Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:19:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prima Games hinting at another EP?  (Read 7290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 04:38:51 pm »

I hope if there is another one its a makin' magic one Cheesy

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
Courtesyof24

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 04:48:12 pm »

I really would have like to have seen them do an EP like Superstar. I think that would have been really great. They could have done it so much better. Maybe they'll do it in 3. *fingers crossed*

"I am soooooo still alive!"

(:happy8: All my Homes require Open for Business or Higher :chainsaw:  )
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 09:50:35 pm »

I wouldnt mind seeing a mixture of superstar and makin magic because both had great qaulities like superstar i liked how they won awards and there where celebrities who came to deliver it i think it was the chubby white comedian...and makin magic had the awesome spells and potions but if you notice our sims allready have similiar things from both superstar and makin magic we have the sp glamour life which was kind of a spin off of superstar and we have drinks that came with seasons but they dont do much..lol..so an ep or sp combo of both superstar and makin magic would suffice..lol...
SealJuice

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 01:26:42 pm »

My source at EA (I used to work there) confirms that there is one more EP and it is not Sci Fi themed. That's all I know. I do not think you are likely to see Sims3 in 2008. You can also expect 1-2 more stuff packs.
maniac19642003
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 02:30:19 am »

Quote from: SealJuice;1173780
You can also expect 1-2 more stuff packs.

Yep, thats right. I just spotted this at snootysims.

A new Stuff pack has been discovered called The Sims 2: Ikea Stuff. This title has been posted at a Dutch online shop and is still unofficial.
Check it out here: 12game.com.
Thanks to 'princedeej28' from the SimsBBS for the find.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 03:56:30 am »

Ooo, I love the new kitchen and bath stuff can't wait for it. Now IKEA and only 2 months after Kitchen and Bath is released! That will make me extremely happy. I may not need any CC at all after that other than hair/make-up/clothing. If they're going to cram in another EP and two more SP's they better get a move on if they expect to get them all out before Sims 3. I think I should call over there and tell them they need to be released tomorrow. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
maniac19642003
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 08:03:30 pm »

Here's info from snootysims.

Fansite Simtimes.de discovered a new Sims 2 title at an online shop. It's called The Sims 2: Apartment Life
This could be the rumored 8th expansion pack. However, it doesn't really sound like an expansion pack title though. It could very well be a SimStories title or even a DS title (even though they placed it under PC games).
The reason it could be a DS title is because this title is a poll option for the past year or so on the front page of TheSims2.com
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 08:11:26 pm »

I thought Sims 2 Apartment Life was for your NDS. Didn't they just have a poll for this? With TS2 Treasure Hunter, Pets Trainer and a few others?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: