandfather passed away yesterday so things are kind of busy around here. Its so nice to hear your positive comments. Im really happy with Addisons looks.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 01:26:59 am »

Oh, honey.  I'm so sorry to hear that.  Was he ill?  My heart goes out to you and your family.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: