Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:41:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cooking Contest in FT?  (Read 3072 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RedirishRose

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2008, 11:59:46 pm »

Hi. I have Sim who wants to win a cooking contest and I can't figure out how to accompish this. I took her to a bunch of community lots and searched the object library fo a table or something.
I'm sure it's as plain as daylight and I'm just missing it. Does anyone know how to create a cooking contest and how to let your simmies participate?

Thanks big time,
Laura
:happy8:
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:41 am »

I think you have to go to the hidden lot connected with cooking hobby ... This means you have to have a pass (grade 5 of interest in cooking). Hope this helps Smiley
Annette1955

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 04:38:10 am »

Yes, this is the only contest my sims have got to. As Cleo said, the contest is available on the cooking hobby lot. When you get there, there is a table set up and a judge. I sent my sim to the kitchen and he was able to make an item for the contest. When he had he put it on the table and other sims added their entries. The sim who won was the resident chef from that lot, but the judge kept thinking about my sim so I believe he came a close second lol
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:29:00 am »

There is a lot I got which isnt hobby lot. It's a community lot on the new neighbourhood. I entered a competition there, as they had the table and judge. Unless you mean for your own neighbourhood or one of the others, then yeah, you will have to go to the hobby lot once your hobby is high enough.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 01:52:45 pm »

you'll find that lot in the new neighbourhood. it's in the description for it also. if I'm not mistaken, you can also build your own communal lot with one of the tables on it.

I had a sim that endered one. the old man is living with him, and entered too. the funny thing is that he won over a chef and a bartender Cheesy

you can also make siong contests with a DJ-booth, though they have to be four people to do it.

* snapshot_143a8037_14dc3ae6.jpg (55.36 KB, 600x450 - viewed 199 times.)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: