Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:35:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Together Alone - Part 2 up -  (Read 5567 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« on: March 05, 2008, 01:46:35 pm »

I walked in. My heart sighed in relief.
A life away from Dane!

I walked into the first room on my left. ‘Bless!’ I thought, as I looked around. My older sister Jade must have painted, and decorated the room. I can’t believe how quickly everything was moving, considering I’d only announced my pregnancy five weeks ago. Luckily Jade had reacted better than Dane had. The tears welled up in my eyes.
I’d never lived alone before....

Shortly afterwards, Jade opened the door.

‘So do you like it then Alex?’ Jade asked.

‘Yeah, it’s great. I love the way you’ve assumed it’s going to be a boy though...’

‘I’ll have you know; blue is an extremely neutral colour!’ Jade replied jokingly.

I rolled my eyes; as usual she has to boss me around, I got the feeling I’d soon regret living near her.

‘Is it better than sunny Texas then doll?’ Jade said as she interrupted my thought.

I shrugged.

‘Dane's in Texas’ I sighed.

Jade looked at me disappointed before waving a finger in my face.

‘He cheated on you hun... He doesn’t deserve a second chance’ Jade added before wrapping her arm around me.

‘But Jade... It’s not fair. Dane’s the baby’s father. I can’t deny this kid a dad can I?’

‘Anyone can be a father Al but it takes someone special to be a dad and I’m afraid you aren’t going to find a dad in Dane. C’mon he’s messed your head up enough....’ Jade questioned.

‘Can I at least have contact with him? To update him about the baby and everything’ I asked - I don’t know why I was asking my sister for permission to talk to Dane but I guess just needed the reassurance that my decision was the right one.

Jade nodded before adding ‘Just make sure he doesn’t fool with you mind girl. Otherwise he’ll find you and you’ll be putty in his hands. He’ll make you come back to him. He’s that type.’

I hated getting the lectures but I knew somehow she was right. I repeated to myself as I said goodbye to Jade: ‘Reveal nothing to Dane’

The next day, I went to the ultrasound that I booked at the hospital two weeks ago. It felt strange going to a different hospital to my old one. But I kept on reminding myself that I was better off in California then I ever was going to be in Texas.

The appointment went well, and when I saw the foetus inside of me all I could think about was Dane.  The nurse zoomed in on the foetus so the head filled the screen. I stared lovingly at the black and white imagine in front of me. The smile on my face seemed to be glued as the doctor went to the other side of the room; I lay back and day dreamed:
‘I have to tell Dane’

‘Dane?’ I asked nervously as someone the other side of the receiver picked up. ‘ The baby. It’s well and it’s healthy and it’s err.... doing fine’

‘Tell someone who cares!’ A female voice said.

It was Dane’s new girl. I could tell by the anger in her voice.

‘He’s not home anyway’ the female voice said bluntly before hanging up.

I turned away, ashamed that Dane’s new girl now knew about my little baby.
I can’t believe I was so naive to even think about ringing him.
 ‘I really am doing a crap job at hating him’ I said to myself as I covered my hands over my face, disappointed at myself.

I tried to dial his cell number. My fingers seemed to go number with every key I pressed. My heart pounded loudly.

I stopped.

I turned away from the phone once I had put down the receiver.

All I wanted to do was cry.

‘Damn girl, you need to go for a walk’ my conscious instructed me.

....Walking down to the grocery store I saw him...

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 12:12:25 pm by xChessie-x » Logged

:pregnant: *~*27 weeks*~* Due 17th Jan 2009 :pregnant:
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:56:30 pm »

Really pretty pictures and solid writing.  I like it so far - I hope you keep going.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 09:46:23 pm »

its beautiful & very intresting.Please continue Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:43:41 pm »

I decided to change things around.
Feel free to leave any constructive criticism!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:29:36 pm »

Whoa!  It's a whole new story, lol.  But that's okay - it starts off well.  I like the main character and am looking forward to finding out what happened with Dane, and who it is that she sees.  Good job so far.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 06:19:39 am »

Good stuff.
Quick offtopic question: Is Dane hot?
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 08:22:52 am »

Quote from: SecretAgentZero;1185536
Good stuff.
Quick offtopic question: Is Dane hot?

*nods*
well i think he is lol

heres a picture :

he's a contestant in a contest on here (man of the season)

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:25:28 am »

Not bad looking at all.
Not bad.
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 11:07:33 am »

I'm hooked. Awesome job! :'D
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 11:43:16 am »

Ooh - he's a treat.

xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 12:10:38 pm »

He seemed to walk over like nothing had happened.
The frog in my throat seemed to choke me as I could smell his cologne – a woody scent that seemed to stick to the back of the nose.
 God I wish I could have hugged him. His muscles flexed as he walked.

‘Dane...’ I managed to say.

‘Hey babe, I thought I’d find you around here. Mia told me not to come and see you but I had to. I just wanted to come to the first scan with you’ Dane casually said.
He made it sound like nothing had happened between us.  I also assumed that Mia must be the lady that was on the phone earlier... his new ‘girl’.  
My mood slumped.

‘Well you’ve missed the first scan. I had that this morning.’ I replied quite rudely.

‘I’m sorry I stuffed up Al. I love you. I always have. Come back to Texas?’ he pleaded.

I walked away, got to a fire escape and stood next to it. I desperately wanted to but even if I did I knew at the bottom of my heart that he wouldn’t love me back. Would he?

I turned around – he’d followed me. Dane smiled at me. I missed that smile, but I knew he looked at Mia that way too.
Pains shot across my chest – so this is what it felt like to be stuck between a rock and a hard place.

‘Don’t look at me like that’ I told him bluntly.

‘Like what? Like I love you?’ he replied.

It made me feel sick, just thinking that he could still say that and think that it didn’t hurt me.

‘Just go’ I said, I didn’t even mean it but I raised my arm ‘Please?’

‘But...But...’ Dane said as he tried to change my mind.

‘Go!’ I yelled.

‘But I love you. Come back?’

‘I wish I could but I can’t so please just go?’ I said nearly in tears because of my heightened emotions.

‘Why?’ he asked.

‘Because... Because, I need to find someone who loves me for me. Not some cheat whose baby I just happen to be carrying. I’d abort but my morals can’t justify it. Need to find myself, ok?’

Dane’s face seemed to understand – but I knew he didn’t.

‘GO!’ I pleaded ‘Please, if you really loved me – you’d leave...’

All the way home I cried. I needed him so much - For my sake and my unborn baby's.

I decided I should avoid the stress of Dane and try move on with my life.

I sat in my kitchen on top of the counter – non alcoholic wine on the electric hob of the cooker, and a tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream to my right.

‘This is the best way to drown your sorrows’ I tried to convince myself.

I seriously needed to talk to Jade.

‘Go join a class or something – that might take your mind of men for a while’ Jade suggested.

I don’t know whether I should or not – I’ve always been bad at attending these clubs.

‘I guess I could...’ I said half heartedly.

‘Go online. I’m sure there’s plenty of classes listed’ Jade added as she pointed to my computer in the corner.

‘Cooking.... Cleaning.... flower arranging’ I said as I browsed the site I was on.

None of them seemed to interest me. I’d always wanted to do something with my hands but I couldn’t see anything that even suggested anything like that.

‘Pottery. Perfect!’ I said excited at the idea that I’d finally found something that interested me.

I doubt there’ll be any guys there that I will even be vaguely interested in. Most likely geeks and freaks. But there won’t be Dane so that’s good enough for me!

A week later the class I enrolled for started and I got the last pottery wheel available next to a peculiar man at the back of the room.

‘Brilliant’ I thought as I crafted the wet clay under my hands.

The guy next to me started to look familiar.

I swear I knew him from somewhere...

Surely... it couldn't be...
[/FONT]

xpoetxgurlx

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 04:44:47 pm »

Cliff hanger... i love it! The guy in pottery class is really hot btw.

.:-.|Nahtrelle|.-:.
xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 06:24:56 pm »

Quote from: xpoetxgurlx;1188946
Cliff hanger... i love it! The guy in pottery class is really hot btw.

Pottery Class guy can be found here (credits to icemango)

^__^

xChessie-x

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 05:18:37 am »

btw - chapter 3 should be up in the next week or so Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: